View Full Version : What do you like/dislike about the site

GeoffBoulton
November 6th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Let's hear your opinions on how we can make the site better. What things would you like to see added? What things don't you like or think could be made better?

Be as honest as you like, we wont take offence ;)

sudikics
November 6th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Well, there was that idea I started on that thread that you and you alone responded to, that is talking to Google herself and getting ourselves recognized within Google Inc.

Aside from that, I've met Rob Kutner, Daily Show Writer, and talked to him about Googlism. He said it wasn't completely material for the show, because we're not totally serious. I said we are totally serious, so I think he's doing some research right now.

I also think that we should do some project that has some meaning of some kind. Like the Geobear thing: http://www.mvn.net/geobear/info.html

AaronD
November 6th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Aside from that, I've met Rob Kutner, Daily Show Writer, and talked to him about Googlism. He said it wasn't completely material for the show, because we're not totally serious. I said we are totally serious, so I think he's doing some research right now.

Really? Keep us posted on this! It would be amazing if we were featured in the Daily Show.

NOTE: So that we can keep tabs on this, topic stickied.

Vexx
November 6th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Well...I enjoy the site layout in itself. Simple and pretty easy to navigate.
One thing I've been hating....The fact you have to click the little 'quick reply' button to start typing instead of just easily going into the box to type. I suppose it's some sort of precautionary thing, but I'm a lazy person and don't like it. :9

sudikics
November 9th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Really? Keep us posted on this! It would be amazing if we were featured in the Daily Show.

NOTE: So that we can keep tabs on this, topic stickied.

I sent him an e-mail. However, you gotta remember, there is a strike right now... anyone know anyone from the colbert report? what if we got a member onto one of these shows? :icon_idea: :icon_exclaim: :icon_question: :icon_exclaim: :icon_question: :) :D

Vexx
November 9th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I sent him an e-mail. However, you gotta remember, there is a strike right now... anyone know anyone from the colbert report? what if we got a member onto one of these shows? :icon_idea: :icon_exclaim: :icon_question: :icon_exclaim: :icon_question: :) :D

Well...Colbert tends to twist things around too often. May make the CoG look bad, which is not what we're out to do, or just simply idiotic. He's also Christian (or is on the show) and usually forces his ideas onto the guest (at least on the show).
But I say if you can verbally wrestle with him (Or do like that one guy did and just throw a mug of water on him! =D) you can go right ahead!

GeoffBoulton
November 10th, 2007, 05:32 PM
All publicity is good publicity ;) As long as someone reasonably intelligent was on the show, only Christians would see them as idiotic. It's the only fall-back they have to defend the idiocy of their own beliefs!

Sister Faith
November 16th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Damn you CoG! This site has been such a delicious diversion for me this past month that all my outside obligations have gone to hell in a hand basket. Crap! Another batch of chocolate chip cookies burnt. Sacrilege! :icon_evil:

A Random Dude
January 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM
GOOGLISM SUCKS

rzm61
January 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Now this one was just pointless and stupid.

You could of gone off on a tanget saying what you dislike about the site, and instead you just say "Googlism Sucks"

Waste of a post. If I say so myself.

A Random Dude
January 18th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Now this one was just pointless and stupid.

You could of gone off on a tanget saying what you dislike about the site, and instead you just say "Googlism Sucks"

Waste of a post. If I say so myself.

Shut up.

sudikics
January 18th, 2008, 09:11 PM
GOOGLISM ROCKS :D

You seem to be incredibly fluent in the phrases "Googlism sucks" and "Shut up"...

rzm61
January 18th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Shut up.

ooooo.

Thats all you have in your arsenal of comebacks.

I think I am overestimating your intelligence.
Wow, sorry about that....well no I'm not.....you really have a low IQ don't you?

sudikics
January 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM
"Arsenal"? "Comebacks"? Try telling him this:

Sorry. He meant to say that you make him cry-cry because all you can say is "shut up." Your low smart-smarts make him sad-sad.

Got it, dumb-dumb?

rzm61
January 18th, 2008, 09:27 PM
ha ha ha.
Priceless.
At first I thought you were calling me dumb-dumb.

Wallsy
January 19th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Let's hear your opinions on how we can make the site better. What things would you like to see added? What things don't you like or think could be made better?

IMO post counts should be removed from the forum (or made invisible). It just encourages people to compete over them, resulting in worthless spam posts.

Wallsy.

sudikics
January 19th, 2008, 12:24 PM
If you're refering to rzm61 and I, for the last time, it's all a joke.

And I haven't been making spam posts. Unless you're counting my "anti-spam." Besides, usually in those posts we would start discussing how stupid Random was...

rzm61
January 19th, 2008, 03:48 PM
IMO post counts should be removed from the forum (or made invisible). It just encourages people to compete over them, resulting in worthless spam posts.

Wallsy.

......see below for a response

And I haven't been making spam posts. Unless you're counting my "anti-spam." Besides, usually in those posts we would start discussing how stupid Random was...

Yes, as scikidus said its a joke. We don't care. I make sure I don't post just for the sake of posting. I try to make sure I have a decent statement to contribute to the thread.

Loki
January 20th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Well - I'm with Wallsy. Post counts do encourage competition.
A bit like reputation points :icon_cool:

So funny - I love inconsistencies.
(just ripping the piss Wallsy - no offence intended.)

Wallsy
January 20th, 2008, 12:26 PM

Yes, a joke that's been taken too far and wasn't really funny to begin with. And you have posted about it several times. This happens on every forum that has post counts, and it's stupid and annoying.

A bit like reputation points

Well, I haven't noticed anyone competing over those, but they do produce some worthless spam, so they should probably go too.

Wallsy.

rzm61
January 20th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Yes, a joke that's been taken too far and wasn't really funny to begin with. And you have posted about it several times. This happens on every forum that has post counts, and it's stupid and annoying.

Wallsy.

It was not a joke that was hilarious to begin with.
Ever hear of an inside joke?

