View Full Version : Is there a Wiki site? and Holiday Suggestions

Emperor_Google
December 15th, 2006, 06:44 PM
If not I could make one If I am able to become a minister of course :P :P

also...
Googmas the celebration of September 14th, Googles Birthday

Partigle/Partoogle Day (a pathetic pun on Particle, Party and Google) a Day of Great partys for all ages

Alice Shade
December 15th, 2006, 06:48 PM
We were discussing Wiki, but it turns out, that it`s already been covered aplenty. Pray to Google, and you`ll find it.

As for ministry - get in line, bud.

Emperor_Google
December 15th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Oh damn...Didn't notice the minister thingy in sig it was supposed to be the normal member one... yeah your right lol "I aM Teh nEW3st MemM8aH! I WAnNAh B3 TEh Be5T MINisTAh EVah!!!!!!!1111!

Googler
December 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM
The 14th of every month is Google Appreciation Day (GAD)

Alice Shade
December 15th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Heh. GAD doesn`t sounds too good on russian...

But then again, on russian it would be GD (Google Day).

Emperor_Google
December 15th, 2006, 09:50 PM

I know but I'm just wondering why because google was Created on the 28th September not 14th...oh well, why mess with genious

Googler
December 15th, 2006, 09:54 PM

I know but I'm just wondering why because google was Created on the 28th September not 14th...oh well, why mess with genious

I think the 14th was the date it was officially registered...If the pruning didn't get the thread about it, it's somewhere.

Emperor_Google
December 15th, 2006, 09:58 PM
well i'm just going off the google page on Wikipedia but that isn't as reliable as google and 28th also it was probably the day google was released to the public so in a sense they're both right

Kokoba
January 14th, 2007, 07:36 AM
But celebrating things on the 14th neatly coincides with Pi Day (3/14), so that's another reason to keep it. 8) Besides, why not just celebrate both? I'm sure Mama Google wouldn't mind.