PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #10. Author: Lauren

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
GOOGLISM IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha u are a fool, and a big one. If u think google is god, then my dog must be god, or anything u can touch. I laugh at u and ur stupid goooglism.

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Well... Duh. Your dog might as well be your god, Lauren. After all, it`s clearly above you on the evolutionary ladder.

Oley
May 31st, 2007, 08:53 PM
i laff at u n ur speeling.

Ugh, learn to fucking TYPE.

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 01:47 PM
Chill out people.
It's only a joke.
B

MasterOfPie
June 2nd, 2007, 04:41 AM
I laugh whenever someone calls another being stupid but has it preceded by "u" and "ur" or any other inability to type an extra two letters.

Alice Shade
June 2nd, 2007, 04:47 AM
That is the natural order of things - we see best our worst traits in everyone else.

Unregistered
June 5th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yes, but good grammar in a letter, coupled with some, and let me stress this, material evidence that they are correct would certainly improve their chances of being taken seriously. I mean, everyone makes a spelling missteak every once in a while, but the point would still be valid. As for the message, It's just more people who are telling me to accept blind faith after I have already metaphorically opened my eyes and seen that all of the evidence, every single bit of it, stacks up in the atheist's favor.

Unregistered
August 10th, 2007, 01:58 AM
D I A F. PLEASE.