PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #11. Author: Jonathan

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Yeah heres the thing a computer nerd just made that up one day and it became big google is not god. Theres only one god -someone that might go to dms

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:56 PM
It`s pretty hard to make out, what is the exact meaning of message. If anyone knows, please contact us, and tell. We`re curious.

Unregistered
June 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Yeah heres the thing a computer nerd just made that up one day and it became big google is not god. Theres only one god -someone that might go to dms

I think it means "Yeah, this is the hip new site that a computer geek came up with one day. I it is going to be popular. Google is not god; there is only one god and he is some douchebag at D (insert name of world's limpest town name here) Middle School"
Don't laugh, I have a younger sibling in high school.

"San Dimas High School football rules!!!!"

PotatoeOfDoom
June 7th, 2007, 07:32 AM
I think it means "Yeah, this is the hip new site that a computer geek came up with one day. I it is going to be popular. Google is not god; there is only one god and he is some douchebag at D (insert name of world's limpest town name here) Middle School"
Don't laugh, I have a younger sibling in high school.

"San Dimas High School football rules!!!!"

No no no, I think you have it all wrong. I think what he was trying to say is "I am a feeble-minded idiot. I regret the fact that when my drunken whore of a mother had sex the rubber tore. Please ask your wonderful goddess Google to forgive me for my blasphemous unintelligible remark."

Unregistered
August 2nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
No no no, I think you have it all wrong. I think what he was trying to say is "I am a feeble-minded idiot. I regret the fact that when my drunken whore of a mother had sex the rubber tore. Please ask your wonderful goddess Google to forgive me for my blasphemous unintelligible remark."

Nice. Win.