Sure its nothing hilarious, but we didn't intend it to be. It was mentioned a few times, sure enough it stuck between me and scikidus.

GeoffBoulton
January 20th, 2008, 06:33 PM
IMO post counts should be removed from the forum (or made invisible). It just encourages people to compete over them, resulting in worthless spam posts. Wallsy.

Wallsy! That's twice in 2 days I'm going to have to agree with you. :icon_lol:

Wallsy
January 22nd, 2008, 06:45 AM
It was not a joke that was hilarious to begin with.
Ever hear of an inside joke?

Yes. Have you? Because that was not an inside joke because no inside knowledge was required. We all got it, it just wasn't funny.

Sure its nothing hilarious, but we didn't intend it to be. It was mentioned a few times, sure enough it stuck between me and scikidus.

If you want to PM each other about it, go ahead, but posting it on the forums is pointless spam. As I said, it's a "joke" that happens on every forum with visible post counts and it's never funny or entertaining, it's just repetitive and annoying. It's pretty much as bad as people posting to say "First post!"

Wallsy.

rzm61
January 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
Hey man,
first off the meaning behind an inside joke doesnt have to be understood only by the people who are involved with said joke.

PMing about one another on that topic is pointless.
Us spamming however. Your just way off there man.
Its not spam. Me and Scikidus arent posting just to say our post count.

Spamming is posting pointless material, so far from our posts they arent pointless. Well except for the "Googlism Rocks" posts Scikidus was making.....well anyway, its a stupid little joke that me and scikidus share. If you dont like it, well then just piss off and dont read our posts about it :)

Loki
January 22nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
OK if we bring this one back on topic before guerilla warfare breaks out again?;)

sudikics
January 23rd, 2008, 02:22 AM
Sure we can, Loki, right after three points:

1. Putting aside the "antispam," every post rzm61 and I have talked about post count in hasn't been just "haha, look! I have more posts than you!" No, we add something else into the post. It is not the same as first posts.

2. rzm61 is right. Wallsy, if they bother you so much, have you not the cpability to skim over those horrible few sentences?

3. Loki, in your new avatar, is that your dog? with binoculars? and a guy sniping wiht a gun?

rzm61
January 23rd, 2008, 03:34 AM
3. Loki, in your new avatar, is that your dog? with binoculars? and a guy sniping wiht a gun?

Ha,
Loki I like it.
:D

sudikics
January 24th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Now I'm posting in response to the OP:

There seems to be some kind of glitch in the logon process. I have to click "Remember Me" in order to stay signed in. Otherwise, if I click anything after signing in, it logs me off.

It's kind of annoying.

EDIT: Oh, another thing: in the "More" section for emoticons, for some reason it's really wide. Can that be fixed? Please? Just a small thing that bugs me.

SlapstickDwarf
January 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Like: Too much to say!

Dislike: Links to things such as the Commandments and Proofs that can be
found on the bottom of the page (not here in the forums!) don't work. You
can still access those pages by clicking on the navigation bar on the upper
left-hand corner of the screen... but I hate broken links!

You should pray to Google for forgiveness. I'm sure She's most displeased
with the broken links.

-Slappy

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:21 PM
You should pray to Google for forgiveness. I'm sure She's most displeased
with the broken links.

-Slappy

Ha ha ha.
Slappy, everyone makes mistakes.
At least its just broken links and not a server crash every other day...or something worse.

SlapstickDwarf
January 24th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Slappy, everyone makes mistakes.

No reason not to correct them when you find them. ; )

-Slappy

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah I agree.
However as I said everyone makes mistakes.
Sometimes overlooked ones too, like broken links.

Thats why you just need to point it out to someone who can fix it. Thus solving the problem. :)

SlapstickDwarf
January 24th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Thats why you just need to point it out to someone who can fix it.

Which is what I did. =D

I mean, I think so.
I hope whoever runs the site reads this thread. o.o;

-Slappy

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I know, you posted it in the proper thread. So lets just hope somone does see it and gets it fixed.

sudikics
January 24th, 2008, 06:28 PM
As long as we're on broken links, can we please remove the "Blog" link? Because there is no blog?

Loki
January 24th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I can't do that (99.99% certain) but I'll have a look and ask the site owner if I can't.
As to the additional emotes - isn't that the norm for V-bulletin sites?

Sister Faith
January 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Why remove the blog link? Can't we get someone to write it and keep it current?

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Hey, if anyone would like I would be more then happy to do a blog for the Church of Google.

sudikics
January 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I doubt the problem is willingness, rzm61, rather content. It's not exactly like there's a hell of a lot going on here...

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Dont matter.
I can always write about something that goes on.

And shit, we have the post count thing going.
Ha ha.

sudikics
January 24th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Oh, yes, I can see it now:

*flashy vision graphics*

Welcome to the CoG Blog!

rzm61: 927
scikidus: 916

Tune in next week for the updated results!

*end vision*

:icon_lol:

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM
ha ha.
You're priceless!
now I have something to laugh at on my way to school.

But off to school now. Seriously though. I wouldn't mind doing the blog.

Arman
January 29th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Welll, its good altogether, but they shouldn't have spots for the members to put their chatting ID's (not Google Talk of course) I mean like aim or yahoo *spits on ground, washes tounge under sink for a couple of hours, and prays to Google for forgivness*

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Welll, its good altogether, but they shouldn't have spots for the members to put their chatting ID's (not Google Talk of course) I mean like aim or yahoo *spits on ground, washes tounge under sink for a couple of hours, and prays to Google for forgivness*

Dude. They do.
Check out the User CP.
Then go into Edit Profile.
They are in there. You have a choice from:
AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, ICQ and Skype.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Edit:
Stupid me double posted with the same comment in both posts.
So I changed it up.

Sorry about that everyone.
My mistake.

sudikics
January 29th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Double post much?

7 to go, rzm61. Make your 1000th in a new thread! :D

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Double post much?

