PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #6. Author: wovelscotch

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:45 PM
I found that quote a lot among Googlists. I have to say, i agree with it, 100%. I am a slave to the one and only god, the creator of the Heavans and the Earth, and all things good. Repent, for you are all worshiping evil idols and must convert your evil ways! I want to help you, Hell is not a good place to go, if i could only give you one peice of advice, READ THE BIBLE. It is not a boring book, its a guide to life. Study it, go to church, spread the gospel! A life in Hell is worse than anything you've ever imagined, don't go there, belive in Christ.

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:46 PM
Most of us had read Bible - unlike majority of our correspondents here. Most of us had also pointed out glaring mistakes in Bible, and given concise reasons, why Bible is NOT suitable for them.

Unregistered
June 2nd, 2007, 03:29 AM
Just had to post this.

Pslams 137:9

"Blessed is the one who grabs your little children and smashes them against a rock."

PotatoeOfDoom
June 7th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Just had to post this.

Pslams 137:9

"Blessed is the one who grabs your little children and smashes them against a rock."

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
I thik thats the exact scripture from the bible.

Alice Shade
June 7th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Exact scripture would be in hebrew.

PotatoeOfDoom
June 7th, 2007, 05:43 PM
well from the ENGLISH version

Alice Shade
June 8th, 2007, 02:49 AM
All english versions are translations of Hebrew, and therefore, equally inaccurate.

Unregistered
July 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM
dude, if God was so mercifull ( spelling? ) and loving. Why the heck would he send us to hell when we live by the meaning of the bible, the koran and all those stuff. Ain't those books just guidelines?
would a person who doen't believes in god nor jezus but live a life that ( according to the bible ) is rightfull enough to live eternally with jezus, be send to hell?

According to what u say. to believe in J. Christ would prevent u from entering hell, what if u were a jew? or u believe in buddha
What u say is insulting EVERY other religion. One should be open to all religions, if one ain't like this he is nothing but discriminating

-AoG-Kero
July 16th, 2007, 03:24 AM
i like to think that there is one god, but is the same god present in all(or most) religions,

therefore, the god of christianity, judaism, were the same as Allah, and Zeus(if there are any greek worshipers still out there.

Alice Shade
July 16th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Zeus is a bit... different in function, then Yhwh.

Frankly, Greek mythology is a bit too complicated to just give parallels like that - there`s a whole lot of relationships/ties/animosities/cooperations/etc between their gods to pin down the head honcho for real. (I mean, didn`t Zeus killed his father Cronus to rule the Olimpus? Who in turn castrated his father Uranus to gain control?) Similarly, Norse and Egyptian pantheons are way too complicated to just point out one dude and say - "Hey, he`s like christian god!"

Ironically enough, Hinduism, which is often considered as polytheism actually has that mainline god - Brahmin. All the other gods (Shiva, Krishna, Kali, Ganesha and etc.) are just his aspects.