PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #5. Author: Joshua Freeman

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Do you honestly believe that a 8 year old search engine can be a god?

My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times...jest look around you and see what he has made...there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!

I'm sorry for you that you believe in this googlism, I can only hope that one day you will find the truth that you are looking for.

Hope you find the truth,

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:43 PM
An apologetic letter deserves apologetic comment. We are sorry that you could not be bothered to read through our site before mailing to us, Joshua. We hope you will next time.

jon_hill987
May 24th, 2007, 07:11 AM
My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times...jest look around you and see what he has made.

Yes, he really did do a shite job didn't he? That proves that he exists and that he is either malevolent (eg. he made it nasty on purpose) or not omnipotent (eg. he couldn't stop it going bad).

Ironically your typo in that passage is what I think of your religion, it is a jest.

Unregistered
May 31st, 2007, 10:49 AM
If you would take the time to interest yourself in some mathematics and some biology you might be surprised to learn that there are actually plausible reasons, as to how the world has been created... and their a whole lot more interesting than some "god"

of course, this does not count for Google-God, because he is backwards compatible, ;)

MasterOfPie
June 2nd, 2007, 04:56 AM
"there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!"

Whats the last animated movie you've seen?

Unregistered
June 3rd, 2007, 03:03 PM
there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!

O RLY? Check out the latest science fiction novel. Humans are nothing more than machines. Also, check out "AVIDA", the program that makes its own programs that evolove. Evolution. These programs have even learned how not to be deleted under certain circumstances.

So, do a little research. Google it. Oh, that's right, you don't like Google. So you, and consiquently most of the people like you, cannot make a valid point against Googlism because that regects Googling.

Moron.

Unregistered
June 7th, 2007, 02:29 PM
If you would take the time to interest yourself in some mathematics and some biology you might be surprised to learn that there are actually plausible reasons, as to how the world has been created... and their a whole lot more interesting than some "god"

of course, this does not count for Google-God, because he is backwards compatible, ;)

plus you can find all that information using google

Unregistered
June 14th, 2007, 08:00 PM
there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!

Actually, we are coming close to being able to program graphics more beutifully and with better detail then what our damn crappy eyes can do (damn you eyes, shoddy workmanship)

and who will be there to calmly show us who was the first person to come out with the next graphics engine, how to use it and where to find it?

why, google, of course, because when you have a question, it always has the answer

Unregistered
July 2nd, 2007, 09:08 AM
My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times...jest look around you and see what he has made...there is no way a program could make some thing as moving and beautiful as this earth that we live in!

Two words. Cinema 4D.

Unregistered
July 6th, 2007, 08:09 AM
"My God is a awesome God who has proved He is real hundreds of times..."

Okay...You Know If I Remember Correctly..Didnt It Say Somewhere IN The Bible That God Isnt Going To Try And Make Him/Herself Known Because He/She Wants People To Have Faith Without Having Proof? So..If This God Josh Is Talking About Proved Himself To Be Real, Then..It Couldnt Be The Christian God..Could It? ((i'm a former Christian, havent read the bible in some time. can someone refresh my memory, and correct me if i am wrong?))

Kakkoii
July 10th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Wow, it's almost as if he actually thinks that we believe Google is God! Amazing!

Lord_Jereth
July 14th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Okay...You Know If I Remember Correctly..Didnt It Say Somewhere IN The Bible That God Isnt Going To Try And Make Him/Herself Known Because He/She Wants People To Have Faith Without Having Proof? So..If This God Josh Is Talking About Proved Himself To Be Real, Then..It Couldnt Be The Christian God..Could It? ((i'm a former Christian, havent read the bible in some time. can someone refresh my memory, and correct me if i am wrong?))

From my own research I put forth the following implications:

Luke 17:5-10 5 The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" 6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. 7 "Suppose one of you had a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Would he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, 'Come along now and sit down to eat'? 8 Would he not rather say, 'Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink'? 9 Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? 10 So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.'"

Rebuke by parable for asking for stronger faith (or implication of proof): Don't ask for proof, you're gawd's bitch and should be thankful for what you get.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Definition. Faith = wishful thinking. No proof needed.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Explanation: You gotta have faith, period, if you want to please gawd. If you had proof it wouldn't be faith, by the definition put forth in Heb 11:1.

In all fairness, I have found no evidence of a scripture that specifically says that gawd refuses to reveal himself so that people will only have faith to go by, but it is implied in the above verses.

:icon_cool: LJ

Unregistered
August 5th, 2007, 02:30 AM
What's wrong with you guys?
You think an 8 year old search engine is god? Do you think google made the universe? You guys are crazier than people in the cults.

PS. ask.com is better

Alice Shade
August 5th, 2007, 02:56 AM

Frankly, I`ve grown tired of informing the uninformed.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, PEOPLE?
CAN`T YOU READ?

Read our freaking site, then come here spam us with idiotic questions we already gave concise answers to.

Unregistered
August 10th, 2007, 07:50 AM
This guy obviously hasn't seen the screenshots for 'Crysis'.

Game has better graphics than real life, shit.