7 to go, rzm61. Make your 1000th in a new thread! :D

Oh shit.
I didn't mean to double post that.....
Fuckin a.

sudikics
January 30th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Something I dislike:

The Minister Board. It's missing the apostophe. It's been bugging me. Try

"Ministers' Lounge"

rzm61
January 30th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Something I dislike:

The Minister Board. It's missing the apostophe. It's been bugging me. Try

"Ministers' Lounge"

Seeing how you brought up ministers.
What about some ministers get together and add some new ones.

sudikics
January 30th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Remember, rzm, they have to vote on it. And seeing how, as I believe Geoff said, most of them aren't on when other are, it's difficult.

Although I don't understand why you can't PM/e-mail the vote...

...or why you can't just leave the vote open, until a sufficient number of ministers have supplied opinions.

rzm61
January 30th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Don't worry sciky.
I know their terms of engagement.

The PM/e-mail idea sounds like a pretty good one to me.
Also note that there aren't too many ministers online at one time.
That's why I think we should get a few more.

sudikics
January 30th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Well, one things for sure, rzm. There will always be at least one minister on, if you became one. :D

rzm61
January 31st, 2008, 05:20 AM
Well, one things for sure, rzm. There will always be at least one minister on, if you became one. :D

Thats defiantly true.
However we don't know if anyone would want me as a minister.

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM
Don't worry. I'm about 95% sure that there is a thread in the Ministers' Lounge with your name on it.

And most likely at least 25 posts in it. :D

rzm61
January 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
Don't worry. I'm about 95% sure that there is a thread in the Ministers' Lounge with your name on it.

And most likely at least 25 posts in it. :D

Now what makes you say that?
and they could just be trash talking me

shit like:

"Who does rzm61 think he is?"

"Yeah, coming in here posting like crazy"

"He thinks hes worth something!"

ha ha.

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 03:42 PM
...I meant more along the lines of one or two members who secretly despise everything about you, arguing wiht everyone else.

"Hey, he's made some good points."

"Yeah, but have seen his grammar? It's 'you're,' n00b!"

rzm61
January 31st, 2008, 03:45 PM
...I meant more along the lines of one or two members who secretly despise everything about you, arguing wiht everyone else.

"Hey, he's made some good points."

"Yeah, but have seen his grammar? It's 'you're,' n00b!"

Again with the grammar.
Sorry I am not interested in joining the grammar nazi's
I am not writing a paper so I am not really picky about my grammar.
Even though sometimes it makes you look lazy and stupid.

Plus everyone makes mistakes.
and I wouldn't mind finding those members who despise me.:icon_razz:

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add the [/sarc] at the end. I'll fix that.
nazi's
*shudder* Must...not...correct...

Loki
January 31st, 2008, 05:49 PM
I've got a serious suggestion...
Can we add spell-check to this site? Please?
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28060

rzm61
January 31st, 2008, 05:54 PM
That would be the shit!

Also, grammar check would be nice too.

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 06:17 PM
I believe Firefox already covers this. Right click in the field to spell check, and click "Spell check this field."

Loki
January 31st, 2008, 06:19 PM
So it does! Thanks.

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM
No problem.

And I believe that you can download different dictionaries for different areas.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3

Loki
January 31st, 2008, 08:36 PM
Oh - I've got that lot installed - was really meaning a realtime spellchecker :D

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 08:40 PM
...isn't it a real-time spelling checker?

I mean, sure, you have to right-click for each time that you type-

Wait, just noticed that it's working. Never mind.

Isn't it a real-time spelling checker?

guitardude2110
February 22nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Dude, I'm new to the site, and I have one thing to say about this.
ITS AWESOME!!!!
I mean dude, a religion of google, it's genius, pure and simple.

sudikics
February 22nd, 2008, 09:46 PM
Welcome, guitardude! Just so you know, it'd probably be best if you introduced yourself over in the Introductions thread. Otherwise, have fun!

rzm61
February 22nd, 2008, 10:42 PM
Yeah guitardude, feel free to start up your own thread in the introduction section.

Either way welcome.

sudikics
March 8th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Wait, thi reminds me of a thread I wanted to make. Thanks everyone.

rzm61
March 8th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I believe Firefox already covers this. Right click in the field to spell check, and click "Spell check this field."

It's been awhile and now I am just getting to this?
This is maddness!

anyway, yes it has spell check this field, but no grammar check this field. ;)

Wait, thi reminds me of a thread I wanted to make. Thanks everyone.

Ha, I guess I will be the one to say it.
You're welcome Sciky.

Perna de Pau
March 9th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I like the layout and the user friendliness.

I dislike so many "useless" posts (and threads...): I would welcome some more serious discussions that would not be hijacked.

Otherwise fine :D

sudikics
March 10th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Give us what to discuss and we shall do so. However not much is going on, and when we debate, we debate.

Loki
March 10th, 2008, 12:39 AM

I dislike so many "useless" posts (and threads...): I would welcome some more serious discussions that would not be hijacked.

Well - I'm as guilty of that as most. I'll try to keep the general chit-chat on IFU (will need help for this!)

jlar16
March 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Where is the Google searchbar!!!

rzm61
March 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM

If you are using firefox it should be in the upper right hand corner....

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 24th, 2008, 12:11 AM

RZM-PWNED

sudikics
March 24th, 2008, 05:13 PM
You mean

RZM-PWNED

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 24th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the input as always Sciky

sudikics
March 25th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Love,

LVFGN

Tsun
March 26th, 2008, 02:42 AM

I don't know what internet you've been on, but this forum has a much higher ratio of usefulness to uselessness then any other forum I've been on.

Loki
March 26th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Hey Tsun, we can do intelligent if ya like :D
(well, possibly) LOL

Chimeric research! Should the UK Gov demand a three line whip on that?

