View Full Version : Increase the PageRank of TheChurchOfGoogle.org

Fjh89
May 31st, 2007, 07:09 PM
The page rank is currently 4/10, maybe we should increase it by voting this page to the top, make our Goddess PROUD:D This page has my vote, my life basically runs on Google i use almost ALL of her services, Also every member with a GMail should pass it on to other member so we could chat using Google Talk any body that seriously wants an invite to GMail PM me i have but 50 invites left although i think everybody here has one all ready

Fallen Hero
June 1st, 2007, 11:46 AM
The page rank is currently 4/10, maybe we should increase it by voting this page to the top, make our Goddess PROUD:D This page has my vote, my life basically runs on Google i use almost ALL of her services, Also every member with a GMail should pass it on to other member so we could chat using Google Talk any body that seriously wants an invite to GMail PM me i have but 50 invites left although i think everybody here has one all ready

http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/Scripture/10_Commandments.html

PotatoeOfDoom
June 5th, 2007, 11:33 PM
how do you increase the pagerank?

MeTHoD-X
June 6th, 2007, 12:44 AM
how do you increase the pagerank?

High quality incoming links will increase PageRank. Currently, we have about 4500 pages linking to our site.

Kokoba
June 6th, 2007, 03:16 AM
I imagine image links count. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Also, Fjh, we have an IRC chatroom. If you don't have mIRC, you can use the Java applet on the page to join. :)

MeTHoD-X
June 6th, 2007, 04:06 AM
I imagine image links count. Am I wrong in this assumption?

Also, Fjh, we have an IRC chatroom. If you don't have mIRC, you can use the Java applet on the page to join. :)

Yes, they do count. However, without any anchor text, it won't do much for your organic search engine results. Image linking is not good for SEO, unfortunately.

Fjh89
June 11th, 2007, 04:38 PM
i always thought it was by sending a vote for that page with the google toolbar, i dont know if you have to have it enabled but there are two buttons that say: send a vote this page, and send a vote against this page

Alice Shade
June 11th, 2007, 04:43 PM
No, that has little effect.

Most of pagerank comes from view/search/link statistics.