View Full Version : Googlist Marriages?!

Mattski
February 1st, 2007, 01:00 PM
How wierd. Could you have a Googlist marriage, make a webpage about it (pictures &c) then it would be cached, making it permanent.

Just a thought.

Alice Shade
February 1st, 2007, 01:09 PM
I`ve described possible ceremony in the prayers section on main site. Go peek, if you want to.

Mattski
February 1st, 2007, 01:09 PM
Ooo I shall.

Will edit after Ive read

(Festivities commence. Cake should be divided with N cuts through (where N is number of users present), and each user has to have two slices. Cake is advocated to be .jpg, .gif, .png, or ASCII art for old-time people.)

Oh I'd have some ASCII cake.

I love ASCII

punkinside
February 1st, 2007, 01:30 PM
I doubt my gf will let me have a googlist marriage :icon_frown:

Whats with girls and white gowns, a priest and a bad cover band party anyway?

Mattski
February 1st, 2007, 01:34 PM
They plan it from the moment they're self aware.

Trust me.

Its a conspiracy _

Alice Shade
February 1st, 2007, 01:42 PM
You can always elope, and get married by Elvis impersonator.

Kokoba
February 1st, 2007, 02:27 PM
They plan it from the moment they're self aware.

Trust me.

Its a conspiracy _
I wouldn't be so sure. I won't be having any white dress (a virgin? please) or bad cover band at my wedding. No priest, either. And once it's all said and done, I fully intend to soft-shoe down the aisle with my husband while the congregation sings "When I'm 64."

jon_hill987
February 1st, 2007, 07:39 PM
If you are in the UK the BHA (http://www.humanism.org.uk/site/cms/) offer humanist ceremonies including naming, funerals and weddings. All with a non religious theme that would be suitable for a Googlist.

Mattski
February 2nd, 2007, 12:53 PM
Oooooo

Interesting.

And Kokoba, you my friend, are the exception =P

Alice Shade
February 2nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
Hey.

Mine consisted of signing papers and then going clubbing for all night. So let`s not be stereotypy here.
Practice shows, that it`s usually guys, who insist on formal weddings, despite the hype.

punkinside
February 2nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Hey.

Mine consisted of signing papers and then going clubbing for all night. So let`s not be stereotypy here.
Practice shows, that it`s usually guys, who insist on formal weddings, despite the hype.

I don't believe that guys are the ones insisting on formal weddings, unless they're not paying for it.

Are homosexual weddings or civil unions allowed in Ukraine Alice?

Alice Shade
February 2nd, 2007, 02:34 PM
No. S`why we traveled to Netherlands. ^_^