Tsun
March 26th, 2008, 04:45 AM
Oh snap! I made it sound like there was a lot of useless stuff here. I meant it to read "there is a high ratio of usefulness to uselessness", not vice versa. Tis a great forum, I didn't mean to bash it. Amazing how a few letters can change the meaning of a post. I've had it happen before.

For the chimeric research, I say go for. As for their rights when we make them, maybe we should base it on whether they are aware of themselves, and on if they can communicate on a human level.

Perna de Pau
June 5th, 2008, 02:10 PM
link:wow TBC and WOW 60 Tage Game Time Card and Lord of the Ring gold ,wow cdkey,wow The Burning Crusade CD Key,SilkRoad,EverQuest 2,Eve Online gold,second life,Guild Wars Gold [url=http://www.lotro-gold-buy.com/Swg-Credits-buy.html]Buy SWG Credits.lotro-gold-buy.com/Swg-Credits-buy.html]Cheap SWG Credits][.lotro-gold-buy.com/Swg-Credits-buy.html]Star Wars Galaxies Credits][www.lotro-gold-buy.com/VC-SilverCoin-buy.html]Voyage Century Coin//www.lotro-gold-buy.com/VC-SilverCoin-buy.html]VC Coin

What sort of spam is this?

tagnostic
June 5th, 2008, 02:33 PM
link:wow TBC and WOW 60 Tage Game Time Card and Lord of the Ring gold ,wow cdkey,wow The Burning Crusade CD Key,SilkRoad,EverQuest 2,Eve Online gold,second life,Guild Wars Gold
http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/12/22/12/97/menusi10.jpg

Tsar Phalanxia
June 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
This site needs more Cakes!

StinkyBean666
June 18th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I hate it all
Im only here to post spam

tagnostic
June 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I hate it all
Im only here to post spam

wonder who that is,,,,?
time to update the ignore again

huntedbyninjas
June 19th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Digression and repitition.

EDIT: but i think most of you know that..

Tsun
June 19th, 2008, 08:08 AM

All I know is you're a godless sodomite faggot.

huntedbyninjas
June 19th, 2008, 08:14 AM

Umm no i'm bisexual thank you. not a faggot. Sodomite? mm No. Godless? Well if we're using the term "god" then yes, yes i am. I have a goddess.

now that i have broken down your worthless statement i am going to bitchslap you now for useless, uneducated stabs.

Loki
June 19th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Those are both difficult ones.

With repetition - well, you don't expect some new poster to read every single thread before starting a new one, eh?

I also extend that courtesy to the established members who, for no fault of their own, can't be arsed reading every single post. :D

I think the best thing there is to shout out *we've got a thread on this* and either take the topic there or get a mod to merge the threads.

As for digression ...

OK - This is an issue that polarises folks; some posters love the freedom and spontaneity that goes with topics that are flexible. Others like rigid frameworks and the comments to be about the subject in the header.

I prefer the former but that's just me.

For me, going off topic is both normal and expected in IFU, Unreg etc.

So if we try to keep to the spirit of the thread we should be fine.

I do like the idea of having a serious area and a stupid one. IFU should be used for all daft convos and the other areas for serious comment.

We're getting there :D

Sister Faith
June 19th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Oops! And there I went starting a war of the sexes thread in the general discussion forum.:icon_rolleyes:

Sorry, wasn't thinking. :icon_evil: Move it to IFU if you feel it should be there instead.

Tsun
June 20th, 2008, 01:14 AM
I don't know what internet you people have been on, but this place has MUCH less spam/digression/off topic BS/trolling/stupid people/etc than anywhere else I've been.

Dr Goofy Mofo
June 20th, 2008, 03:33 AM

It is understandable but some of us have adapted

Tsun no! Go to your room!

Loki
June 20th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Oops! And there I went starting a war of the sexes thread in the general discussion forum.:icon_rolleyes:

Sorry, wasn't thinking. :icon_evil: Move it to IFU if you feel it should be there instead.

No, sorry - I was meaning threads that go daft - a war of the sexes *could* turn that way but it belongs where you put it I think. :D

Engel
June 21st, 2008, 01:56 AM
The main thing i like about this site is the friendliness. Second to that, the helpfulness and its entertaining as well. I used to spend most of my time on 4chan and the most friendly it got was "go kill yourself" and the most helpful it got was "go kill yourself".... It was very entertaining though :P

huntedbyninjas
June 23rd, 2008, 08:29 AM
Those are both difficult ones.

With repetition - well, you don't expect some new poster to read every single thread before starting a new one, eh?

I also extend that courtesy to the established members who, for no fault of their own, can't be arsed reading every single post. :D

I think the best thing there is to shout out *we've got a thread on this* and either take the topic there or get a mod to merge the threads.

As for digression ...

OK - This is an issue that polarises folks; some posters love the freedom and spontaneity that goes with topics that are flexible. Others like rigid frameworks and the comments to be about the subject in the header.

I prefer the former but that's just me.

For me, going off topic is both normal and expected in IFU, Unreg etc.

So if we try to keep to the spirit of the thread we should be fine.

I do like the idea of having a serious area and a stupid one. IFU should be used for all daft convos and the other areas for serious comment.

We're getting there :D

Well no those two things go together. digression AND repetition, you see. They both come in one package here, and its happening a lot more lately.

EDIT: which is why i partly dont like this site...Theres a lot of things i do like though. The fact that we can actually get into a serious topic AND have fun. you dont see that much in other site forums...

GeoffBoulton
June 23rd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Well no those two things go together. digression AND repetition, you see. They both come in one package here, and its happening a lot more lately.

EDIT: which is why i partly dont like this site...Theres a lot of things i do like though. The fact that we can actually get into a serious topic AND have fun. you dont see that much in other site forums...

Well, as you can see, we've implemented the idea and now have 'serious' and 'general' discussion boards.

As long as people respect their advertised usage then everyone should be happy and we can choose whether we feel like a serious debate, some fun banter or switch between the two as the mood suits us.

