View Full Version : All hail Google!

December 22nd, 2007, 03:09 PM
I fully believe that Google is God, and therefore is better than stroogle.

If you do not believe this, then you are clearly Satan. AKA, a guy who works for Yahoo or Ask.com.

rzm61
December 22nd, 2007, 03:13 PM
Well welcome 7031 to the Church of Google. Glad to hear you share our beliefs. However our belief is more that Google is the closest thing to a God mankind has come into contact with.

moose man
December 22nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
we will strike down all other gods ie search engines especially ask jeves we don't want to ask him questions we want to crusify him:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

rzm61
December 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Well welcome to you too moose man.
I dont know about crucifiction.
Especially to Jeeves. Hes just a poor butler who cant ammount to Google's algorithm.

December 22nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Ah. So I suppose the crucifiction is for Windows Live search instead then?

Makes sense I suppose.

rzm61
December 22nd, 2007, 06:07 PM
nah man, no crucifiction.
We are a non-violent group.

AaronD
December 23rd, 2007, 03:22 AM
Actually, we don't have a set of moral standards relevant to all Googlists, because we believe in moral relativity. You decide what's right and wrong based on your own personal viewpoint and societal standards, and do your best to stick with it. It's a much better system than most of the other religions. In all actuality, though, we don't advocate violence, nor condemn it. The only thing we do advocate is a continued search for knowledge.

rzm61
December 23rd, 2007, 02:40 PM
that and getting negative reputation for talking about pot.

GeoffBoulton
December 23rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
that and getting negative reputation for talking about pot.

I didn't give you the neg rep but I would guess that the reason you got it wasn't for talking about pot but for presenting anecdotal evidence as fact without supplying any evidence to back it up.

rzm61
December 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
I never said you gave me negative rep.
but how can one go from 10 to -146 in like 4-7 hours. Im shocked, and the only thing I said to get the negative rep was about katt williams an all. But whatever man, I just gotta keep my mouth shut while im on here.

Also, the reason why i got it was of "utter stupidity" or some shit.

GeoffBoulton
December 23rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
I never said you gave me negative rep.
but how can one go from 10 to -146 in like 4-7 hours. Im shocked, and the only thing I said to get the negative rep was about katt williams an all. But whatever man, I just gotta keep my mouth shut while im on here.

Also, the reason why i got it was of "utter stupidity" or some shit.

It depends on the positive rep of the person giving you negative rep. The more they have, the more it affects your overall reputation. Personally, I wouldn't worry about reputation but since you do ....

rzm61
December 23rd, 2007, 08:16 PM
I gave you a negative mark cause everyone it seems is under the impression that while your stoned you are stupid. Id like to think differently. Which seems to be wrong in this society, but I am complaining about that people are calling me supid an all.

If you wanna insult me try going for something besides stupid.

Loki
December 23rd, 2007, 09:33 PM
rzm61 - dude, fire up a bowl and chill, 'tis the season to get shit faced after all.:icon_cool:
There's a chance that people might wind you up for the laugh here.

As a fellow toker I don't feel insulted when people call stoners stupid. I can understand the confusion. Incessant giggling at "Teletubbies" whilst seeing how many Snickers bars you can stuff in your mouth (and nose on a bad day) can give people the wrong impression :D

PS - I've posted it before, no doubt I'll forget and post it again (short term memory is

Oh yeah - Hale and Pace - The Drugs Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNLpQqlKn8) - very funny! (sorry, it's in English :D)

rzm61
December 23rd, 2007, 10:07 PM
rzm61 - dude, fire up a bowl and chill

Yeah your right.
and I guess I should stop getting worked up cause people wanna trash stoners.

So as for you Rimmer, I am sorry about the negative mark.

rzm61
December 24th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Just when you're high. Hell, I don't see alcoholics complaining when I call them stupid while drunk. Lighten up. I'm not trying to tell you to quit or anything.

Apology accepted.

Okay, I am not trying to quit.
But you should see me and talk to me while I am stoned before you say I'm stupid while high.

Loki
December 24th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Rimmer -
Hell, I don't see alcoholics complaining when I call them stupid while drunk.

I don't really think it's fair comparing the odd toker to an alcoholic - an alcoholic is addicted to one of the most destructive drugs around!

(just stirring :D - Mithrasmas is the time for rows!)

rzm61
December 24th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I'd love to.

Too bad your oversea's
But I always enjoy meeting new people

Steve420
December 25th, 2007, 05:03 AM
Ugh, too bad I don't get into that funny stuff when I'm blazed. -_- At least not as often as I should be. Usually I'm playing a video game or watching a movie. Two of the best times to be high.

rzm61
December 25th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Blazing up and playing games is always fun.