PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movies

Agent J9
August 26th, 2007, 11:07 PM
What is a Movie/Movies that you have seen already that still gives you nightmares?

A Nightmare on Elm Street & Halloween always scared me & still does.

CÚsar
August 26th, 2007, 11:11 PM
The animation film "Barbie Nutcracker" gives me nightmares for weeks...

Alice Shade
August 27th, 2007, 08:54 AM
None.

The usual horror staples always make me think about how idiotic and set-up all the things are, and how easy it would be to get rid of maniac/monster/alien, if some "heroes" had more then two-bit "run or say idiocy" brains.

CÚsar
August 27th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Except Barbie, My life is very scary.

Rand
August 27th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Meh, all my nightmares have come from a combo of life experience and active imagination. Scary movies are a bit too predictable, mainly due to the music and the lack of a good plot that make them better than books. Then again, there's no such thing as a scary book, 'cept the Bible... ever read that thing? Scary how much shit goes on in that book.

Thought the Alien movies were good, but didn't really get any sort of nightmares from them. Most of the other 'scary movies' just suck.

Vexx
August 28th, 2007, 11:54 AM
I watched Wizard of Oz once untill I had nightmares. =-| I was in a tornado and there were flying monkeys everywhere. Now I'm not too fond of that movie anymore....

Rand
August 28th, 2007, 05:31 PM
That movie just plain sucks...

Lord_Jereth
August 28th, 2007, 06:22 PM
I used to love the NoES movies - they made me laugh. My favorite movie of all time is Aliens. The only modern movie that gave me that wonderful chill was the first time I saw Blaire Witch Project - I actually had to press pause and take breaks.

Otherwise, I find horror movies pretty stupid. It's all fill-in-the-blanks movie making, anyway. Remember kids, don't pick up hitch hikers, don't be alone in the dark and when you're at camp, don't have sex.

Meh.

:icon_cool: LJ

SAVAGE
August 29th, 2007, 12:18 AM
I have a friend from estonia, and he showed me some russian movies, the acting was scary.

Movies dont scare me, they are not real and if they sacre you then there is some element of dad wankery roaming your mind.