Fallen Hero
June 23rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
I tend to be on the fence about topic moderation; if there is no off-topic allowed then things get dry and stale but too much and I stop reading whole chunks of the forum because I can't be bothered with the drivel.

rzm61
June 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Like I've said before, I enjoy the laissez faire type of moderation that this forum seems to have. It's more relaxed. Also with the newest addition to the forum ("Serious Discussion") things should get better then they have been. :D

GeoffBoulton
June 23rd, 2008, 11:59 PM
I tend to be on the fence about topic moderation; if there is no off-topic allowed then things get dry and stale but too much and I stop reading whole chunks of the forum because I can't be bothered with the drivel.

I don't think there's a problem with going off-topic as long as it's in the 'spirit' of the discussion. We all wander off and want to talk about related issues or things that just happen to come up in the discussion. As Fallen said, things can get a bit dry if you rigidly enforce 'rules'.

The point is that people should respect discussions, by implication that also means respecting the users involved in those discussions, and not start posting completely irrelevent stuff back and forth, pushing the discussion into the back of beyond and effectively destroying the thread.

huntedbyninjas
June 24th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Well, as you can see, we've implemented the idea and now have 'serious' and 'general' discussion boards.

As long as people respect their advertised usage then everyone should be happy and we can choose whether we feel like a serious debate, some fun banter or switch between the two as the mood suits us.

Yeah, i'm excited about the Serious Discussions boards. And so far i am satisfied. Lets see how long that lasts...(( Taters boyfriend says: Good luck with that one, folks..))

Thats how i feel right now. I agree, going off topic is fine as long as its in short bursts. Its seems to be escalating and thats what bothers me.

Like I've said before, I enjoy the laissez faire type of moderation that this forum seems to have. It's more relaxed. Also with the newest addition to the forum ("Serious Discussion") things should get better then they have been. :D

YAY! *celebrates* Like i said to Geoff's comment. i'm excited about the Serious Discussion Boards.

I don't think there's a problem with going off-topic as long as it's in the 'spirit' of the discussion. We all wander off and want to talk about related issues or things that just happen to come up in the discussion. As Fallen said, things can get a bit dry if you rigidly enforce 'rules'.

I agree. I dont expect it to be on topic all the time, a little goofiness is nice especially after a rough debate. i just would like less goofiness in a serious discussion.

The point is that people should respect discussions, by implication that also means respecting the users involved in those discussions, and not start posting completely irrelevent stuff back and forth, pushing the discussion into the back of beyond and effectively destroying the thread.

irrelevant**((hehe sorry.)) Yes, exactly. You read through a lot of threads, thats what you see and thats the stuff that gets under my skin.

EDIT: ((Wow its been a while since i have responded to multiple quotes! O.O))

SAVAGE
September 4th, 2008, 04:23 AM

you my friend are a gaybus loving, Jizz Drinking, dad wanker......

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Like I've said before, I enjoy the laissez faire type of moderation that this forum seems to have. It's more relaxed.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

rzm61
September 6th, 2008, 06:10 PM
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes, this was what, four months ago?
Learn to read the time stamps old man.

Cause it's counting down the daze.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Yes, this was what, four months ago?
Learn to read the time stamps old man.

Cause it's counting down the daze.

Irony has no shelf life.

rzm61
September 6th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Yeah, however when you're around everything has a half-life of already dead.

Loki
September 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM

Personal insult! Two demerits! Any more of these shenanigans and I'll ban you for 6 seconds!

Bad boy!

Or does that only work for new posters?

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Personal insult! Two demerits! Any more of these shenanigans and I'll ban you for 6 seconds!

Bad boy!

Mods don't have to follow the rules, Loki.

Rules are for "the little people".

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM

HA HA! YOU SO FUNNAY!

Jesus. Don't give up your day job.

The Laughing Man
September 6th, 2008, 07:49 PM
This board is a fucking circle-jerk.

There are like four mods cracking shitty jokes and telling each other how funny they are.

And whenever anyone does something else, they get told to "know their place". Fuck that.

Bad boy!

I like the cut of this man's gib.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM
There are like four mods cracking shitty jokes and telling each other how funny they are.

169% troof.

Loki
September 6th, 2008, 08:52 PM
I like the cut of this man's gib.

You're in the minority then. I suspect the Ministry (what an apt name!) would like to cut something other than my gib :D

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 08:54 PM
You're in the minority then. I suspect the Ministry (what an apt name!) would like to cut something other than my gib :D

The Ministry is indeed an apt name.

But the Ministry of What? :icon_lol:

The Ministry of Internets Authority?

The Ministry of Big Fish in Small Ponds?

The Ministry of Pompous Asses?

Loki
September 6th, 2008, 09:02 PM
The Ministry is indeed an apt name.

But the Ministry of What? :icon_lol:

MiniPax? Blessed be His name.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 09:12 PM
MiniPax? Blessed be His name.

Nothing that cool.

So, Loki. WTF? You recommended THIS place?

You were taking the piss, right?

Loki
September 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM
So, Loki. WTF? You recommended THIS place?

You were taking the piss, right?

I wasn't. I really did think that the days of power mad frots had gone. Once again Loki makes a balls-up.

Lilith
September 6th, 2008, 09:21 PM
He recommended this to me, too ;P
But I enjoyed it here, I have to say...:\

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I wasn't. I really did think that the days of power mad frots had gone. Once again Loki makes a balls-up.

Show me a successful rebel, and - odds are - I'll show you someone worse than the king in 3 weeks.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 09:23 PM
He recommended this to me, too ;P
But I enjoyed it here, I have to say...:\

When I first showed up, I enjoyed it (outside of useless drones like Tsar, but you get that everywhere). Then The Ministry™ laid down TEH RULEZ and, well, you get what you have here today.

Lilith
September 6th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Power corrupts :D

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Power corrupts :D

Mostly.

