PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #12. Author: Someone WAY smarter than you guys are...

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:57 PM
.....IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH U GUYS.......DO U SMOKE WEED OR SOME CRAP......HOW STUPID CAN U GET...LOL U JUST PROVED THAT STUPIDNESS HAS NO LIMITS.. u gay freaks how on earth can you THINK that God is google and satan is Microsoft..... you SERIOUSLY NEED A DOCTOR.....stupid lowlife COMPUTER NERDS go get a life..... i heard there sealing them at supermarkets... which are probably angels to you guy...HAHAH ROFL LOL LMAO....

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 08:57 PM
Note the clearly superior spelling/grammar. Also, note the excessive use of caps. Clearly, we`re dealing with being of incredible brainpower here. (That`s sarcasm, for those who don`t get it.)

jon_hill987
May 24th, 2007, 07:18 AM
I think your CAPS key may be faulty. It keeps on turning on for no reason, your "." key seems to be malfunctioning as well, every time you try to end a sentence it puts in at least three stops. I suggest you get a new keyboard, and SMASH THE CURRENT ONE OVER YOUR STUPID HEAD.

Tofu
May 26th, 2007, 03:59 AM
HA HA! What an idiot! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---I can't breath! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---*choke*

ARRRGH, THE CRAPPINESS OF THIS LETTER----hahahahahahahaha hee hee----IS SO FUNNY IT'S KILLING ME!

X_X

unregistered
May 28th, 2007, 04:51 PM
LOLZ YER 2 FUNNI D00D.
WTF IZ WR0NG WIT US?! ii MEANZ SRSLY. NO WAIIZ CAN THiS BE A JOKE, OMFG.

(note sarcasm)

Unregistered
May 29th, 2007, 02:42 AM
THX 4 BEIN WAYY SMATER THAN US! LOLHAX NO JOKE>..

shut up.

Unregistered
May 30th, 2007, 01:24 AM
.....IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH U GUYS.......DO U SMOKE WEED OR SOME CRAP......HOW STUPID CAN U GET...LOL U JUST PROVED THAT STUPIDNESS HAS NO LIMITS.. u gay freaks how on earth can you THINK that God is google and satan is Microsoft..... you SERIOUSLY NEED A DOCTOR.....stupid lowlife COMPUTER NERDS go get a life..... i heard there sealing them at supermarkets... which are probably angels to you guy...HAHAH ROFL LOL LMAO....

funny how he/she can fail to see that his/her religion is also based on lies

Unregistered
May 30th, 2007, 06:53 AM
I think that it's funny that someone who cannot spell, use proper grammar, use proper punctuation, and insult others with such scathing remarks as calling them "gay" signed his/her letter with "someone WAY smarter than you." Just throwing it out there.

Alice Shade
May 30th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I do not think, that "gay" is scathing remark , to be honest.

Especially considering that I am gay.

Though, I definitely find it laughable, when someone tries to use it as perjorative term. As if I`d tried to insult someone by saying - "You male!"

AllowTheStereotypes
May 31st, 2007, 10:28 AM

Okay So I Have A Few Things To Say (and agree to) about this one,
1) Your Caps Lock <U>Must</U> Be Broken. I Suggest You Fix It.
2) So Is Your Full Stop Button.
3) Elipses (...) only have 3 dots.
4) Your monothiest religions are based on lies. I Suggest You 'Google' It, Find Out About It And Stop Slating People For Their Beliefs.
I Am Not Googlist (or however you say it sorry.) But There Is A Thing Such As Free Speech. We Dont Live In A Fascist Country... (Web Server)
5) Your Spelling Is Awful. Get A Dictionary.
6) We Are All Not 'Computer Geeks' We Use The Computer As A Mode Of Entertainment Or We Just Like It.. If You Are On The Computer You Therefore Must Be A Computer Geek Yourself..?
7) Lastly For One Who Is Cleverer Than Us, You Sure Set The Standard Pretty Low.

Thankyou For Taking The Time To Read This.
I Think Googlism is Slightly Odd. But I Appreciate The Fact Its Unorthodox and I Wish You Guys All The Best.

Unregistered
May 31st, 2007, 11:46 AM

i fuckin agree with this guy, i mean wtf? a church of google! aha. u guys need 2 get a life, other gods may not be real but ffs, ur worshiping a company. thats all it is! may be one of the best but its not a fuckin god!
all everyones sayin about this guy is that hes usin CAPS wrongly or too many full stops, so wat?! u gonna tell me i not used capital letters at the beggining of sentances or spelt some words wrong? aha
u sad losers. get a life, even if u do think that google may represent a god its NOT a god.

Unregistered
May 31st, 2007, 01:55 PM
Why is your first post and all your other posts so different? Did you go temporarily insane or something?

Alice Shade
May 31st, 2007, 06:09 PM
I`ve been posting a hatemail, that arrived to us via email.

Obviously, I didn`t wrote it - it says who did in the bottom. And in title.

Unregistered
June 4th, 2007, 01:37 AM
QUICK - got to get my life sealed before the supermarket shuts!

