PDA

View Full Version : The Final Word

Sane Guy
April 4th, 2007, 07:04 PM
The idea is to create a parody religion to illustrate the fallacies of religion, traditional or concocted. This has been done before (FSM etc...). There is very little that is new to this attempt. Trying to get their 15 minutes of fame... bunch of wannabe-geeks.

jon_hill987
April 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Actualy there is something new to this atempt, the FSM is fictional, Google isn't, it actualy exists.

MeTHoD-X
April 6th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Actualy there is something new to this atempt, the FSM is fictional, Google isn't, it actualy exists.

Well said. I started this not for the fame... maybe out of boredom at the time, but there was and still is purpose behind the Church of Googles creation. It was never my intention to compete with the FSM. We are a completely different movement unto our own. They have their merits, but we also have ours.

Kudos,
Matt

Unregistered
April 24th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Can we build an escallator to the top of Mount Everest and how much would it cost?
Jack

Alice Shade
April 24th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Yes, you can.

As for price, it depends on which contractor you`ll hire. Full list of contractors can be found through Google with contact information and price ranges.

jon_hill987
April 24th, 2007, 01:55 PM
No one would do it, not for any amount of money. and even if someone did give you a quote it would go massively over budget.

Alice Shade
April 24th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Come now, Jon...

Everything is possible. For the right amount of money, that is.

I mean, if someone out there can spare a few billion bucks on escalator up the Everest, why not? Personally, I`d suggest funicular as more cost-effective solution, but escalator is just as feasible.

After all, take a peek at any alpine resort. There`s more then enough escalators and funiculars to the peaks - so why not Everest?

In fact, it`s all a matter of money and rentability. Given, that someone will be able to put into it serious money and effort, it could very well be next big thing in tourist attractions.

Jesu5
April 24th, 2007, 07:06 PM
i'd still rather be a wannabe geek than delusional