We're still laid back at PD. Of course, we don't have a "Ministry". :icon_lol:

Sister Faith
September 6th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Then The Ministry™ laid down TEH RULEZ

No they didn't. They just decided to enforce rules that were already in place but most people failed to read. The Doc is right. Rules that are unclear & not clearly visible are unenforceable.

@ Sci. Complete n00bs do exist. The CoG is my first forum. When I became a member, like Doc, I didn't even know what trolling or flaming was and ended up doing both, albeit unintentionally.

Imho, as ministers/mods/admins, it's your job to show n00bs the ropes, and every new member to this site qualifies as a n00b. As reps of this Church you should be the welcoming committee for the CoG & guide (not dictate) new-comers into the fold.

Hoopla
September 6th, 2008, 10:05 PM

WUT

Hoopla
September 6th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Show me a successful rebel, and - odds are - I'll show you someone worse than the king in 3 weeks.

If it can happen to Howie Mandel, it can happen to ANYone.

Clark Nova
September 6th, 2008, 11:05 PM
the rules that are not adhered to by the moderators.
the rules that are set and broken by the moderators.
the inconsistancies and incompetence in general from the moderators.

but that can be fixed. and will be, we have as much time as it needs.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 6th, 2008, 11:08 PM
the rules that are not adhered to by the moderators.
the rules that are set and broken by the moderators.
the inconsistancies and incompetence in general from the moderators.

but that can be fixed. and will be, we have as much time as it needs.

I like being banned for posing an argument in the unmoderated board.

Tsun
September 16th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Mods don't have to follow the rules, Loki.

Rules are for "the little people".
We prefer to be called midgets. "Little people" is like "nigger" to us.

The Good Reverend Roger
September 17th, 2008, 04:49 AM

Thank you, Lester Maddox.

The Reverend Asshat
September 17th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Thank you, Lester Maddox.

Now TGRR you know on fluffy sites like this we should make every attempt to be politically correct.

He was referring to the size of his head.

Baron von Hoopla
September 19th, 2008, 12:37 AM

HEY. I'll have you know that I AM A LITTLE PERSON (3'4") and I happen to love the term "little person". I also like diminutive.

So can sarcasm!

Dolores
September 19th, 2008, 04:57 AM
HEY. I'll have you know that I AM A LITTLE PERSON (3'4") and I happen to love the term "little person". I also like diminutive.

So can sarcasm!

So do you do porn?

newspecies
September 26th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Like: How Google gives us proof that it can be a God and that it lets us be who we want to be.
Dislike: People who come on this site just to rant about it... I know we all have our opinions but some of them are really mean

Dolores
September 27th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Like: How Google gives us proof that it can be a God and that it lets us be who we want to be.
Dislike: People who come on this site just to rant about it... I know we all have our opinions but some of them are really mean

Fuck you.

rzm61
September 27th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Fuck you.

That was not necessary.

Dolores
September 28th, 2008, 12:37 AM
That was not necessary.
:idiot:

rzm61
September 28th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Rocking out with you cock out?

hughmanwho
February 27th, 2009, 11:22 AM
One suggestion I can come up with is that you guys should definitely be showing some google ads somewhere on the site.

One other thing that might be cool would be if you displayed some message for people using Chrome.

Tsar Phalanxia
February 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
One suggestion I can come up with is that you guys should definitely be showing some google ads somewhere on the site..

No. We're a non-profit/prophet organisation.

One other thing that might be cool would be if you displayed some message for people using Chrome.

Yes. Any way of doing this?

Daruko
February 28th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Needs moar boobs.

rzm61
February 28th, 2009, 05:52 AM
I second the motion.

hughmanwho
March 2nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
No. We're a non-profit/prophet organisation.

Yes. Any way of doing this?

Ok, that's fine by me, just thought it would be another way to help out god a little bit. There's nothing wrong with profit either.

Anyway it is possible to detect the browser and do something cool if it's Chrome.. I'm still new at php but something like this should work(I tested it in chrome and IE):

<?
if(strpos(strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']), 'chrome')!== false )
{
// Code executed if Chrome
print("Chrome");
}
else
{
// Code executed if not Chrome
print("Not Chrome");
}
?>

It is based off of information found here:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread170992.html

You can also google 'get_browser' for more information.

djura
March 13th, 2009, 11:58 AM
you could have done that 10 years ago when it wasn't common knowledge

Tsar Phalanxia
March 13th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Ok, that's fine by me, just thought it would be another way to help out god a little bit. There's nothing wrong with profit either.

Anyway it is possible to detect the browser and do something cool if it's Chrome.. I'm still new at php but something like this should work(I tested it in chrome and IE):

<?
if(strpos(strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']), 'chrome')!== false )
{
// Code executed if Chrome
print("Chrome");
}
else
{
// Code executed if not Chrome
print("Not Chrome");
}
?>

It is based off of information found here:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread170992.html

You can also google 'get_browser' for more information.

This is quite win. I suggest we implement it

tagnostic
March 13th, 2009, 01:04 PM
if you don't know
what browser
you are using
just how helpful
will that knowledge be?

djura
March 13th, 2009, 01:16 PM
browsers don't show content in the same way. Some display objects like layers in different manner, so if you wont to have a page that looks good in all browsers, you might have to code it differently for different browsers.

tagnostic
March 13th, 2009, 01:23 PM
but why would that apply
to the users of a forum?
apparently whether we
know it or not our
browsers seem to
be sufficient for
the purpose's
of log in &
posting
and from
what i've seen
and seen posted
it's irrelevant to this site
which is the topic of the thread,
besides, early am, hung over, visions
of fractal pac mans floating in my head

djura
March 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM
site has been wary well coded, that is not usually the case. And even here, it doesn't look the same from linux and windows even on the same browser. Point is it could be universal not that is needs it

Daruko
March 14th, 2009, 05:10 PM
it's looked good on every device i've put it on, including cell phone, netbook, laptop, crt monitor, lcd, and hdtv

djura
March 16th, 2009, 12:31 PM
but what about your blender ???

