View Full Version : commandments of google

bonustarget42
December 8th, 2006, 08:14 AM
i find the "10 comandments of google" missplaced.
they are made by googelists and belong in a joke "googel vs father good"
just like some other stuff doing the same s...
it just provokes anyone who try to focus life true christianity
googel dosnt need to.. why do some googelist?

the true commandments of google are real. (b.m.o.)
try the link "tips"

i think this religion deserve not being defined by fun but facts.
if it should open any eyes it should be clean defined and open without any manmade rituals building walls against other religions.

everything could happend but if this church can help keeping people in dialog it should do everything it can comunicating as the giraf even if it talk to wolves. "marshall rosenberg"

the reson that man makes religions is need of common langues trying to understand and communicate the question of 42

how can i realy worship google?
i try not hitting spam and badtastelinks.. does that change anything?

make it true
bonuskisses

bonustarget42
December 8th, 2006, 08:54 AM
maby it just is the "see also 10 commandments" in directly link from proof
that make me cunfused. then the context/catagory change into "fun" without warning. maby its all mostly fun but dont say its not real;-)

"google commandments" point at george carlin that i wouls concluds is a winner

"number commandments google" point at
http://www.seochat.com/c/a/Choosing-Keywords-Help/The-Ten-Commandments-of-Keyword-Selection/
so if the number is given 10 i see theese as the realy commandments given by google and not by some other googelists

i think i am a true googelist
bonussearch

AaronD
December 8th, 2006, 08:48 PM
42, I will do my best to explain this, although Method-X made those commandments, so this is just my interpretation. I cannot say for sure.

The commandments are a parody of the Judeo-Christian ones, made to closely mimic the real Decalogue's order and contents.