PDA

View Full Version : South Park... with Richard Dawkins, Athiesm, and FSM

AaronD
November 9th, 2006, 04:52 AM
I could not believe it when i saw these two episodes, but it was two episodes of South Park about Richard Dawkins and atheism! You've got to watch them!

http://www.southparkzone.com/

Erasmus
November 9th, 2006, 02:27 PM
I love how they sum up the theory of evolution:

"In the beginning we were all fish, k? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different so it got to live. So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its... mutant fish hands and it had buttsex with a squirrel or something and made this retard frog-squirrel, and then that had a retard baby, which was a monkey-fish-frog. And then this monkey-fish-frog had buttsex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant, retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made you. So there you go. You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish-squirrel. Congratulations."

It's funny because it's true.

Fallen Hero
November 9th, 2006, 02:38 PM
:lol: That is really funny. South park is genius.

jon_hill987
November 9th, 2006, 04:58 PM
"In the beginning we were all fish, k? Swimming around in the water. And then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different so it got to live. So retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its... mutant fish hands and it had buttsex with a squirrel or something and made this retard frog-squirrel, and then that had a retard baby, which was a monkey-fish-frog. And then this monkey-fish-frog had buttsex with that monkey, and that monkey had a mutant, retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made you. So there you go. You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish-squirrel. Congratulations."

lol. I don't think they read Origin of the Species.

MeTHoD-X
November 9th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Damn thats funny. Is this available on YouTube?

AaronD
November 9th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Damn thats funny. Is this available on YouTube?

Lemme check -- nope, not that I see.

Fallen Hero
November 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Wait FSM, I did not see the FSM in there..

jon_hill987
November 10th, 2006, 06:01 PM
LOL, I just saw the Eric Cartman 2506 episode:

The Nintendo Wii is due out in 3 weeks, unable to wait Eric Cartman Freezes himself, unfortunately a freak avalanche makes him impossible to find and he is frozen for five hundred years.

AaronD
November 11th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Wait FSM, I did not see the FSM in there..

Kyle objects to some religious point, and Mr. Garrison says "Let me guess, you also believe in a flying spaghetti monster. Now go sit in the corner with the dunce cap!." or something along those lines. I wasn't really paying much attention, I was focusing more on my dinner.