Daruko
March 16th, 2009, 03:30 PM
but what about your blender ???
hmm... lemme check.

Yep. That too.

thediddydude
March 21st, 2009, 12:41 PM
I think it's sort of a rebelious religion. Search engines ruleee!

terrorX
April 14th, 2009, 02:47 PM
what i dislike about the site are those who like to threaten you with certain things if you dont get out of their way. there should be some sort of education about persons privacy's and whatnot. what i like about the site are the inovative and funny remarks that are made as well as some in-depth look at humanity and its flaws. i personally enjoy the knee-jerk reactions some people give here, but when they start to pry into a persons private life its a bit to much. I give it a 7.

justshootme
April 14th, 2009, 06:01 PM
I like the general atmosphere, I dislike Daruko.

Loki
April 14th, 2009, 06:06 PM
what i dislike about the site are those who like to threaten you with certain things if you dont get out of their way. there should be some sort of education about persons privacy's and whatnot.

terrorX - PM me about this please.

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Yet you just can't stop posting about me. Nobody cares dumbass.

Dolores
April 14th, 2009, 07:15 PM

I agree, I think the site's better without Daruko.

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I agree, I think the site's better without Daruko.
Then why do you to post about me so much? :icon_rolleyes:

fomenter
April 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM

People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.

Dolores
April 14th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Then why do you to post about me so much? :icon_rolleyes:

Same reason I complain when someone's dog takes a shit on my floor.

Loki
April 14th, 2009, 08:02 PM
People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.

True. I'm really not all that arsed what people think about me but I prefer it if they like me - human nature.

fomenter
April 14th, 2009, 08:12 PM
personally i only care about the opinions of those that have earned my respect and could care less about the opinions of those who cant..

i posted the quote because its from somebody's Sig and they keep making posts that claim not to care what people think ... self pwnage is the funniest pwnage...

Paul Vii
April 14th, 2009, 08:15 PM
personally i only care about the opinions of those that have earned my respect and could care less about the opinions of those who cant..

i posted the quote because its from somebody's Sig and they keep making posts that claim not to care what people think ... self pwnage is the funniest pwnage...

Yes, and I agree.

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 10:39 PM
I never heard that one before.
The question obviously hasn't occurred to yuo as to why that might be in my sig and yet seem to contradict my interactions. Hmmm. lol

Loki
April 14th, 2009, 10:42 PM
OK folks - please take it to IFU now.

Thanks

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Aw.. didn't realize we had creeped out of IFU.
Hittin' my UserCP Loki. Sorry about that.

Loki
April 14th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Not a problem but I'm getting earache now :D

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Not a problem but I'm getting earache now :D
I've had about enough fun in IFU lately anyway.
Hope everyone enjoyed the show. :D

TO OP: I like that we have a place to shit. I don't like to have to hold it.

sudikics
April 14th, 2009, 11:44 PM
terrorX - PM me about this please.
He's referring to the posting of contact info for the actual Dr. PC Lamb on this site. All of that information was publicly available online already (part of it was from his website's contact section, the rest from the website's WHOIS lookup), and so no one's privacy was breached. /story

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM
He's referring to the posting of contact info for the actual Dr. PC Lamb on this site. All of that information was publicly available online already (part of it was from his website's contact section, the rest from the website's WHOIS lookup), and so no one's privacy was breached. /story
TROOF

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 14th, 2009, 11:47 PM
What about what you posted later Daruko?

Daruko
April 14th, 2009, 11:52 PM
What about what you posted later Daruko?
Just found it here (http://www.uaccmi.org/index_contactus.html). Easy as pie.

(http://www.uaccmi.org/index_contactus.html)

Loki
April 14th, 2009, 11:54 PM

I was rather hoping he'd PM me about it sciki.
I'm fully aware of the incident he's going off about and I'm not stupid enough to think he really is Dr PC Lamb.

C'mon mate, I do have an O'Level in Woodwork!

The Good Reverend Roger
April 15th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Love the layout, hate the religious oppression.

Oh, and lose Daruko.

sudikics
April 15th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Love the layout, hate the religious oppression.

Oh, and lose Daruko.
Question: Have you ever seriously been caught off guard by something?

The Good Reverend Roger
April 15th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Question: Have you ever seriously been caught off guard by something?

Not that I can think of.

TGRR,
Sees it coming.

justshootme
April 15th, 2009, 03:32 AM

Because I'm obsessed with you...

By the way, the picture on that new showercam I installed in your bathroom is lovely. :D

Will.
April 15th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Mostly the 'carefree' Do unto others, as others have never done unto you attitude.

Daruko
April 15th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Mostly the 'carefree' Do unto others, as others have never done unto you attitude.
You like or dislike that?

Will.
April 15th, 2009, 07:49 PM
You like or dislike that?

a total positive

fomenter
April 15th, 2009, 07:55 PM
a total positive? in honor of that i would just like to say fuck you, fuck of and die you insufferable dick-wad...

rzm61
April 15th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Hey hey hey, can you please take and keep that kinda shit to IFU?

fomenter
April 16th, 2009, 12:23 AM
allow me to correct that, while i truly approve of wills view Mostly the 'carefree' Do unto others, as others have never done unto you attitude. and was doing unto him in the spirit of it,
i would now like to redirect the above sentiment away from will and towards you in in a you have it coming sort of way
thank you

Loki
April 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM
As Jesus said - "Do unto others as they have done unto you. With spades!"

(I think formenter was being ironic rzm :D)

Will.
April 17th, 2009, 08:45 PM
No, I think what jesus was trying to say was
"Do unto others, but don't forget the beer."

Will.
April 17th, 2009, 09:35 PM
a total positive? in honor of that i would just like to say fuck you, fuck of and die you insufferable dick-wad...

Always remember, Never.

