View Full Version : Is Satan for Google Microsoft or Yahoo?

Henry/Tad
May 22nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
I was wondering because Yahoo is trying to take take Google's glory but Microsoft thinks it is the best. which is really Satan I don't know?

Alice Shade
May 22nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Neither. Both are wannabes.

Henry/Tad
May 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM
thank you very much

Proud_Christian
September 11th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Google, Microsoft and Yahoo.

Potentially.

init6
September 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM
huh, Google, Microsoft and yahoo are all potentially Satan for Google. Proud_Christian I knew you lacked logic, I didn't know it was this bad.

Maybe we should fix the topic header to help him out.

Should read:

Is Satan for Google? Pick from the following Microsoft or Yahoo or other?

iceman22
September 13th, 2007, 10:11 PM
"If Google is God, who is Satan?

Good question, but the answer should be obvious. Satan is quite simply Microsoft. Microsoft is not limited by Google's corporate philosophy that a company can make money without being evil, and revel in the most evil practice of all: Search result optimization."

Straight out of the FAQ!

tatty000
September 17th, 2007, 08:20 AM
yahoo, because its red.

init6
September 19th, 2007, 09:29 PM
yahoo, because its red.
Whats wrong wi' th' color red. oh, I get 't. Ye associate red wi' bad. who brain washed ye t' think that :)

tatty000
October 15th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Whats wrong wi' th' color red. oh, I get 't. Ye associate red wi' bad. who brain washed ye t' think that :)
Those tele evangelists.

Defiant Elements
October 18th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Google, Microsoft and Yahoo.

Potentially.

I wonder if he meant that all were potential Satans... although, given the context of the question, the question assumes Google is God, it would appear to be a very poor attempt at well... I don't know quite what to call it.

As to the original question, wouldn't it be contingent on your definition of Satan? Satan, according to Christian tradition is a fallen angel, the antithesis of God. I don't know that either Yahoo or Microsoft qualify by that standard. Of course, from personal experience, I'd have to say Microsoft, but, I doubt that there's an answer to the question.

Also, consider this, I can use Yahoo to search for Google, I can use IE (Google forbid) to commune with Google. Thus, neither Microsoft nor Google make logical choices for a Satan figure as far as Googlism is concerned.

sudikics
February 7th, 2008, 01:26 AM
I know this is a really old thread, but now, I guess the correct answer to the OP would be "both."