View Full Version : I'm a christian, so guess what im gonna say =P

-AoG-Kero
June 21st, 2007, 06:24 AM
This is an interesting concept and very different from standard religions. I like the creativity here, it shows that people are questioning stuff, not just accepting whatever is told. I don't agree with you guys but hey, maybe im the wrong one?

keep up the good work

A devout christian,
Alex:icon_razz:

Alice Shade
June 21st, 2007, 09:41 AM
Heh.

What none of you had realised so far, is that there is no specific reason, why one can`t be Christian AND Googlist in the same time.

One does not precludes other, specifically. (Anyone sees the irony yet? ^_^)

Fallen Hero
June 21st, 2007, 11:25 AM
Most of the people who have something against this site have not actually read what it says.

-AoG-Kero
June 21st, 2007, 05:49 PM
quite true, for all i know, my god, could have formed into a physical form becoming google lol

FreeDUMBisFREE
July 19th, 2007, 08:14 AM
I like to say I'm an Atheist, a "recovering Catholic" and an anti-theist, but I have to agree that this site should be an open forum for people of ALL or ANY or NO religious beliefs to come and talk. We all have friends of different faiths (don't we?), and as an atheist I do not try to "convert" anyone or get them to "not believe." I only tell them why I do not believe in organized religion myself IF they ask, or if they are interested. I also tell them why I believe in free-thought, science, and Ockham's razor (rather than Pascal's wager). It's the Church of Google! I say "it's all good."