View Full Version : Please explain this to me.

this is ridiculous.
August 25th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Explain this...

You people are so worked up over GOOGLE, a freaking SEARCH ENGINE programmed by thousands of regular people, that you insult people's REAL religions.

Maybe you just don't understand this, but Google is programmed using codes and things anyone can learn by getting a college education. So what's your heaven? Working at Google?

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, and I would think it was funny except how you insulted real religions.

Rand
August 25th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Did you even read the FAQ... the proofs... anything? No?

Did you look around and read what we said in response to posts identical to this? Why not?

Honestly... if you're going to say something is stupid and not expect to look like the dumbest idiot in the world, do your bloody research.

Edit: Fine, I'll be nicer.

This, my friend, is what we call a parody religion. If you read around the site, notably the FAQ, you'd know that this is an online community that accepts Google as the closest thing to God that we can prove exists. We know, Google is man made. We know, Google is just a search engine. Personally, I know religion is man made, just a little guide for people who don't know what the hell to do and want to be accepted in a community where they can hide behind a God (These are my views, I don't speak for the whole church).

You can argue that freaking religions were created by thousands of regular people, though it was probably less, and that they insult people's REAL views on life (as far as creation goes, you know, evolution and all that stuff religion doesn't like too much).

And, my friend, Google is programmed using codes and things anyone can learn by getting a college education, Religion is written using wording and logic anyone can learn by going to primary school. I am sorry if our making fun of your real religions hurts you, because they of course would never insult us for expressing our thoughts on a public level that are contrary to theirs.

Alice Shade
August 25th, 2007, 12:37 PM
We don`t have heaven or hell, or whatever. When you die, that`s IT. End. Death. Oblivion. Void. Null.

Therefore, applying to Google, which is tangible and helpful is much more sensible, then putting hope in theoretical "life after death". Honestly, I`d rather improve my life as is, then spend days and nights on knees praying for heaven after.

___

We are practical in our approach to chosing deity to follow, that`s all.
Instead of one that offers empty promises and unproven benefits, we apply to one, that offers real help and assistance.

Sounds reasonable to me. How about you?

___

As for us insulting "real" religions, all we do is point out how senslessly-aggressvie they are. Frankly, absolute majority of us wouldn`t care, what average joe believes in, if it wasn`t for the fact, that average joe`s belief seriously infringes on OUR interests and rights we claim as own.

You may notice, that except for certain marginal elements (Yes, Savage, I mean you.) noone really has anything bad to say about religions, which accept a clause of viability of another religion/philosophy.

Digs
August 25th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Furthermore, I don't know about everybody here, it is actually my belief that google is the closest thing to divinity that Homo sapiens has made or provably encountered thus far. Deus gnaritas. If you don't think that our race - that's Homo sapiens, again, not just black or white or any color you like - can make anything divine, maybe you're shortchanging us on the whole, friend.

SAVAGE
August 26th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Explain this...

You people are so worked up over GOOGLE, a freaking SEARCH ENGINE programmed by thousands of regular people, that you insult people's REAL religions.

Maybe you just don't understand this, but Google is programmed using codes and things anyone can learn by getting a college education. So what's your heaven? Working at Google?

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, and I would think it was funny except how you insulted real religions.

You people are so worked up over Jizzus, a freaking made up man thousands of years ago, that says you are to love everyone, but you condemnand insult other people's made up REAL religions.

Maybe you just don't understand this, but Jizzus was made at the Dad Wankers Council in Nicea So what's your heaven? A place full of bigots and dad wankers, where you can receive gods holy cumunion daily??

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, and I would think it was funny except how you insulted others real religions.

Fallen Hero
August 28th, 2007, 11:56 PM
New Rule, all complaintants must first READ the site before bitching about it.

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 12:14 AM
New Rule, all complaintants must first READ the site before bitching about it.

You expect the dad wankers to read?

