PDA

View Full Version : Hatemail #21. Author: Anthony.

Alice Shade
June 2nd, 2007, 05:56 AM
I'm sorry, but I must not only completely disagree with your little Googlism idea, but i must also call it insanely retarded. For one large reason, it was man-made. Not to say than any other g0d is not man-made, but as much as we are sure google exists and g0d does not, we are also sure google is a search engine not only made by two guys, but there is no opposition to the thought that it wasnt, where as to g0ds of any nature, are not man-made, but more on control/lead man. Another reason, the only thing google is made for, is to give information. Google has not created the world, man created google. To say google is g0d not only does make sense, but it has to be one of the most retarded things i have ever heard. I have heard of mUCH better g-ds, and i do think your just insanely childish, trying to act smart and get attention. Not that i really care, but still, thought you oughtta know. I am jewish, and in the middle of creating the.....though, i probably shouldnt tell you. So there, your retarded. childish, and want attention. If you can give anY evidence against that, please reply.

Alice Shade
June 2nd, 2007, 05:56 AM
Thank you for pointing the obvious. Yes, Google is man-made, yes Google did not created world, and YES, Google is not omnipotent in full understanding of the word. Yet, Google as a god makes more sense - just because it`s tangible and DOES benefits you and everyone in the world. When it comes to world-wide right things Google did, and world-wide wrong things Yhwh did, Google wins hands down.
And, thanks again for pointing the obvious - we DO want attention. We want people to know, that there is even less sense in worshipping traditional gods, then worshipping Google. We want the people to cut the religious crap, and don`t subject each other to atrocities in the name of mythological creatures.

Unregistered
June 2nd, 2007, 10:54 AM
Anthony, since you sound like you are still in junior high I will be kind and explain this slowly:
Define god, what makes god a god? still with me? Good, so when you come up with a decent definition of god (omnipotent, omnipresent, etc) you will note that Google fits that definition...it is a semantic argument. Do not tell me a Jew is being anti-semantic (that's a pun, Anthony...never mind, wait til you're older.))

Not_Jimmy
June 6th, 2007, 03:29 AM
Why does all hate mail seem to stem from people who haven't actually read the arguments properly?
And why is he afraid of actually typing "god"? Does he fear the invisible man's horrible vengeance? I'd much rather worship a "deity" that helps me rather than "controls/leads" me. Plus I really don't dig being told what I should be doing with my life for arbitrary reasons presented in a book of stories written to help man survive in a desert 3000 years ago.

Alice Shade
June 6th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Because, people can`t be bothered to read onto what seems to be silly on first glance to them.

PotatoeOfDoom
June 6th, 2007, 04:29 AM
wow i think this guy might have problems.
does he really fear "god" so much that he can't type it into a computer?

Unregistered
June 6th, 2007, 05:19 PM
THOU SHALT NOT DIS MY MAIN MAN GOOGLE!!! Goole has the power to reincarnate hitler do you want that? do you really want another holocuast? ya what now bitch! TOD JUDEN!

Unregistered
June 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM
I love it that he's so afraid to actually type god. Fail.

I love sites like this, they make people think, if they can overcome their religious gag reflex. People seem to have a little bit of their mind on which is written " Don't touch. This bit is illogical and harmful, but it could potentially offer benefits if we behave a certain way. If you touch you will make us angry. "

Besides , you say that google is man-made.

Us atheists reckon that god is too.

Unregistered
June 12th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Ok Anthony by sitting there and typing out your little hate mail and saying all these people want is attention guess what your giving them? That and I've seen other people try and explain that everything that makes a god a god is present in google it's just that google is much nicer as it helps us and does not threaten us with horrible vengeance for blasphemies, in fact, I have seen google offer up links from other search engines when it couldn't find what I wanted from its own. Though I am going to stay in my own little made up religion because I created it for myself and my group of people who hate other people I can't just sit here and have you insult someone else's creation from what probably started as extreme boredom. ^.^

Praise_Google1
June 17th, 2007, 02:03 PM
yeah like alice shade said they dont read what looks dumb to them at first. but there making themselves look dumb by arguing and have know idea what there saying because they dont bother reading the arguments.

Alice Shade
June 17th, 2007, 02:44 PM
In all fairness, I have to mention, that a whole lot of internet "publications" are outright unreadable, being written down by people with next to non-existant skills in English.

So, Anthony has a 5% of excuse for passing the reading over - there was a chance, that whatever we wanted to say was written in illigible chatspeak, phonics or leet.

Granted, that is not good excuse to even pass up on glancing over, though.