Unregistered
June 5th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Main Entry: 1gay
Pronunciation: 'gA
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French gai, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German gAhi quick, sudden
1 a : happily excited : MERRY <in a gay mood> b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
2 a : BRIGHT, LIVELY <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color
3 : given to social pleasures; also : LICENTIOUS
4 a : HOMOSEXUAL <gay men> b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>
synonym see LIVELY
- gay adverb
- gay·ness noun

I'm pretty sure he means the first or second meaning there... and if he means the fourth, well, that's okay, except that I for one prefer women over men, but he must be refering to my several gay friends....

PotatoeOfDoom
June 7th, 2007, 07:27 AM
i fuckin agree with this guy, i mean wtf? a church of google! aha. u guys need 2 get a life, other gods may not be real but ffs, ur worshiping a company. thats all it is! may be one of the best but its not a fuckin god!
all everyones sayin about this guy is that hes usin CAPS wrongly or too many full stops, so wat?! u gonna tell me i not used capital letters at the beggining of sentances or spelt some words wrong? aha
u sad losers. get a life, even if u do think that google may represent a god its NOT a god.

Hey! Look how alike you two are! You both type like shit, and you both need to learn some grammar! I mean ffs at least make your comments legible!

Unregistered
June 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM

Funny, I normaly consider people who discriminate on sexual orientation or who use that to take someone down not as being really smart, but that will probably just be silly old fashion me. Anyway good luck with your church I'm not a believer but I wish you all the best since you are a lot better then some other intollerant religions.

Good luck and greetings from the Netherlands

Alice Shade
June 26th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Aah. Netherlands.

The land of enforced tolerance. ^_^

Seriously, though, as it`s a parody religion, there`s not much to "believe" in here - practically all that we suggest is either a jest, either common sense.

black fingernails
July 6th, 2007, 12:55 AM
...bit of a retard isnt he?....

IEatBabies
July 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
You male!"

Take it back!:icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Unregistered
July 12th, 2007, 07:52 AM
He laughs at his own joke.

lizzy
July 19th, 2007, 08:24 AM
If someone wants to follow a new religion then let them get on with it, and if you think they are so sad, why waste your time looking around the site and sending them hate mail.

Unregistered
July 23rd, 2007, 02:04 AM

Is that actually IN the church of google beliefs? Bill Gates is the devil, or something like it? I dont see how anyone can claim Google as the polar opposite of Bill Gates. I hate microsoft myself, but Google is closed-source, too, so they're really on the same side.

If Bill Gates is the devil, wouldn't that make Linus Torvald G-d?

Alice Shade
July 23rd, 2007, 09:06 AM
This bit is pure parody.

Microsoft represents Satan as in being necessary evil.

Unregistered
July 31st, 2007, 06:56 PM
the only grievance i have with the responses is the overwhelming amount of people only criticizing the spelling/grammer problems and not at all his/her points. seeing as he (she w/e) offers nothing to his personal religious views, insults the church of google as "computer nerds", and even claims all who follow it are gay im pretty sure he is only trying to get an angry response. and seeing how i have seen more responses to this particular hate mail than any others im guessing he won.

i dont worship google as i hope that no one does, its just kind of funny and the proofs especially have a good point. i personally dont believe in any diety, especially not a theistic one. if anything a deist god would make more sense to me however i believe that everyone has a right to their own opinions/beliefs/any other thing used to the point of cliche etc. but when a persons begins to justify their actions based on these beliefs they should be required to justify their beliefs with more than an ancient text from the bronze age.

Unregistered
August 10th, 2007, 01:56 AM
I've been lurking, thus far, but for what it's worth;

Kid, back away from your computer, never touch it again, learn to spell, and get a job.

///Thank you, we now return you to your regulatory scheduled programming...///

Alice Shade
August 10th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Heh. If only it was that easy.

Eleine
August 16th, 2007, 08:02 AM
This piece of hatemail had me laugh for at least 11 continuous minutes. I do believe my abs just got a small workout.

I do not believe I have ever seen so much hypocrisy and stupidity in my life. I especially love their signature of "someone WAY smarter than you guys are..." Yes, us with all of our "stupidness."

Heatwave
August 19th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Holy shit that was hilarious. xD
I find it funny how some automatically see the word "Googlism" and think that we litterally worship our computers. As repeated above, it is a parody religion.

However, the one think I hate about your letter is when you used gay in a derrogatory sense. That kind of intolerance is disgraceful. By the way, to follow the trend, your grammar bites. =)

Signed,
Someone suffeciently more intelligent than the original sender. =P

Unregistered
August 19th, 2007, 01:06 PM
//.....IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH U GUYS.......DO U SMOKE WEED OR SOME CRAP......HOW STUPID CAN U GET...LOL U JUST PROVED THAT STUPIDNESS HAS NO LIMITS.. u gay freaks how on earth can you THINK that God is google and satan is Microsoft..... you SERIOUSLY NEED A DOCTOR.....stupid lowlife COMPUTER NERDS go get a life..... i heard there sealing them at supermarkets... which are probably angels to you guy...HAHAH ROFL LOL LMAO....

Well if they're 'sealing' brains at the supermarket, I suppose you should pick one up?

Learn to spell, dude.

Alice Shade
August 20th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Hum. Now I do wonder, maybe his brain was really sealed at the supermarket somewhere.