PDA

View Full Version : Some one plz answer!

ilikezyellow
June 1st, 2007, 12:31 AM
Um... is this a joke or something? Because (no offence) I don't think that this is to be taken seriously... On one hand, there is so many things missing from this "religion", that any moron would see itas a joke. But I've also seen many serious arguments about Googlism, and I've also heard that it also has some followers... Needlessly to say, I'm confused. Please, someone (preferably a "folllower") clear this up for me.

AaronD
June 1st, 2007, 02:27 AM
It's more of a parody than a joke, the difference being that it is not intended solely for the humor. It actually does make some valid points.

MeTHoD-X
June 1st, 2007, 02:53 AM
Yup, what Aaron said. Sure it's funny, but it's "haha oh wow it's kinda true" type of funny. Not "OMFG LOLOLOL" kind of funny.

That made no sense. :D

Unregistered
June 1st, 2007, 06:09 PM
It's more of a parody than a joke, the difference being that it is not intended solely for the humor. It actually does make some valid points.

Like Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert.

MeTHoD-X
June 1st, 2007, 06:30 PM
Like Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert.

Very much so.

ilikezyellow
June 2nd, 2007, 01:56 AM
O.K.! Thanks! I haven't read all of your arguments in detail, but the ones that I have are really clever! Good job! (The whole concept itself is also extremely creative!)
P.S. Colbert Nation forever!

cupcakes 4-evaz!
June 3rd, 2007, 01:34 AM
Um... If this was a joke, how come you allow people to take it seriously? All you seem to get from it is poeple challenging your ideas...

Alice Shade
June 3rd, 2007, 01:46 AM
For each one challenger there are ten ones, who walk away and think - "You know, there`s some right point in that."

AaronD
June 3rd, 2007, 03:58 AM
I'd think more than ten would find a valid point in it.