PDA

View Full Version : Chat accessible.

Alice Shade
January 29th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Since it`s not really visible, I guess I`ll repost it in a new thread.

There is web applet available, which allows access to chatroom of Googlism.

To access it, either

1) Go to main site and click on link there (Will log you in under generic GooglistXXX name. (XXX - random number))

2) Scroll down and click on the link to chat in the very bottom of forum (If you`re logged in your forum account, will attempt to log in chat with your forum name. Failing that, will fall back to generic GooglistXXX.)

Chatroom is placed on quakenet (irc.quakenet.org) server, if someone would prefer to access with own software.

P.S. Please note, that web links LOAD java applet on YOUR computer, and launch it from YOUR computer. So, even if you access from web-based interface, chat server will STILL see you as if you are connecting from YOUR computer, not from forum server.

punkinside
January 29th, 2007, 12:56 PM
whats the name of the channel?

Alice Shade
January 29th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Name - #googlism

christian come to mock u
January 29th, 2007, 04:01 PM
blasphemers the lord shalt come down and smite you!!!

punkinside
January 29th, 2007, 04:13 PM
*holds breath*

nope, still here. Sorry.

Kokoba
January 29th, 2007, 04:17 PM
blasphemers the lord shalt come down and smite you!!!
Considering that nowhere on the site is anyone actually blaspheming the Holy Spirit....nope.

We might be breaking a commandment or two, but that's a whole other story. (Though aren't they part of the old laws that Jesus rendered irrelevant?)

Alice Shade
January 29th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Alright, people, enough of offtopic. Our visitor here was "curse and leave", anyway.

christian come to mock u
January 29th, 2007, 05:53 PM
not bloody likely im going to stay and continue pointing out flaws in your misguided ideas

for example your google is not God because it was created by a person and is clearly not God for that reason. im going to tell the archbishop of canterbury and all my christian buddys.

a series of zero's and one's, a God does not make

Erasmus
January 29th, 2007, 06:17 PM
for example your google is not God because it was created by a person and is clearly not God for that reason. im going to tell the archbishop of canterbury and all my christian buddys.

We're always open to debate here, my friend. But could you please create a thread in the appropriate debates forum, rather than posting in this thread which is not here for arguments. Thank you.

Alice Shade
January 29th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Last three quotes merged. User banned from use of this particular forum (As in, from Church News. He is allowed to post on other forums - if he`ll manage to.) for a week for repeated offtopic.

Please, if someone feels the need to reply, or uphold the topic suggested by "christian come to mock u", do that in a separate thread at relevant forum.

Alice Shade
February 17th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Minor update.

For people, who prefer to use own IRC client, or simply have no Java capability, information on server and channel had been added into Chat page.