PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #2. Author: gForums

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM
the greatest peice of garbage was born a while ago, the fact that you people actually believe in this trash. google is just a search engine, it is inanimate, people say that google is all knowing, but google is just a group of other peoples work, compiling of other web lnks, going to other peoples sites. google does not have any original information, it just rips other people off of their ideas. the people dont even get paid for having their site publisized, and would a god stiff a person out of what they deserved? some guy in a college dorm created this religion created this sight, probably to make money, and its working. did you know that the church of google has over 1 million members? he's probably off in his dorm laughing at you, rolling in the money you helped send. did this site ever say non-profit? nooo! its just some big scam, and yall fell for it wallet first. the creator had to finish an essay, whoop-di-do, he could have found the information anywhere, he could have gone to yahoo or msn, ar any of the other numerous sites. do you think that google has been around the longest? its only eight years old. that guy probably just went to google because it was the first one that popped into his head, if he went to yahoo, you all would be slamming google against the backburners as we speak! grab a bible, and get reaquanted with the lord! delete your account or whatever, and go to church!

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM
If there is any money involved, I`ve yet to see that. If anything, we decline any attempts to bring money into this. On a side note - grab the textbook! Get reaquanted with elementary education! Cancel your pew reservation, or whatever, and visit school!

jon_hill987
May 24th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Funny, I havn't payed "Him" any money yet...

ac903
May 27th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Get reaquantied with the lord. Funny, I thought that the lord was google.
:icon_question:

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM
it makes me laugh how serious people take this.

AaronD
June 1st, 2007, 02:29 AM
it makes me laugh how serious people take this.
That, my friend, is why hate mail is posted on the site.

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 09:40 AM
I just happened upon this site via www.i-am-bored.com and was very interested in your hatemail section. As mentioned above, it is very funny how people seem so offended by things like this, and a little worrying at the same time. People who often speak about tolerance and not passing judgement are often the first to put things like The Church of Google down.

Surely, in a purely democratic world, if you expect people to afford you certain liberties, like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc., then they should expect the same from you.

Basically what I'm trying to say is I don't give a damn who (or what) you believe in, but I am a little weary that people literally do not practice what they preach when it comes to how they feel other people should act...

Unregistered
June 5th, 2007, 02:31 PM
"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company"
--Mark Twain

Erasmus
June 5th, 2007, 03:41 PM
This particular ill-conceived rant has been posted before:

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=781

Are we regurgitating old flaming threads now, or was this emailed too?

MeTHoD-X
June 5th, 2007, 09:18 PM
This has been in the hate mail since I originally uploaded it. I believe it was posted in the forum, and e-mailed to us, but I can't really remember sicne it's been quite some time now.

Wing
July 15th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Tbh it's funny
almost everyone that is flaming that google church sucks is a christian
"Converting people to christianity will purify your soul, preventing eternal damnation in hell." if God really was God, he wouldn't want us to convert people to the RELIGION, but convert them to do what is good, and stop shredding blood.

Sin is when a person is obsessed by a thing, the thing itself is neutral
So religion itself can be a sin. Therefor a religion can be a sin. Therefor, God can be a sin. God himself ain't the sin, but the way u guys think and talk, is a sin

Ps: A priest himself said the first sentence. I just used it in the right context, so i asking to the one who WOULD comment my way of thinking
don't go flaming that i'm damned and that god would punish me blablabla

I don't believe in him and that's my choise, if god truly was loving, he would let me be