Fallen Hero
August 29th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Some do.. however, I think I may just stop listening when they can't. Also may possibly delete the sheerly obvious ones. (Which does bring the parody of religion a bit farther..)

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Some do.. however, I think I may just stop listening when they can't. Also may possibly delete the sheerly obvious ones. (Which does bring the parody of religion a bit farther..)

Perhaps if all the information was written in one place ....oh wait thats already done.

I think that people will brush it aside and make their own judgements without information...as dad wanker nature tends to dictate.

Heaven forbid we should pit ourselves against Jizzus.

Alice Shade
August 29th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Well, you sure set a shining example of ignorant blustering, Savage.

Lurk more.

___

Fallen, this is one of the "hauling ass" proof-givers. I don`t think he`ll ever be back, so any rule against such would be completely impossible to enforce. Well, save for active logging of visited pages and admittance to forum only if all the rest of the site is reviewed. But I don`t think such a draconian measure is warranted.

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Well, you sure set a shining example of ignorant blustering, Savage.

Lurk more.

I read one word that defined what the site is about....satire, its the twats (like yourself) that say that Google is god that are the dad wankers.

Alice Shade
August 29th, 2007, 03:13 AM
Savage, read the definitions of satire and performance art.

Until then - lurk more.

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Savage, read the definitions of satire and performance art.

Until then - lurk more.

yeah its a big fucken parody joke, I get that, but then if you say anything is god you are a dad wanker, if you subscribe to anyone elses train of thought (like lagayism) you are a dad wanker.

Alice Shade
August 29th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Too bad this isn`t Jeopardy. I`d advise you to buy a vowel.

Lurk more, Savage. Who-who, but you definitely have no mind to form own opinion on anything. All you can do - regurgitate already said, mixing it up with curses.

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Too bad this isn`t Jeopardy. I`d advise you to buy a vowel.

Again I dont play games, theyare for children. I guess your limited mind

Lurk more, Savage. Who-who, but you definitely have no mind to form own opinion on anything.

Actually everything I think is thought out and is what I think is best, not because some voodoo man wrote it in a black book.

All you can do - regurgitate already said, mixing it up with curses.

An interesting thought (you have s few of those), nothing ever remains truly original....I once asked my master what sets hapkido apart from other arts like the Jujitsus, the Aikido and even to some extent the Karatekas...he said that there are only so many ways you can twist an arm thats why the techniques are similar.

So many people arrive at the same conclusion, but the pathway to said conclusion is what makes the difference.........if you think that is regurgitating than it is indeed a sign of the limit of your brain, maybe you are just to dumb to see the difference.

Alice Shade
August 29th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Regurgitation again.

Lurk more!

P.S. This closes it. Savage is cycled again. No sense to continue. ^_^

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Regurgitation again.

Lurk more!

P.S. This closes it. Savage is cycled again. No sense to continue. ^_^

Agan you fail to address the points I have made. What are you afraid of...that the savage might just keep owning your ass.

shub
August 29th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Agan you fail to address the points I have made. What are you afraid of...that the savage might just keep owning your ass.

maybe you should try to stop acting like a 5 year old...

Stop being pissed of all the time and stop the vocabulary of a 12 year old, 'twat' & 'dad wanker' they are just words you use to be cool? They have nothing to do whit google being a god...

Learn how to talk and yeah Alice is right in this...

~Shub

Digs
August 29th, 2007, 04:44 PM
blah blah blah some stuff I don't care about blah blah

hapkido

blah blah blah

You practice hapkido? Interesting. It's mostly a grappling art, and best suited to defence, no? I am a student of martialism as well, the subject is of some interest to me. How do you like the actual techniques? Are they useful? Is it fun? I have some rudimentary training in karate-do, an eclectic striking art made up of techniques from Nipponese and Chinese martialist schools. We use some grapples, but they lack grace and do not interest me very much.