Unregistered
July 3rd, 2007, 04:49 PM
Omg, if you people are really going to send retarded ass hate mail please at least have the decency to A. know wtf you are talking about. B. spell correctly. C. Use punctuation correctly. D. don't contridict yourselves...I.E. anthony said "To say google is g0d not only does make sense, but it has to be one of the most retarded things i have ever heard." you say it does make since then you call it retarded. you are the fucking retard STFU & GTFO go bang your dog you fucking useless waste of bad sperm.
{DAY}Aphy

Marky
July 3rd, 2007, 04:59 PM
I LOVE YOU APHY

Marky ^_______^

IEatBabies
July 10th, 2007, 03:52 PM
I'm sorry, but I must not only completely disagree with your little Googlism idea, but i must also call it insanely retarded. For one large reason, it was man-made. Not to say than any other g0d is not man-made, but as much as we are sure google exists and g0d does not, we are also sure google is a search engine not only made by two guys, but there is no opposition to the thought that it wasnt, where as to g0ds of any nature, are not man-made, but more on control/lead man. Another reason, the only thing google is made for, is to give information. Google has not created the world, man created google. To say google is g0d not only does make sense, but it has to be one of the most retarded things i have ever heard. I have heard of mUCH better g-ds, and i do think your just insanely childish, trying to act smart and get attention. Not that i really care, but still, thought you oughtta know. I am jewish, and in the middle of creating the.....though, i probably shouldnt tell you. So there, your retarded. childish, and want attention. If you can give anY evidence against that, please reply.

sure, google didnt make man, but no one claimed it did, Neptue didnt create the world, and he was a god.

Lord_Jereth
July 14th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Romans 14:1 Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.

1 Corinthians 3:3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men?

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

1 Corinthians 5:12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

James 4:12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you-- who are you to judge your neighbor?

Jude 1:10-19 10 Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals-- these are the very things that destroy them. 11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion. 12 These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm-- shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted-- twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever. 14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him." 16 These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage. 17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." 19 These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

1 Timothy 5:1-2 Do not rebuke an older man harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father. Treat younger men as brothers, 2 older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.

1 Timothy 6:3-4 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions

2 Timothy 2:23-24 Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

It must really suck to get bitch slapped with your own book for being a judgmental, sanctimonious, self-righteous and self-important asshole, 'eh?

:icon_cool: LJ

Unregistered
July 24th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Question: Why do you spell god with a zero?

Alice Shade
July 24th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Some of the more fervent christians seem to think that typing "God" is using god`s name in vain, so they often type G0d or G-d.

Similarly, a lot of jews use G-d in writing instead of God.

Googlist720
July 24th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Thats also why Jews wear Yamakas on their heads. Honestly, because they are afraid that Gods power will melt their brains out. Personally I think that's silly, but you know, whatever.

Alice Shade
July 24th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Yermolka or Yermulka.

As far as I`m aware, wearing such is required only when attending religious holiday.

Googlist720
July 24th, 2007, 11:19 PM
I've seen many Jewish people wearing Yermolkas casually.

Alice Shade
July 25th, 2007, 12:37 PM
It`s not forbidden to wear them casually. But required only for religious holidays. Other days, not mandatory.

At least that`s what jews over here said about that.

Unregistered
July 27th, 2007, 05:58 PM
my 2 cents is..you say it´s man made...well sure..but what if god or in this theory google...had that happen..wanted to make its presence be known...this would be the way to do it...you gotta remember..if it was made by man around the time when fire was made..do you think we´d be able to use it?....we weren´t able to use fire right away were we?

Unregistered
July 29th, 2007, 03:45 AM
He said that we know for sure that google exists... So we should worship in something we dont know if it exists?

Unregistered
August 1st, 2007, 10:38 PM
I wonder how he feels about the intelligence of the church of google. He should have been more clear...

Unregistered
August 7th, 2007, 12:13 PM
No, jewboy, you are wrong. Into the ovens with you.

Unregistered
August 16th, 2007, 06:56 AM
First, may I just take a moment to point out the hilarious hypocrisy of this statement?

Omg, if you people are really going to send retarded ass hate mail please at least have the decency to A. know wtf you are talking about. B. spell correctly. C. Use punctuation correctly. D. don't contridict yourselves...I.E. anthony said "To say google is g0d not only does make sense, but it has to be one of the most retarded things i have ever heard." you say it does make since then you call it retarded. you are the fucking retard STFU & GTFO go bang your dog you fucking useless waste of bad sperm.
{DAY}Aphy

I do however agree with:

I love sites like this, they make people think, if they can overcome their religious gag reflex. People seem to have a little bit of their mind on which is written " Don't touch. This bit is illogical and harmful, but it could potentially offer benefits if we behave a certain way. If you touch you will make us angry.

Plus: Christianity was created by four guys (five?).

I would prefer a God who helps me, in lieu of "controlling/leading." Would not others of sense? Do Christians and Jews not ask for God's help?

What proof have you that it was God who created man, and not vice-versa? To us atheists (and/or googleists), man created your Gods (directed towards Islam, Judaism, Christianity, etc.) If the Christian God maybe me considered a God and worshipped, why not Google?

