View Full Version : very very very,.....

black fingernails
June 25th, 2007, 02:29 AM
I think this is funny, but I'm thinking of joining. Not cuase google is god, facebook is, because I like freaks. :)

So I am a new googlist

so what we do?

talk about how great google is?

*google is FUCKING AWESOME*

Vexx
June 25th, 2007, 03:10 AM
First off...Google is not a definate god, okay? Listen to me when I say this...It is as close to god as we can get! Alright? Alright! Good!

And we aren't freaks. We are just people to seem to be more open-minded than most of the world. I'm assuming you are, too, since you didn't automatically come in here screaming how we are a bunch of heathens going to hell...

Also....Welcome to the boards. Think this could've been posted in the Intro page, though.

Alice Shade
June 25th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Unless you have some topic about googlism you want to discuss, that is.

Barring obvious questions...
1) No, we don`t mean worship in common sense, it does not goes further then searching for what we want.
2) No, we do not have rituals/prayers/uniforms/sermons/sighs/relics we are required to perform/utter/wear/attend/show/worship.
3) No, we do not think that Google created world.
4) No, we do not think that Google created men.
5) No, we do not think that Google creators should be ubergods.
6) No, we do not innecantly require to abandon all other philosophies/religions. One can be Googlist in addition to anything else.

7) Yes, we do have special day which we might celebrate regardless of all other things.
8) Yes, we know that Google is a man-made, moreso, we say that it`s one of the proofs of it`s divinity.
9) Yes, we know that there are some things Google can`t give good enough answer to yet - which is why it`s close, but not ideal god.
10) Yes, we are aware of Google`s limitations, see above.
11) Yes, we know it was created 8 years ago - see No`s about creating world and man.
12) Yes, we all decided to follow Google consciously and being of sound mind.

____

Hope that clarifies what was already discussed the hell out of.

-AoG-Kero
June 25th, 2007, 04:32 AM
lol nice alice