View Full Version : Ministers Lounge

ExoByte
October 22nd, 2006, 04:35 PM
Just pointing out that the forum can be hidden. Its been a while since I last used the Admin CP of a PHPbb board, but there is an option to only make it visible to certain member groups.

Just pointing that out, as most Admins prefer their private forums hidden. If not... well then nevermind :P

SirRuben
October 22nd, 2006, 04:42 PM
I think it's on purpose that it's shown. There's really no pointin hiding it when all members know that there are ministers on the forums.

ExoByte
October 22nd, 2006, 04:45 PM
True, I've just found that most people hide private forums. But if its on purpose, forget this post :P

Fallen Hero
October 22nd, 2006, 04:47 PM
True, I've just found that most people hide private forums. But if its on purpose, forget this post :P

The reason it is not hidden is that there is not a need to hide it. Only ministers can access the forum anyhow, why would we hide it?

ExoByte
October 22nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
I have no idea, just in my experiance private boards are hidden. Just kinda odd to my eye is all. But thats just what Im used to, doesnt really make a difference in anyway.

But your right, no real reason to hide it if its inaccesable to normal members. Just a matter of the board Admin's preference I guess really.