Please hesitate enough to realize the mistakes and/or flaws in your argument as well as the grammatical errors before stating "your retarded," or we may be forced to believe you're retarded.

Eleine
August 16th, 2007, 07:17 AM
First, may I just take a moment to point out the hilarious hypocrisy of this statement?

I do however agree with:

Plus: Christianity was created by four guys (five?).

I would prefer a God who helps me, in lieu of "controlling/leading." Would not others of sense? Do Christians and Jews not ask for God's help?

What proof have you that it was God who created man, and not vice-versa? To us atheists (and/or googleists), man created your Gods (directed towards Islam, Judaism, Christianity, etc.) If the Christian God maybe me considered a God and worshipped, why not Google?

Please hesitate enough to realize the mistakes and/or flaws in your argument as well as the grammatical errors before stating "your retarded," or we may be forced to believe you're retarded.

The above was my message.

Also, Google was created to give information. Was not many if not all religions created to explain that which we could not explain? Information, right?

MusicDrake
August 16th, 2007, 12:50 PM

That would take out half the fun of reading/responding to these posts.:icon_razz:

But you're right....sometimes I wish they would actually read over what they wrote from a more objective point of view rather than spewing out some random, often incoherent, reaction.

EleineIsTooLazyToLogIn
August 20th, 2007, 06:42 AM
I don't usually mind hypocrites as I can sometimes be one ("maybe me" haha), but it makes me twitch to read statements such as "A. know wtf you are talking about. B. spell correctly. C. Use punctuation correctly. D. don't contridict yourselves..." or "you say it does make since then you call it retarded. you are the fucking retard STFU & GTFO go bang your dog you fucking useless waste of bad sperm."

...and that's ignoring religious beliefs.

Why do people say that it was wasted sperm? What about the nine months of pain and nausea? The egg? The lives of the parents used taking care of the kid?

Alice Shade
August 20th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Well, it`s just too depressing to think about so much of resources wasted on raising ignorant cinderblockhead, you know.

Unregistered
August 21st, 2007, 01:58 PM

god is man-made. the idea was presented so we wouldn't be scared of the dark.

Rand
August 21st, 2007, 07:59 PM
I don't usually mind hypocrites as I can sometimes be one ("maybe me" haha), but it makes me twitch to read statements such as "A. know wtf you are talking about. B. spell correctly. C. Use punctuation correctly. D. don't contridict yourselves..." or "you say it does make since then you call it retarded. you are the fucking retard STFU & GTFO go bang your dog you fucking useless waste of bad sperm."

...and that's ignoring religious beliefs.

Why do people say that it was wasted sperm? What about the nine months of pain and nausea? The egg? The lives of the parents used taking care of the kid?

Because sperm and eggs are wasted anyways (sperm more than eggs, of course). It's like it's more of a waste to spend your money on some stupid object than just throwing it down the trash. It's supposed to be an insult to call them worthless and a drain on society, really.

Edit: The nine months of pain and nausea could be caused by an illness. The lives of the parent also could be wasted doing other things... so calling someone a waste of sperm or an egg is a bit more effective.

Also, note who is saying certain things... this is a section where unregistered people can comment. Usually they construct their posts worse than the hate mailer and are sometimes just best left ignored. The registered people generally have better comments. Intolerance isn't restricted to religious folk; anyone can be intolerant. They're still just as annoying though.

RebornGooglist
August 22nd, 2007, 01:22 AM
Anthony.... A god is something, someone, people, or just a person praises. The don't nessesarily have to have created the universe. Moses was squeezed out of a vagina, like everyone else, so by your logic he can't be special either.

Secondly, it's a joke(to some of us) A little fun, so for googles sake, get that sand out of your vagina and lighten up.

Matt :P

Lord_Jereth
August 22nd, 2007, 02:10 AM
Secondly, it's a joke(to some of us) A little fun, so for googles sake, get that sand out of your vagina and lighten up.

Matt :P

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum. That's the second time you've used that phrase that I've seen so far. Have you met SAVAGE yet? I think you both would get along famously.

BTW, love the Pink Floyd avatar.

RebornGooglist
August 23rd, 2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the welcom, and your the second person who said i'd get along with savage!! So why?!!

Rand
August 23rd, 2007, 01:42 AM
Read some of SAVAGE's posts, you might understand a bit better.

RebornGooglist
August 23rd, 2007, 01:54 AM
Yes, i see... lots of swearing and such like...

Lord_Jereth
August 23rd, 2007, 11:32 AM
Gratuitous swearing, predominantly of a sexual nature, for the mere shock value with very little other meaningful content. Yep, that's our SAVAGE.

... and no, most folks just don't get him.

No worries, though. I meant it when I said welcome. Kick back, take in the surroundings, bat a couple of fundies around every now and again ... you know, the usual ... and you'll feel right at home in no time.

:icon_lol:

Unregistered
August 26th, 2007, 11:28 AM
My ass you're working on anything important, with your grammer.