Fallen Hero
August 29th, 2007, 06:00 PM
You practice hapkido? Interesting. It's mostly a grappling art, and best suited to defence, no? I am a student of martialism as well, the subject is of some interest to me. How do you like the actual techniques? Are they useful? Is it fun? I have some rudimentary training in karate-do, an eclectic striking art made up of techniques from Nipponese and Chinese martialist schools. We use some grapples, but they lack grace and do not interest me very much.

/sidetrack

Hapkido is awesome I took it for the last year I had to stop since I moved but it was awesome. I enjoyed it and learned a lot, also got confused. I got taught somethings that disagreed with what I had learned when doing Tae Kwon Do. The grappling was very interesting albeit very painful with my screwed up arm. I loved it though. I wish I had more time to train and keep learning.

Alice Shade
August 29th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Hum.

Not my cup of tea. I`m too light to practice any serious grappling or throws. Usually ends up with me flipping over someone or being lifted up, instead of grappling/throwing.

Digs
August 29th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Oh, grappling isn't off-limits to those with light frames. Indeed, striking styles tend to require more in terms of size. Grappling is all about manipulation of force, the same way as striking is, though with slight differences in the way it's applied. I can recommend in particular for the light-framed Aikido. The techniques of aikido are almost all defencive, and are indeed dependent upon the force of the attacker's, uh, attacks for the majority of the actual work done in throws and such.

Alice Shade
August 29th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Digs? I have a decree in hand-to-hand, you know...

Once again - grappling/throwing does not works well for me. I`m NOT small-framed, I`m light. If I were a small compact package, I`d be ideal for Aikido.

However, It`s not the case, because, in all honesty, I, most of all, resemble stickman or spider, if we`ll be considering height and limbs length.

Therefore, grappling does not works well for me, because law of lever is against me, and I often risk simply breaking my arm, when trying to perform some throw or grapple.

Instead, I have to rely on punches and kicks, where the law of lever gives me an advantage.

Honestly, my main problem is getting grappled, because I could be just crushed by healthy twenty-something man, if they`d succeeded in getting a good grip on me.

Because of all of that, my best bet is to omit grappling, and concentrate on moving more, and giving quick kicks and punches whenever a clear "shot" opens itself.

Digs
August 30th, 2007, 02:25 AM
A) Calm down, I didn't mean it as a slight to you. I apologise if you took it that way.
B) I see your point, and duly recognise that all choices of technique come with benefits and losses.

Alice Shade
August 30th, 2007, 02:39 AM
...Eh.

I really wish people stopped assuming me to be offended, when I`m not. ^_^

Thought I make it blatantly obvious, when I am.

___

As for benefits and losses.... There is no "supermegahyperpowerful" thing, ever. But there is a ton of things you`d suck in.

Frankly, the art of fighting is, in a big way, an ability to refrain from doing things that won`t bode well for you.

Obviously, in my case it`s grappling.

On the other hand, if I remember your weight/height properly, for you grapping would be viable stragegy.

It all depends.

Digs
August 30th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Coming to think of it, I don't know what size you are or your body type, nor what you look like.

Hey, if I ever go over to Europe or if you ever come Stateside, "let's you and me fight." It'd be fun, I bet.

Alice Shade
August 30th, 2007, 03:36 AM
Not bloodly likely. I`m not going to set my foot on USA soil until ID won`t be outlawed in schools.

Rand
August 30th, 2007, 04:23 AM
Think the United States couldn't handle someone like you, Alice, though I find it mildly entertaining to imagine you as a school teacher in high school... scare the shit out of the American teens.

That would be an interesting fight, Alice vs. Digs.

Digs
August 30th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Taking all bets-ah, taking all bets-ah. The Beater from the Bible Belt versus the, uh...brutal and efficient Lady of the Relatively Far East!

Certainly not sending any PMs about anyone throwing a fight for the monetary gain, either-ah!

SAVAGE
September 2nd, 2007, 09:19 AM

Hapkido...or the way of co ordinated power is one of the best arts I have ever trained in, I have studied chinese, japanese and korea styles.