Cheesemonkeys24
August 20th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I think we need more smilies................ And more holidays. We should write to OBama.

fomenter
August 21st, 2009, 12:12 AM
if you find a smiley we dont have, or might like, post it for consideration (click the [more] button on go advanced to see our full selection)

thread for making submissions... http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7919

tagnostic
August 21st, 2009, 11:17 AM
i need more beer

Will.
August 22nd, 2009, 12:16 AM
CoG Mod's need to provide more beer for the masses, I'm lacking suds and this displeasers me. And yes I'm aware that usually there are no 'r's included in displeases.

tagnostic
August 22nd, 2009, 06:43 AM
i'm outta beer too...
stuck with scotch again

Daruko
August 22nd, 2009, 08:40 AM
i'm outta beer too...
stuck with scotch again
ouch. i'm drinkin' a mickeys for ya ;)

djura
August 22nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
ouch. i'm drinkin' a mickeys for ya ;)
American beer is like sex in a boat... to fucking close to water

Daruko
August 22nd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Mickey's is pretty much the only domestic I'll drink. I'm a Guiness man, mostly.

tagnostic
August 23rd, 2009, 05:10 AM
we've got
soo many
good local
micros

Kilt Lifter (http://www.fourpeaks.com/beers.asp)

rzm61
August 23rd, 2009, 06:14 AM
we've got
soo many
good local
micros

Kilt Lifter (http://www.fourpeaks.com/beers.asp)

Ah, Kilt Lifter. Delicious.

Daruko
August 23rd, 2009, 04:59 PM
Sounds amazing.

rmw
August 23rd, 2009, 05:13 PM

Well, if it's the regular domestic brands, like Coors, Budweiser, etc., then yes, those are like piss-water. But the microbrews are good. Fat Tire is popular around my parts. (http://www.newbelgium.com/beer/fat-tire) (Although anybody who has the audacity or ignorance of calling it a "Flat Tire" does not deserve to drink it.)

tagnostic
August 24th, 2009, 05:56 AM
fat tires pretty good
the bottles are too small
they don't make 40's :(

Will.
August 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Big Rock Brewery WOOOOOOOOO.

None of you guys will be seeing me post sober for.........

Its a 24 pack.......

Two days.

rmw
August 27th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Big Rock Brewery WOOOOOOOOO.

None of you guys will be seeing me post sober for.........

Its a 24 pack.......

Two days.

Wow, that's one beer every two hours. I admire your restraint, Will. :icon_razz:

Will.
August 27th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Wow, that's one beer every two hours. I admire your restraint, Will. :icon_razz:

Well, when placed next to an American Brew, these are what you call.. Magnums.

tagnostic
August 27th, 2009, 04:27 AM
ever drink mickey's?

Will.
August 27th, 2009, 04:37 AM
No, but have you ever drank Starkov's Potato beer?

Its like.... 2 steps from Vodka.

tagnostic
August 27th, 2009, 04:38 AM
sounds good,
does it come
in a forty?

Will.
August 27th, 2009, 04:45 AM
No, it comes in 26's saddly. But its freaking delicious

You always have a hankering for a steak after too....
I think its the blood thinning or something...

tagnostic
August 27th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Kilt Lifter is a pretty good local
you can get 26 oz mugs at a
couple of local bars

MagixMoonwalker
December 4th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Like: All the random People

Dislike: Thinkin' that google is a ''god''

Daruko
December 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Like: All the random People

Dislike: Thinkin' that google is a ''god''
Like: Telling you to fuck off.

Dislike: You.

Cheesemonkeys24
December 4th, 2009, 08:35 PM
like: People (some)
Topics.
A place to talk.

Dislike:
The trolls. And spammers.
And some people.

Will.
December 4th, 2009, 09:07 PM
like: People (some)
Topics.
A place to talk.

Dislike:
The trolls. And spammers.
And some people.

Dislikes : This person^
The bush administration
The obama administration
The Nixon Regime
The death of Pierre Trudeau
Elliot Ness

Likes : the crumblys at the bottom of a empty bag of chips.
TGR
Tag
Formenter (Formidable opponent.)
The Good guys.

rmw
December 4th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Like: Telling you to fuck off.

Dislike: You.

So, Daruko, is this you're idea of improving this forum, as you've talked about in the past? Or are you too busy kissing Roger's ass at the moment?

Daruko
December 5th, 2009, 02:02 AM
So, Daruko, is this you're idea of improving this forum, as you've talked about in the past? Or are you too busy kissing Roger's ass at the moment?
Are you fucktarded? The forum IS DEAD.

FUCK this forum.

MagixMoonwalker
December 5th, 2009, 02:51 AM

FUCK this forum.

o - o

:over9000:

Will.
December 5th, 2009, 11:08 AM

FUCK this forum.

Shows how respectable of a person you are,

Not very.

Clark Nova
December 5th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Shows how respectable of a person you are,

Not very.
You are will, no one cares what you say and no one would bat an eyelid if you vanished. You're boring.

Will.
December 5th, 2009, 04:07 PM
You are will, no one cares what you say and no one would bat an eyelid if you vanished. You're boring.

I don't understand the trollish language you speak, but I'm pretty sure it made me lol. :icon_lol:

Clark Nova
December 5th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Its not trollish, its true, no one here would think twice if you left.

rmw
December 5th, 2009, 10:22 PM
A brilliant response Daruko. I expected no less from you. Bravo. Still, it's not on par to the kind of response Roger would've given. I'm disappointed in you Daurko--surely, given your obsession with Roger, you could've come up with something more seething and hate-filled, instead of the oh-so clever response of "fuck you." C'mon Daruko, I know you've got it in you!

djura
December 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM
holly shit! that was so deep...

OfficerFriendly
January 16th, 2010, 02:36 PM
What I dont like about this site is that there is no card games like texas hold em to pwn you good people in :mad:

Will.
January 16th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Its not trollish, its true, no one here would think twice if you left.

o.o I just caught this.

You misunderstand why I am here. Its not for the benefit of the site, but of me. :D