View Full Version : Rules

Can Not
October 17th, 2006, 03:02 AM
There should be a rules thread somewhere...unless I missed it.

Also, are forum raids allowed?

Nameless
October 17th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Forum raids? :?

Jonathan
October 17th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Forum raids? :?

From wikipedia:

A forum raid is an action performed by a group of people, typically an internet forum, with the specific purpose of trolling or inciting flaming upon another internet forum.

SirRuben
October 17th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Take it to the "I'm feeling unlucky" section...

Can Not
October 17th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Take it to the "I'm feeling unlucky" section...

You mean the entire thread? I want to know if there is a rules thread around here. The raids thing was just a side question.

If there isn't a rules thread, one should be made.

mozzer
October 17th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Yer, its standard forum procedure isn't it?

Googler
October 17th, 2006, 11:19 PM
The basic rule is to use common sense when posting, no explicit pictures, etc. Swearing is allowed but don't go all out crazy. Any other questions you can pm me.

mozzer
October 17th, 2006, 11:21 PM
But as it's not officially stated I don't have to follow that or I can deviate as long as I think I am following it

Googler
October 17th, 2006, 11:25 PM
But as it's not officially stated I don't have to follow that or I can deviate as long as I think I am following it

... If you have any doubt that the post with be taken as spam or flaming keep it in I'm Feeling Lucky, otherwise just read the forum section description and post accordingly.

SirRuben
October 17th, 2006, 11:32 PM
You mean the entire thread?

No the raids

SyBerWoLff
October 17th, 2006, 11:40 PM

Googler is a Moderator... Moderators are official... Those are the official rules...

Nameless
October 18th, 2006, 01:54 AM
I think the unofficial forum rules are simply DON'T BE A DICK and all will be well.

Googler
October 18th, 2006, 02:06 AM
I think the unofficial forum rules are simply DON'T BE A DICK and all will be well.

Very well said XD

MeTHoD-X
October 18th, 2006, 05:06 AM

You see, this is why your one of my favorite posters. Seriously, I want to post that as the only rule.

First rule of our forums: DON'T BE A DICK.

Second rule of our forums: Obey the first rule!

We could make a rules list the size of the damn encyclopedia britannica and people would still find loop holes.

Fallen Hero
October 18th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Sure you do not have to follow our regulations, but then again, we CAN edit, delete or move your post as is needed. We do not love to do it, don't make us.