PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #17. Author: Legoman

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM
Well. And I thought I had seen it all.

I must say that this new outreach makes me laugh. It strikes me as odd that anyone would let themselves be lead spiritually by technology. I couldn't care less if people like you decide that devoting yourself to a search engine brings meaning to your life, but I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity of expressing my amusement at the latest fling.

Answer me this. How does following Googlism explain our Creation?

These days it is all too common to see mini religions popping up everywhere. Once people realize how gullible and easily lead other people are, they realize that any one can create a religion. Heck. I have just started a religion where Lego is a god. It is versatile, can give a person signs. You can find meaning in it. I currently have 26 people who are following this church of Lego. Congratulations Googlists for discovering that the world is gullible.

For me? I have just found another site that I can amuse myself with when I am depressed.

Alice Shade
May 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM
What a marvellous diatribe. Sadly, it completely fails to account to the fact, that Googlism is parody religion, and is closer to agnosticism, then to any other "official" religion/philosophy.
As for "creation" - we explain it with Big Boom and evolution, just like science does. If we`ll find more correct explanation, we`ll use it.

jon_hill987
May 24th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Answer me this. How does following Googlism explain our Creation?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=How+was+the+universe+created&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Have a read for yourself.

Once people realize how gullible and easily lead other people are, they realize that any one can create a religion.

I can't agree more, Moses did it, Jesus did it, Muhammed did it, even L. Ron Hubbard did it. What is your point?

Unregistered
May 29th, 2007, 03:52 PM
ALL HAIL LEGO

sandswipe
May 30th, 2007, 07:19 PM
You're a legoist? Me too! Awesome! isn't it weird how three members of such a small movement can all just come together here randomly? It must be fate, the will of the two peg by four peg masters. We should all read the Brick Testament and then go on a jihad against those megablocks bastards!

In all seriousness, I do believe in a god, but what exactly he believes about us is questionable.
http://overcompensating.com/posts/20051007.html

Unregistered
May 31st, 2007, 02:00 PM
Wow, just wow how stupid can you get? your babbling on about people creating religions and yet you fail to realise that christianity was created by humans aswell lmao i just read all these hate mails and honestly whos more gullable, the idiot that listens to a book with stories in it or a person that has millions of pages of information at their fingertips?

Vilma
May 31st, 2007, 04:12 PM
This side is a joke. Idiot! And its damn funny too! Stupid.

Unregistered
June 3rd, 2007, 05:51 PM
Googleism has no explanation for Creation. Google explains nothing. Googleism is worse than a false religion, it is blasphemous! You had better pray/query that He does not strike you down with His Noodly Appendage! You face damnation to an eternity in hot Sauce!

Alice Shade
June 3rd, 2007, 09:38 PM
Wow. Hateful pastafarian. Now I`ve seen it all.

Unregistered
June 6th, 2007, 03:06 AM
iono butter biscuit why dont u search google to find out how we were created

Unregistered
July 19th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Meh, silly know-it-all nerd 'the world is gullible' I guess 'Legoman' has plenty of friends.