View Full Version : I'm not understanding this..

lolodalonghorn
May 31st, 2007, 11:39 PM
How can people worship a search engine?
Something that humans created themselves?
Why not worship the people or person who created it?
I was discussing this with a friend and he said this, "If they can find reason to believe that no other God exists, then what makes them so intelligent as to worship something made by their fellow human beings?"
Microsoft is Satan if I correctly read the FAQ, but I'm sure majority of you use Microsoft Word, Works, etc.

jon_hill987
May 31st, 2007, 11:46 PM
As for worshipping a search engine, we don't. We simply state that the closest thing to a god that exists on this planet is Google. We can't "worship" the person who created it because they don't fit the definition of a god, they merely created something that does.

The Idea behind the entire site is to point out how stupid religion really is.
Take the MS = Satan thing, yes we do all use MS products even though we shouldn't according to Googlism but there are also many Christians who work on a Sunday though their lord forbids it.

MeTHoD-X
May 31st, 2007, 11:51 PM
I was discussing this with a friend and he said this, "If they can find reason to believe that no other God exists, then what makes them so intelligent as to worship something made by their fellow human beings?"
Microsoft is Satan if I correctly read the FAQ, but I'm sure majority of you use Microsoft Word, Works, etc.

I think this is best answered by quoting the FAQ.

Why do you worship Google as a God?

Because Google is the closest thing to a God that humans can know and understand. We worship Google, and we can prove that not only does Google exist, but unlike any other god, it exists as we know it.

Additionally, we do not worship the humans who created Google because they themselves as individuals exhibit nothing even remotely god-like. Google on the other hand, does.

James
May 31st, 2007, 11:57 PM
Although i must admit i do admire them for founding something that is now considered in my eyes as a god. Who wouldnt want that to happen with one of their creations?

nozgrd74
August 2nd, 2007, 11:24 PM

Humans created the thought of there being a god...so why not worship(<-- i use this term loosely) something that's actually provable. The bible/qoran..quoran..koran were written by men.
ROFL as far as i'm concerned Micro$hit is satan. I hate everything microsoft and despise anything they release. microsoft = :icon_evil:

Vexx
August 2nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
I believe this thread has somewhat died...Let's leave it that way.

Also...I believe you can say 'shit' in these threads. There's no real punishment in doing so.

SAVAGE
August 6th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Any kind of worship or doG belief is simply dad Wankery.

nozgrd74
August 6th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Any kind of worship or doG belief is simply dad Wankery.

my last post then i'll leave this thread alone i promise :) .

what's doG? besides an animal lol; oh and what do you mean by dad wankery?

SirRuben
August 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
*cough*the bible*cough*

Alice Shade
August 6th, 2007, 05:04 PM
I guess it can continue on, now that people are interested in posting again. ^_^

nozgrd74 - Savage is attempting his best to show the contempt he has for Christian religion. Therefore, he spells God backwards: d-o-G.

As for "dad wankers" - it`s his favorite curse words. Doubling over as his favorite words overall. Without being too expletive, I tend to believe, that this particular curse suggests mutual masturbation and incest.

From psychologic point of view, I find it very curious, that exactly this wording is his most used one... Freudian slip, anyone? However, as you can see, it`s pretty... ardious, let`s say, to hold any meaninful conversation with him, at least over the net.

AaronD
August 6th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Freudian slip, anyone?

Seconded.

SAVAGE
August 6th, 2007, 10:28 PM
my last post then i'll leave this thread alone i promise :) .

what's doG? besides an animal lol; oh and what do you mean by dad wankery?

Ah queergrd...my new fudge loving friend. How has it been since you came out of the closet...had any good "chicken" lately?

doG is just god spelt backward, because well it fucks theists off.

Dad Wankery....well theres some history.

Theists believe in doG the heavenly father, and when shit goes wrong they beg doG for some crumbs, so they are effectively stroking doGs cock by saying you are the most high, ruler of the heavens, crap, crap, crap etc, etc.

Now doG then cant control his micro pee pee I mean a dude that old must be suffering from PE (he had to tell mary he got her knocked up because it was probablly that fucken quick) he ejaculates as they masturbate.

So then the theists get up off their knees wipe that salty jizz up and thank doG that their prayers have been answered.

Some Jizz remains over their eyes, that prevents them from seeing the truth.

Thats the short versionof Dad Wanking...its very complex.

I guess it can continue on, now that people are interested in posting again. ^_^

nozgrd74 - Savage is attempting his best to show the contempt he has for Christian religion. Therefore, he spells God backwards: d-o-G.

As for "dad wankers" - it`s his favorite curse words. Doubling over as his favorite words overall. Without being too expletive, I tend to believe, that this particular curse suggests mutual masturbation and incest.

From psychologic point of view, I find it very curious, that exactly this wording is his most used one... Freudian slip, anyone? However, as you can see, it`s pretty... ardious, let`s say, to hold any meaninful conversation with him, at least over the net.

Hmmm...nice suggesting that I have had a incestuous relationship with my father. Thats never been done before (rolls eyes).

You have never attempted to have any kind of conversation with me, so I cant see where you are coming from.