View Full Version : A Suggestion to help clean up forum.

Emperor_Google
February 18th, 2007, 08:01 PM
You know, most of the "jOO 5UxX4Rs 90oO913 15 4 53aRCH 3N91N3!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!!!one!!!!!!eleven111!!!!!" People always make referances to "The Good Book" Maybe someone here should write one :D

But seriously, an Admin should make a board where said people can post their "90oO913 15 4 53aRCH 3N91N3!" Posts.

Name: 90oO913i5m 5Ux Board. (Or Hate-posts)

Description: Anyone here hate this? Well why don't you amuse us with your delightful hate posts here, We'll review you on most offensive posts and give you tips for next time.

Eventhough this would be irrelavent* (*Sp?) considering they'll pop up everywhere, if this was made Mods and Admins can move posts there? Dunno just a suggestion. Just thought it'd help keep the forum tidy and the; "We'll review you on most offensive posts and give you tips for next time" Would be a bit of fun... Oh well just an idea.

Alice Shade
February 18th, 2007, 08:24 PM
That`s what "I`m Feeling Unlucky" forum is for.

Emperor_Google
February 18th, 2007, 08:30 PM
That`s what "I`m Feeling Unlucky" forum is for.

Yes but thet's not entirly for the hatemail though, I just thought it's be funny to review hatemail, It could be a SUB-Forum in the "I'm Feeling Unlucky" Forum

Alice Shade
February 18th, 2007, 10:09 PM
If you feel so inclined, just start a thread in the IFU, and if it`ll be popular enough, I`ll sticky it, or something.

No new forums are necessary, to be honest. We`re not filling ones already there, so no need to add more.