PDA

View Full Version : Thymus

jon_hill987
November 20th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Is anyone else of the opinion that all posts/topics containing the word Thymus should be quickly and permanently deleted?

Alice Shade
November 20th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Maybe, in a bit.

I should admit to being flattered a bit with all the spamming in my name. Glad to know I`m so notorious in some eyes.

Don`t be so harsh, Jon. Even the lamest sheep serves a purpose. Let the kiddo play a bit.

jon_hill987
November 20th, 2006, 05:58 PM
When you are gone this topic serves no purpose and I will be happy to see it go along with you. :P

However as Alice says, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh.

Jillamanda
November 20th, 2006, 06:35 PM
*YAWN*......here we go again.... :roll:

AaronD
November 20th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Is anyone else of the opinion that all posts/topics containing the word Thymus should be quickly and permanently deleted?

including this one?

Jillamanda
November 20th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Yes. It will only serve a purpose as long as he's here.

jon_hill987
November 20th, 2006, 08:41 PM

including this one?

indeed.

AaronD
November 21st, 2006, 11:31 AM

including this one?

indeed.

Cool, thanks. Oh, and I already know the answer to life. It's forty two.

Kokoba
November 21st, 2006, 12:36 PM
What's six times seven? :P

Am in favor of a swift permaban for our friend thymus, personally.

SyBerWoLff
November 21st, 2006, 05:26 PM

Am in favor of an award for our friend thymus, he is the best spamer ever and he owns my virginity.

Grow up and get a life.

Fallen Hero
November 21st, 2006, 06:42 PM
Wow... how am I not surprised.

AaronD
November 21st, 2006, 07:30 PM

No, the question wasn't "What is six times seven?". It was "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?", as a joke. Although it actually works in base 13.

punkinside
November 21st, 2006, 07:47 PM
:roll:

thymus, you *really* need to get laid.

I might just change my position on the death penalty, as long as it includes anyone who uses the nick "thymus"

AaronD
November 21st, 2006, 08:51 PM
:roll:

thymus, you *really* need to get laid.

I might just change my position on the death penalty, as long as it includes anyone who uses the nick "thymus"

You have 42 posts at that message. Sweet. Anyway, pay him no attention.

Alice Shade
November 21st, 2006, 09:18 PM
Did I mentioned, that I also advocate mandatory sterilisation for everyone with IQ under 80, and supervised procreation for those under 110, along with death sentence? ^_^

punkinside
November 22nd, 2006, 05:32 AM
nah, the world needs dumbasses like him to clean our toilets (until robots do it right anyway)

Alice Shade
November 22nd, 2006, 06:11 AM
You`re kidding?

With that level of mental power, I wouldn`t be surprised at him putting bleach in toilet, and then pissing in next minute.

Honestly, any job requires some minimal amount of brains, and with what we have here, I`d only dare to qualify this candidate for "A modest proposal" - only thing I can think of, that doesn`t needs ANY brains to successfully fulfill.

Fallen Hero
November 22nd, 2006, 09:39 AM
And he is gone.

SyBerWoLff
November 22nd, 2006, 12:56 PM
nah, the world needs dumbasses like him to clean our toilets (until robots do it right anyway)

Nah, the world needs dumbasses like him to be politicians..........

Anonymous
November 22nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
he is gone? HELL NO! ill always be here one way or another :P

AaronD
November 22nd, 2006, 07:41 PM
I knew it was you, savage.

Anonymous
November 22nd, 2006, 07:48 PM
remind me after this guy gets banned to make a googleisanoob3 -_-

Fallen Hero
November 22nd, 2006, 07:48 PM
Wait... that did not smell SAVAGE..

Anonymous
November 22nd, 2006, 09:13 PM
exactly.

Kokoba
November 24th, 2006, 03:47 AM

No, the question wasn't "What is six times seven?". It was "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?", as a joke. Although it actually works in base 13.

I am so rusty on my Adams trivia. :(

Yeah, someone told him about the base 13 a while after the fact, apparently it was just a coincidence.

AaronD
November 24th, 2006, 05:24 AM

I am so rusty on my Adams trivia. :(

Yeah, someone told him about the base 13 a while after the fact, apparently it was just a coincidence.

Yes, he got pretty angry about it too. He said that he didn't write jokes in base 13 or something like that.

Kokoba
November 24th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah. "Who writes jokes in base 13?"

Well like our number system is base 10, as in the 1 in the 10 stands for ten regular 1s. If we had base five, for example, five would look like 10, and ten would look like 20.

I don't know about base 13 or whatever, though. I'm not really a math person.

AaronD
November 24th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Yeah. "Who writes jokes in base 13?"

Well like our number system is base 10, as in the 1 in the 10 stands for ten regular 1s. If we had base five, for example, five would look like 10, and ten would look like 20.

I don't know about base 13 or whatever, though. I'm not really a math person.

It's very simple. Base 10 has the digits 0 through 9, and then 10 is the first double digit. Base 5 has numbers 0 through 4, and then five is the first single digit. Base 13 has single-digit numbers for 1-12 (using a as 10, b as 11, and c as 12), with 13 being the first two digit number, looking like 10.