Hapkido became my base art ten years ago, replacing judo.

Hapkido (the Pelligrene american version is a mix of TKD and HKD)

The hapkido I study is ery traditional, taught in very few places outside of Korea, I am very fortunate to be a member of this small school.

Hapkido is a mix of standing grappling, strikes and pressure point manipulation. It is perfect for street defence.

Irrespective of your size, height or weight you will be able to use this art effectively. Any person that says that they cannot grapple becuase of size or weight is just not applying the techniques correctly.

I would also like to throw my hat in th ring...if any of you come to Fiji I would be glad to go ape on yous.

I stand at 5 11, 130 kg, 13% body fat.

GeoffBoulton
September 2nd, 2007, 10:25 AM
The bigger they are the harder they fall. At 5 foot 11 you've got further to fall than most ;-)

Fallen Hero
September 2nd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Hapkido is fantastic, I missed the training of fighting against others but I loved it.

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2007, 02:05 AM
The bigger they are the harder they fall. At 5 foot 11 you've got further to fall than most ;-)

True, but I generally only fall on top of people...thats the game plan anyway.

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2007, 02:06 AM
Hapkido is fantastic, I missed the training of fighting against others but I loved it.

Hapkido and othe Aiko Ryu based arts are fantastic. It just takes longer to be able to use the techniques than a striking arts.

Fallen Hero
September 3rd, 2007, 02:07 AM
Hapkido also teaches how to take a fall, and be back on your feet before they can get the next decent attack in.

Fallen Hero
September 3rd, 2007, 02:08 AM
Hapkido and othe Aiko Ryu based arts are fantastic. It just takes longer to be able to use the techniques than a striking arts.

That is true. We do grapple with others, I however did miss the concept of sparring, which I was used to from Tae Kwon Do.

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2007, 02:17 AM
Hapkido also teaches how to take a fall, and be back on your feet before they can get the next decent attack in.

The nak baup and roll are very effective, but they are also found in Judo (a much more solid breakfall), Ju Jitsi, Aikido, and many MMA and greek wrestling.

Did you know that if you hold a new born baby and quickly make them descend (dont drop them keep them firmly in your hands and dont actually let them fall on anything just let them drop an inch or two) they will put there arms out in an instinctive back breakfall.

Fallen Hero
September 3rd, 2007, 02:29 AM
Interesting. The backwards roll is excellent for preventing/reducing spinal injuries when done properly.

It would be an useful instict as accidents can happen.

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2007, 02:43 AM
Interesting. The backwards roll is excellent for preventing/reducing spinal injuries when done properly.

It would be an useful instict as accidents can happen.

Indeed, I am creating my own style....it is called Tabu Soro and it is a mix of many different styles:

Here are some vids and a post that I made elsewhere:

Some people haveasked me to show videos of the art I am developing, so here is the first puch defense technique!

know this is not a good video and I stay down for a bit to long, and I c0ck my arm to long, but I was only checking that my brother was ok he fell kind of hard! this is the first SD movement, one I excecute quite swiftly, not like this slow demo!......have you got any videos of yourself! be brutal, thats why I pay you the big bucks

Also a bit of caution, I did kind of swear in the end, if you are easily offended dont watch, or turn the sound way down!

Outside punch defense 1!

Okay let me go through it.

He strikes I block. rolling the wrist to turn it into a grab!

I strike the throat, my thumb goes into the hollow point on the throat, the other four fingers are used to grab one half of the neck and apply pressure wioth the thumb.

There is no reap of the leg, the leg is placed behind the assailants leg to assist the falling, as he is already backing away from the pressure in the thraot it is not a sweep, but more of a trip!

Then the hand closest to your body is held safely and the strike is applied to the point behind your ear!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5950195762459946/pict0049/

I have found this technique is usefull for any style of puch, the block and grab can be effectively employed to any straight hand strike, linear or curved! It can be employed at any point on the arm, so space/distance is not a issue. I would attempt this take down on anyone as I have my thumb in the hollow of his throat and I am squezzing his throat in, he is naturally backing away!

