PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #16. Author: Graham Davis

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
Hi,

First of all, congratulations on your genius. Leveraging Google and driving the kind of internet traffic you must be getting is something very few people have been able to get right!

I must warn you that even although YOU don't take this "Googlism" seriously, there are consequences for what you are advocating. So sit back, smile, and shrug this off, and know that anyone who is able to reason rationally will not worship anything they KNOW was created by hands. Even idol worshippers believe that there is a "life-force" behind what they worship, and not a network of electricity powered supercomputers. And just in case this is not a joke on your part, worship is a spiritual issue and is not actually inherently practical which is what you will have to prove.

I must also warn you that "IF" (and I believe He is) The God of the bible is real, then you are really looking for trouble, and I pray that you will be saved so that your eternity is not one of torment and suffering, and that God be glorified through your conversion.

Regards

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
All the gods are man-made, Graham. All gods, without exclusion, were thought up by humans and for humans. Google differs from any other god only by being implemented physically, instead of being just an abstract concept.

Unregistered
May 31st, 2007, 09:33 AM
You guys just dont get it your all wrong i am god and thats all there is to it

wtf_noob
May 31st, 2007, 09:46 AM
God does not exist. It's all some bloody bullshit someone wrote. No proof other than a piece of shit book, dubbed "the bible".

Google
May 31st, 2007, 09:51 AM
All who refuse my love will be sent to halfchan.org

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 01:01 AM
Hey, back off, the Church of Google hasn't critisized your way of life.
Are you so stuck up that you need to make other people feel bad for your pleasure. They are just saying what they believe, and plus, the catholic church has made BIG mistakes, so has the protestant and every other church, and don't deny that. Also, if there are 6 billion people in the world, there has to be.....................6 billion DIFFERENT religions. Not everyone believes in the same thing you do, and they don't have to. So what if you're right, I guess you're to heaven, you know, following the beattitudes and all.
Bottom line, don't critisize people for their beliefs.

Brittney
June 1st, 2007, 12:29 PM
All knowing Google showed me the bible you believe in:

"as he (Elisha) was walking up the road to bethel, a group of young boys started making fun of him. "Go away you baldhead!" they chanted. "Go away you baldhead!" Elisha turned around and looked at them, and cursed them in the name of God. Then two bears came out and mauled and killed 42 of them" (2 Kings 2:23-24.)

IEatBabies
July 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Hi,
anyone who is able to reason rationally will not worship anything they KNOW was created by hands.

You mean...like... a book?

Lord_Jereth
July 14th, 2007, 09:58 AM
I must also warn you that "IF" (and I believe He is) The God of the bible is real, then you are really looking for trouble, and I pray that you will be saved so that your eternity is not one of torment and suffering, and that God be glorified through your conversion.

I was wondering when he'd get around to the heavy handed threatening bit. In my experience, any Xtian that actually starts out sounding somewhat intelligent and reasonable with the intent of conversion will eventually resort to condescension and/or the threat of condoned eternal torture at the hands of their omnibenevolent gawd in the end if you refuse said conversion. I often wonder if they stop to realize that the above statement shows that their faith is based on nothing more than the threat, itself. What a contemptable reason to believe in a gawd.

:icon_cool: LJ

Unregistered
July 19th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Boooooooooooooooooring, he talks rubbish. I didnt read the whole letter but by what I gathered from the first sentence, was that it was boring and would waste several seconds of my life. I'm bored of this forum now and I'm going on another one to talk about Big Brother.

I HATE googlism
July 25th, 2007, 11:45 PM
I HATE Googlism

AaronD
July 26th, 2007, 12:03 AM
So we've gathered.

Lord_Jereth
July 26th, 2007, 03:29 AM
I HATE Googlism

No one cares.

Pathetic.

:icon_cool: LJ

Unregistered
August 2nd, 2007, 05:58 PM
This hatemail made me giggle insanely because of your supposed scientific logic followed by that leap over the cliff of fanatascism with that parting shot of yours.

Now, I believe in the supernatural, but I believe in a very twisted and somewhat unique way, and for anyone who reads this to understand why I say what I say, I must explain my beliefs.

This is what I believe:
I don't believe in God.
Not 'God' as the bible paints' Him'.
I believe in a higher entity, a supernatural 'being' that encompasses all gods.
Meaning, in short, that all 'gods' that supposedly exist are merely manifestations of the same being, presented in a form found most appealing to that culture/person/religion.
Spirits exist, such as ghosts, nature spirits, ancestor worship.
Bibles are a load of crap. No holy book is true.
Instead, they are either entirely fictional works that are derived from the minds of people
who have chosen to inflict their moral standards and/or way of life and susceptible peoples, OR they are mankind's interpretation of the will of the Great Being, and therefore, to be taken with a grain of salt as it is usually difficult to seperate the truth of the Words from the lies of the lessers.
Rituals and sacrifices are also a load of crap. Why does an omnipotent being need sacrifices and rituals and why are items 'sacred'? Why do they need incense burned, long processions and other such ridiculous nonsense?A being who can create anything hardly needs our pittances. What a god could and might rightfully desire is gratitude and goodwill from the people he/she leads/helps,
Personally, I choose the Avatar of Hecate as the image of the Great Divine to worship.
I agree with and am impressed with Googlisms logical reasoning that Google is God, and as such, I have no qualms with adding Google to my repetoire as another extension of the Great Divine into our world.

And now, getting back to my entire point, according to my beliefs, sir, you are doubting and blaspheming your own God and as such, damning yourself to an eternity of your hell, for you see, I also believe that whatever you believe of in the afterlife, that's what you will get in the afterlife. If you believe in reincarnation, you will be reincarnated. If you believe you're going to burn in hell, I am sorry my friend, but you probably will. 'Heaven' is what you want to see.

Enjoy your life of futile bowing, scraping and pompous, self-centered, arrogant posturing and preaching, sir, and for anyone who's curious, not all christians are like this man.
I was raised catholic as were my parents and my entire family is very religiously tolerant. If they start blowing us up then the small group within the religion who iss doing it is to blame. I, for instance have muslim friends.

I hope anyone who sees this has an enjoyable read and takes it as something interesting to think about in comparison to their own views.

Thank you for your valuable time and thought.
Sincerely yours,
the all-believer
Sei

Alice Shade
August 3rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Actually, Sei, your belief system is practically bit to bit a form of Hinduism.

Unregistered
August 5th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Wether or not it actually resembles any existing religions is of little consequence to me. The important part is that I reached that conclusion and that collection of beliefs entirely on my own without basing it off of any religions that I am aware of. If it happens to resemble a current religion, well that's just a pleasing bonus because it means that I'm not the only one to ever reach this conclusion.

~Sei

Alice Shade
August 5th, 2007, 08:39 PM
That is of little consequence, actually.

Most of the new - old wrapped up in new paper.