PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #20. Author: Jack Fenton.

Alice Shade
June 2nd, 2007, 05:49 AM
To, weird/sad nerds
I wouldn't really consider this hate mail, but if you do then fine I really don't care.
It really is sad that you think google is god, when google isn't really a thing to be honest, I mean, if you consider google to be god, then what do you consider the people who started google to be? All religion does is start wars, religion sucks balls, if you really get into it, it can take over your life. So its lame that you would want to get involved with something like that

From: your mother upstairs: "Darling come upstairs from the basement, your dinner is gettin' cold." ("In a minute mom!").

Alice Shade
June 2nd, 2007, 05:50 AM
To weird and sad nerd. Please, learn the meaning of words "parody" and "satire". Religion really "sucks", as you put it, but even more sucks the dismissive nature of people, who`d rather hide their heads in sand, then deal with issue - be it protest or support.

LuigiWare
June 16th, 2007, 08:23 AM
You're calling these people nerds? When you write out a pointless rant claiming their views false and all religions wrong and pointless. And by the way, religion isn't the main cause of every war, opinion is. And can't really get rid of that can you? If you're so anti-religion, why not leave people to believe what they want and when the Church of Google starts World War 3, just don't let us into your bunker.

Unregistered
June 18th, 2007, 01:27 PM
suck my fat one!
you fat losers
go cry yourself to sleep.
People laugh at you becuase your in the chess club
losers go die!

Alice Shade
June 18th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Uh-oh. We`ve been cursed out by a paperbag-boy.

Unregistered
June 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM
for the love of Google!... it's a comparitive joke to organized religion, take a friggin' chill pill and stop putting your two cents in you lifeless morons with nothing to do! Stop taking life so damn seriously, we're all going to die some day.

(p.s. when you do, you better hope you're on the right side of Google.... see, that was another joke, but i bet you just got a little flustered)

Unregistered
June 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
this may aswell be a retard club , the church of google is as much of a god as the shit i left on your doorstep!i bet your all into bondage!

Alice Shade
June 20th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Freud would have a field day here. ^_^

Kata
June 22nd, 2007, 02:40 AM
How can he possibly say it's *not* hatemail when he ends with a weak 'mom' joke?

Seriously.

-AoG-Kero
June 22nd, 2007, 03:08 AM
How can he possibly say it's *not* hatemail when he ends with a weak 'mom' joke?

Seriously.

lol nice, i failed to pick up that one.

if you have to end a supposedly non-hatemail letter with a mom joke, at least be creative...

Unregistered
July 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
God isnt supposed to be a thing though so how can you use the fact that Google "isnt a thing" against them. You cant.
Though I do agree about the other stuff about religion, war and things...

ShoelessDoom
August 28th, 2007, 04:36 PM
You mentioned about the people who started Google and what they are. Did the thought about the people who wrote the Bible, Torah, Qur'an, etc. ever cross your mind? Couldn't it be possible that those people were bored one afternoon and decided to right a book that just happened to affect history?

Also, that is a really lame 'Mom' joke. Nice try, though