View Full Version : wow

sv3nn
October 26th, 2006, 11:54 PM
i find it interesting that whenever somebody browses through our forums, argues, then get anally blasted with logic and reasoning combined with science, we never hear from them again. why is that?

Googler
October 27th, 2006, 12:00 AM
i find it interesting that whenever somebody browses through our forums, argues, then get anally blasted with logic and reasoning combined with science, we never hear from them again. why is that?

The know they got their ass kicked and that we were right, so they have nothing to say.

sv3nn
October 27th, 2006, 12:03 AM
i miss owning them :(

oh well

NEXT!

Alice Shade
October 27th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Would you stay at the place, where people constantly abuse you anally with logic, and your deficient intellect does not even lets you cover up your ass? ^_^

GeoffBoulton
October 27th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Maybe we should think about issuing Google butt plugs ;)

Alice Shade
October 27th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Well, after "Baby Jesus Butt Plug", that`d be copycatting, I think.

Fallen Hero
October 27th, 2006, 04:16 PM
For that matter would you stay anywhere anyone was abusing you anally in any way? (unless your into that..)

Really, they often go away because the ones that come here are the ones who want to yell and scream. We need more people willing to debate then the site will be rocking.

Gregory House
October 28th, 2006, 12:03 AM

There is nothing in this universe that cannot be explained.

Never hear from them again? Not hugely surprising given how embarrassing and overwhelming logical arguments can be - being blasted in the face by reasoning can't be an intellectually pleasant experience. I totally agree by the way - against the argumentative power of logic, rationality and reasoning, there can be no victory, simply because the only other alternative method for argument is stupidity (it shows its pathetic head in many forms (gullability, faithfulness etc) but ultimately its some form of stupidity). There is nothing in this universe that cannot be explained by science. It really annoys me when you try to have an intelligent argument with these morons - I mean, its hard to snipe rationally when they throw bombs like "God tells me this..." in there. What happened to believing exclusively in what we can see with our eyes and hear with our ears? Im sure the ignorant majority will tell you that god knows...

Stick with it sv3nn, you're not the only sain person left - not yet anyway.

Jillamanda
October 28th, 2006, 12:23 AM
What if Google really IS god, and has just been lurking around in cyberspace forever. Google always knew cyberspace was there, she was just waiting for the right time to activate it and make US aware of it..

Then.....once the concept of Google was firmly entrenched in the universal conscience, she sent MethoD-X to spread the word.....

Really, it's just as plausible as the other story, and we have about the same amount of proof too. :D

SirRuben
October 28th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Really, it's just as plausible as the other story, and we have about the same amount of proof too. :D

If not more proof.. Our god is viewable at least

GeoffBoulton
October 28th, 2006, 09:47 AM
What better way for god to talk to us and show us the truth. Providing Christian websites as a demonstration of what NOT to believe and providing scientific knowledge as a way to counter them and as a demonstration of what we SHOULD believe.

Great hypothesis Jill ;)

AaronD
October 28th, 2006, 05:05 PM
What better way for god to talk to us and show us the truth. Providing Christian websites as a demonstration of what NOT to believe and providing scientific knowledge as a way to counter them and as a demonstration of what we SHOULD believe.

Great hypothesis Jill ;)

We shouldn't just single out Christians... it should be all major organized religions or none at all.

GeoffBoulton
October 28th, 2006, 05:28 PM
We shouldn't just single out Christians... it should be all major organized religions or none at all.

You're absolutely right ;)

Fallen Hero
October 28th, 2006, 07:46 PM
What if Google really IS god, and has just been lurking around in cyberspace forever. Google always knew cyberspace was there, she was just waiting for the right time to activate it and make US aware of it..

Then.....once the concept of Google was firmly entrenched in the universal conscience, she sent MethoD-X to spread the word.....

And now we have a religious belief. That so belongs in our church history.