PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #8. Author: Saaja

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM
God is not a 2-bit itnernet nerd with nothing better to do u bastards. Get a life and a girlfriend. Sad cunt.

You're not god, your not even god spelt backwards - dog - because that is lycos.

As a result of your ridiculous statement - don't know where you were when you were thinking of this you may have had your head stuck up your own google - I have uninstalled your google google bar from all the computers in all the houses in all the streets within this district.

Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my google.

Ok now, go home to your mother who you still live with you no good lazy bum. Have you been smoking your own bellybutton fluff or your mama's?

Remember vegetables belong in the vegetable drawer not up your google so next time don't prod your google with novel items and do not eat them after you have done as it is unhygienic. When you read this you will think to yourself, and while your thinking you'll scratch your arse - as your brain is located there. Even though I am EXTREMELY EXTREMELY pissed off at you tatements, I will give you a tip. Your arse isn't scratch and sniff - andit's definitely not scratch and taste!

The main point is FUCK OFF YOU BASTARDS WANKERATIONS YOUR DAD'S GOOGLES. YOUSHOULD BE NAMED POOGLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SMELL LIKE.

AMEN.
www. lycos. com
www. microsoft. com
www. yahoo. com
AMEN

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:51 PM
I would applaud to such imagination, but poor spelling makes me think, that this letter probably describes real accounts from the life of our correspondent. On a side note, I was particularly thrilled about the "uninstalled your google google bar" bit. Yes, Saaja, making up stuff about "hacking" is the coolest thing on the net, keep it up. With a bit of luck, you`ll be first Darwin Award laureat commended because of internet stupidity.

ac903
May 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Google is not a 600 megabyte book with nothing better to do than get worshipped. Get a google and church of google acount. Poor people.

You're not google, your not even google spelt backwards - elgoog - because that is google mirror.

As a result of your ridiculous statement - you don't know where you were when you were thinking of this you may have had your head stuck up your own god - I have uninstalled your bible plugin from all the computers in all the houses in all the streets within this district.

Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my god.

Ok now, go home to your mother who you still live with you no good lazy bum.
Remember, vegetables belong in the vegetable drawer not up your god so next time don't prod your god with novel items and do not eat them after you have done that, as it is unhygienic. When you read this you will think to yourself, and while your thinking you'll scratch your head - as your brain is located there, so you won't damage anything important. Even though I am EXTREMELY annoyed at your statements, I will give you a tip. Your head isn't scratch and sniff - and it's definitely not scratch and taste!

Now that's more like it!

Alice Shade
May 27th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Oh, come now. Is there really any need to stoop down to that level?

I`d understand such ridiculous accusations being slung in jest, but when people try to use such on all seriousness... Overegging the cake. It sounds ridiculous, not abusive.

Unregistered
May 28th, 2007, 12:57 AM
There is always the possibility that this would have sounded quite elegant in his original language.

Alice Shade
May 28th, 2007, 01:47 AM
As far as I can tell, it was written by english-speaker. Most likely, from USA, judging from phraseological turns.

Unregistered
May 29th, 2007, 11:03 PM
I love how everyone who claims to be "religious" is so threatened by this. I love how angry it makes all of you and hope that it will continue to bother you in the future. -Ross (rmmchale@owu.edu)

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 09:45 AM
Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my google

Do you call it a google because you search for answers back there, or because you worship it. Have a freakin sense of humour.

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 09:57 AM
Saaja, I simply do not understand your logic. You are completely contradicting everythign you believe in just to berate other people's beliefs... I think that if you read your hatemail back to yourself, you will realise how stupid and hypocritical you really make yourself sound.

It really upsets me that people who claim to be so religious are so dammn intolerant of everyone else.

Unregistered
June 14th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Hey, this is my favorite part of the hatemail:

YOUSHOULD BE NAMED POOGLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SMELL LIKE.

pohahah very mature, way to go Saaja! :D Are you a sixth grader or something like that?