I know that we should be closer , but there was a big puddle we were trying to avoid....it didnt work! Also I am not trying to kill my baby brother he is only 13 you know!

Outside Punch Defense 1

in this is the technique, we rock the assailant to keep him off balanced and dont let go till he is off to lala land...in the first clip I am demonstrating the entry, in the second clip I am demonstrating the rocking!

movement
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6308305152463746/pict0053/

you step outside of the punch, step inward arn trap his arm between you and his head, get your hands in a triangle and squeeze the artery in the neck causing the assailant to black out!

rocking
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5956336432463956/pict0054/

Well this is pretty self explanatory!

Fallen Hero
September 3rd, 2007, 02:49 AM
The videos will not work on my computer, however, the description is enough for me to understand the technique. It could be quite brutal, as the strike with the thumb to the soft part of the throat could wind the opponent and this put them down for the count, when they are moving with the punch.

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2007, 02:52 AM
The videos will not work on my computer, however, the description is enough for me to understand the technique. It could be quite brutal, as the strike with the thumb to the soft part of the throat could wind the opponent and this put them down for the count, when they are moving with the punch.

It is a bastard when the person lands and you are still forcing your weight down into that soft point.

Finger tip push ups are a must.

Fallen Hero
September 3rd, 2007, 03:02 AM
I've usually trained with Knuckle. There was a point where I was in shape and trained enough to have a brown belt and able to do 100 push ups in about a minute. Now I am able to barely do 20 (and I struggle a lot with the latter 10)- perhaps I should start to work on my conditioning again.

Digs
September 3rd, 2007, 06:59 PM
Heh, a fight if we ever meet? Anytime. I enjoy a challenge.

SAVAGE
September 3rd, 2007, 11:32 PM
I've usually trained with Knuckle. There was a point where I was in shape and trained enough to have a brown belt and able to do 100 push ups in about a minute. Now I am able to barely do 20 (and I struggle a lot with the latter 10)- perhaps I should start to work on my conditioning again.

Finger tip push ups are a must for building the grip required in most hapkido techniques. I am now more fit than I ever was in my early twenties and teens and I can do about 120.

Fallen Hero
September 4th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Not bad. I was at one point in very good shape, but right now, I could probably make 15 knuckle, doubt I could make a single fingertip and have the stamina to run only short distances- that is unless I'm actually interested in running.

SAVAGE
September 4th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Not bad. I was at one point in very good shape, but right now, I could probably make 15 knuckle, doubt I could make a single fingertip and have the stamina to run only short distances- that is unless I'm actually interested in running.

Running is the first form of self defense.

Fallen Hero
September 4th, 2007, 03:23 PM
I know. When someone is chasing me and wants to hurt me, I can assure you, I will be VERY interested in running.

SAVAGE
September 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I know. When someone is chasing me and wants to hurt me, I can assure you, I will be VERY interested in running.

I tried to give you some reps, but I got to spread it around...that was hilarious, and I know what you mean.

iceman22
September 6th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I'm new here but from what i gather, maybe its is a religion, maybe its not. Mybe google is a god, maybe it/she isnt. But its all a bit of fun, i find no need to have a rant and rave about it!

AaronD
September 7th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Good for you. We don't actually believe that Google is a god, just the closest tangible thing to a god that's ever existed.

darkeye11547
October 1st, 2007, 12:44 AM
So what's your heaven? Working at Google?

I'm not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but working at the Googleplex sounds like heaven to me, or at least what I'd imagine secular heaven would be like. (God is powered by irony, you know...)

GeoffBoulton
October 1st, 2007, 12:55 PM
Heaven, as conventionally conceived, is a place so inane, so dull, so useless, so miserable, that nobody has ever ventured to describe a whole day in heaven, though plenty of people have described a day at the seaside.

I'll make the most of the here and now thanks :D