View Full Version : GetTiffany Group

Tofu
March 29th, 2007, 12:28 AM
GetTiffany is an online game where you fight with other players over an NPC female named Tiffany. Though the concept is stupid, people who play focus more on the fighting, and treat it like a war. A war where you fight by impressing Tiffany through romantic actions, and embaressing the other players as much as you can. There's a ranking system, and groups. Groups are kind of like armies. I think that we should start a group for The Church of Google, where members can join. We need to prove that The Church of Google is as powerful during war as any other religion. It will also advertise the website, as well as the religion, though the point of this is so all the members of this forum can work in a GetTiffany group together. To try GetTiffany, go to the link below.

http://www.gettiffany.com/page.asp?id=2140

Alice Shade
March 29th, 2007, 09:11 AM
I`m not too interested, for once.

The art of war includes the wisdom not to ascend to such lowly hights.

(Namely, I think that the prise is not worth the effort.)

However, if someone feels the urge to try - be my guest. Just be sure to post all experiences here, or create a common dedicated thread in Worldly Discussion for that, if you have to share.

punkinside
March 30th, 2007, 03:45 AM
I think we can do better than that game :icon_mrgreen:

jon_hill987
March 30th, 2007, 08:31 AM
If we really wanted to spread the word with an MMO we should have set up a Church guild on WoW. I don't have it myself though (and don't intend to get it)

Alice Shade
March 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Or started our own game, for that matter.

^_^

AaronD
March 30th, 2007, 04:06 PM
I'd be interested in learning game development, and if we did make a game I could do the .dds's if need be.

Alice Shade
March 30th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Depends on game.

Easiest one to start is textual MU**, but that has no graphic at all, obviously.

Something graphical is much tougher, though.

Googler
March 30th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Although it would be tougher I think that it would be more interesting and hold peoples attention longer.

Alice Shade
March 30th, 2007, 08:34 PM
But what? Ragnarok server?

Googler
March 30th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I don't really have any ideas lol, just commenting.

Alice Shade
March 30th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Well.... Same here. It`s pretty head-churning.

Tofu
April 1st, 2007, 04:20 AM
A Furcadia dream? Yeah, Furcadia! That could work for a Church of Google game.

Alice Shade
April 1st, 2007, 04:24 AM
Furkadia dreams were pay-for-play last I checked.

Tofu
April 1st, 2007, 04:29 AM
1. I don't think it is. If it is, a lot has changed since I was last there.
2. How much does it cost, if it IS pay-to-play?

Alice Shade
April 1st, 2007, 04:31 AM
I don`t want to pay a red cent for access to the game I am going to develop.

MeTHoD-X
April 6th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Fighting to impress a girl? I would never do something as immature as that. If Tiffany wants me, then she'll have to fight to impress me. :icon_wink:

But seriously, we don't want to endorse war. War is for the weak.

Kudos,
Matt

Tofu
May 26th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Method, it's a video game.

Fallen Hero
May 30th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Method, it's a video game.

I think he can read Tofu. I am also against starting a group in this game. If there is really any sort of 'game' we should be getting into it would be Googlewacking (trying to find 2 word combinations that provide one search result). It should be something relevant to Google.

benthebearded
June 1st, 2007, 02:28 AM
I agree, I think the whole concept of making an online game army is a little over the top, and that the googlites could spend their time doing better things, rather than stooping to such levels, regardless I like googlewacking I've been doing it for years before I even knew it existed.