-۞-
June 23rd, 2007, 04:52 PM
I love that word. Wankerations

Unregistered
July 31st, 2007, 07:06 PM
As far as I can tell, it was written by english-speaker. Most likely, from USA, judging from phraseological turns.

actually i think hes from the UK, here in USA its "ass" not "arse"

Alice Shade
July 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM
Depends.

I heard both being used by both Brits and Yanks.

Unregistered
August 2nd, 2007, 09:28 PM
God is not a 2-bit itnernet nerd with nothing better to do u bastards. Get a life and a girlfriend. Sad cunt.

You're not god, your not even god spelt backwards - dog - because that is lycos.

As a result of your ridiculous statement - don't know where you were when you were thinking of this you may have had your head stuck up your own google - I have uninstalled your google google bar from all the computers in all the houses in all the streets within this district.

Next time you think of making derogatory statements such as these you may wanna think is that a cucumber stuck up my google.

Ok now, go home to your mother who you still live with you no good lazy bum. Have you been smoking your own bellybutton fluff or your mama's?

Remember vegetables belong in the vegetable drawer not up your google so next time don't prod your google with novel items and do not eat them after you have done as it is unhygienic. When you read this you will think to yourself, and while your thinking you'll scratch your arse - as your brain is located there. Even though I am EXTREMELY EXTREMELY pissed off at you tatements, I will give you a tip. Your arse isn't scratch and sniff - andit's definitely not scratch and taste!

The main point is FUCK OFF YOU BASTARDS WANKERATIONS YOUR DAD'S GOOGLES. YOUSHOULD BE NAMED POOGLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SMELL LIKE.

AMEN.
www. lycos. com
www. microsoft. com
www. yahoo. com
AMEN

Does anyone here mind a part-by-part criticism ?

Google isn't 2-bit, not is it on this itnernet. Is it me or does he also tell us to go pick up some whores? That cunt bit throws me off.

Lycos < Google. Anyone logical knows that.

Someone said this was a hacker quip, I think different. I take it as one I read earlier, "My friends and I are not going to use Google anymore and we are going to tell others to do the same."
Thats good, no? I certainly don't want idiots using Google as much.
More for us.
Also, whats with 'head stuck up your own google' ? Our heads are respectfully away from our monitors as we watch the Google image change from time to time.

The only way I can think of sticking a cucumber in Google is MAYBE something like this http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/2004/July/InternetPervertMonitor.htm
because even if you went to the server you couldn't find a place to stick a cucumber up Google. Good luck with that.

Lazy bum? Thats an insult. He's obviously never built a website. Time staking work.
Also, the average users of G-Mail are in the ages of 20-25 year olds making more than 80k/year.
Bum my ass. We are the future, we are the now, we are the best. Go back to your 7.80/hr manufacturing job that your about to lose to the Chinese.
Your obviously unaware that Bellybutton fluff is not a smokable substance. If you manage to do it without unreasonable amounts, make a video and post it on YouTube. Wait a minute... who owns YouTube? lol

... I won't even dedicate that with a comment.

AMEN.
www. lycos. com
www. microsoft. com
www. yahoo. com
AMEN

Does this guy make any sense other than he worships trash sites.
I'm dont.
Fail.
Laugh.

Alice Shade
August 3rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
Those on the shallow end of gene pool often like to boast being "hackers" on the net. Usually, this assertion is based on seeing someone else use some exploit once, and thinking "that`s how people hack internet".

Putting it bluntly, it`s a bluff. Real hackers have better things to do. (which pay much better too.)

Unregistered
August 10th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Hey, this is my favorite part of the hatemail:

YOUSHOULD BE NAMED POOGLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SMELL LIKE.

pohahah very mature, way to go Saaja! :D Are you a sixth grader or something like that?

Holy piles of poo Batman! That one's going in my signature... that's comedy fucking gold.