View Full Version : Gaming

fosley
January 20th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Wait. . . you know what "pwn" means, but you've never heard of an emoticon? That's unusual, unless you normally use the internet to play games?

tatty000
January 22nd, 2008, 02:56 AM
Wait. . . you know what "pwn" means, but you've never heard of an emoticon? That's unusual, unless you normally use the internet to play games?
I am somewhat of a pro gamer.

Well, not pro, or uber, but I do enjoy CS (playing for almost 6 years now) and COD4.

I avoid WOW at all costs, though.

rzm61
January 22nd, 2008, 11:55 AM
Man, I'd love to be a pro-gamer.
That shit would be fun.
Get paid to sit on your ass and play video games all day.

rzm61
January 22nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
Hey man, if I was being paid to do it.
Not a problem.

tatty000
January 23rd, 2008, 01:55 AM
Aren't most pro gamers 10 year old kids that do it on saturdays and after school for big companies? Meh, I'd still do it.

tatty000
January 23rd, 2008, 02:53 AM
Practicing FPS seems like a good place to start on your way to gaming. I mean, you can never be the ultimate pwner at a FPS.
MMO's seem like an ok venture to follow, too. But honestly, if I was to be paid for games, it'd be on a FPS, it's the only thing I'm good at.

rzm61
January 23rd, 2008, 04:40 AM
Assassisns Creed is where its at.
Just picked up a copy today.
I can't stop playing it.

tatty000
January 23rd, 2008, 06:11 AM
Assassisns Creed is where its at.
Just picked up a copy today.
I can't stop playing it.
I heard it's alright, might have to check it out.

Played World In Conflict? I also hear it's a good game.

rzm61
January 23rd, 2008, 06:23 AM
Assassins Creed is definatly awesome guys.

If you enjoyed Prince of Persia. This should be right up your alley.
The only thing is that basically all the "missions" are the same.

Either:
Eavesdrop,
Pick-pocket,
Interrogate
and of course Assassinate.

However there is other things to do. Like elimate the Knights of Templar, Collect flags, save citizens from the gaurds....It is enjoyable.

Especially running on the rooftops.

rzm61
January 23rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QdPrB_lcpBc

So I checked it out.
Definatly looks interesting.

Especially the thing at the end. What the fuck was it? Metal Gear?

Also whats everyones take on Gears of War?
I love it, especially tearing up people with the chainsaw.

fosley
January 23rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
I am somewhat of a pro gamer.

Well, not pro, or uber, but I do enjoy CS (playing for almost 6 years now) and COD4.

I avoid WOW at all costs, though.Ok, that explains it.

I thought about being a progamer, but then I decided to be a programmer instead. Too bad I didn't get paid to do any programming. :( Some day. . . some day.

For now I'm stuck at paralegal school trying to find any game newer than the Duke Nukem 3D demo that will run on my laptop, because the store here has nothing but Crysis, Oblivion, BioShock and similarly resource-intensive games. Not even Diablo or StarCraft. Then I downloaded Deus Ex 2 (legally), which was supposed to have very low requirements and runs more crappy than the Prey demo (which is based on the Doom3 engine). :mad:

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Oh wow.
Crysis seems amazing.
To bad they don't have it for xbox 360.

Also I've played CoD4. It wasnt that great, kind unimpressive. Especially the multiplayer. Me and my one friend couldnt play a game cause we couldnt get the guest feature for me (my xbox live ran out by this point) like how Halo and Gears of War.

So all in all Crysis definatly wins, except for that its only for PC.
:(

tatty000
January 24th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Oh wow.
Crysis seems amazing.
To bad they don't have it for xbox 360.

Also I've played CoD4. It wasnt that great, kind unimpressive. Especially the multiplayer. Me and my one friend couldnt play a game cause we couldnt get the guest feature for me (my xbox live ran out by this point) like how Halo and Gears of War.

So all in all Crysis definatly wins, except for that its only for PC.
Did you play cod4 on xbox though? I found it to be a 100x better on PC.

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:24 AM
yeah xbox 360.
My friend had it.

I never got into the CoD games.
I prefer my adventure games an all.
Cause you play one FPS, you've basically played them all.

However I have a fond attachment to some.
Halo, Unreal Tournament, Delta Force, Medal of Honor.

Sure I might be missing out, but I'm not made of money to buy all these games. So I only get ones I am really interested in. Such as Assassins Creed, and Dead Rising :)

(yeah I traded in like 15 games just to get Assassins Creed......I'm a loser, ha)

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 03:29 AM
Not even the PS3 could run it?
Wow....

Super Smash Brothers though looks pretty bad ass.
I still wanna get RE4 for the Wii.

wyrewolf
January 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Lolz have you all seem the specs for Assassin's Creed on the PC? It "kinda" outstrips the ones for Crysis. Slightly crazy ya know... Lolz.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Assassin's Creed

Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card
HDD Space: 12GB
DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0

Crysis

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
RAM: 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
DirectX Version: DX9.0c or DX10

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Assassin's Creed

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better
RAM: 3GB
Video Card: 512 MB Card
Sound Card: 5.1 Sound Card

Insane ain't it? I mean just look at the recommended amount of RAM! Which standard computer nowadays have 3GB of RAM?!?!?

rzm61
January 24th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Thats so sad....

AMD.

And I really wish I had the money so I could upgrade my computer.
Im running on an old as PC with a Intel P3 processor. And like 256MB of RAM.
Thats the main important features of my machine....I think I have over 100+ gigs of hard drive space though :)

fosley
January 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Cause you play one FPS, you've basically played them all.Umm, no. :) First, there's the huge difference from console to PC; anyone who's never played a proper FPS on the PC has never played an FPS. Then you've got the evolution from the 2D Wolf3D (2D world, 3D perspective) to the 2.5D Doom and Duke3D (not complete 3D freedom, but you can go up stairs and shots will angle a bit up and down) to the 3D Quake, Jedi Knight, etc (and the amazingly 3D Decent [I think that's the name]).

Next, gameplay has streamlined a lot from and gone from the mad spray-and-pray of the old games to precision engagement. There are also the many FPS simulators, such as Rainbow 6 (which single-handedly destroys the quoted idea), America's Army and Operation Flashpoint that go for the more tactical aspect that a real person would have to do, since real people can't take a rocket to the almost-but-not-quite face then just run over a powerup and be good to go.

There are also many new game modes not present in the older games, such as the "Extreme Soccer" (can't remember the name) from UT 2K3 and 2K4 (I haven't played the original UT in a while, so it may be there too), capture the flag and various team games with abilities depending on your position, such as Team Fortress and Day of Defeat.

Finally, you've got the mixed genres like FPS RPG, such as System Shock, Deus Ex and others I've probably forgotten (BioShock seems to be like that, but my system doesn't run it well enough to enjoy), which is my personal favorite. The Elder Scrolls series (Oblivion being the latest) is essentially an FPS RPG, but there's a lot more emphasis on melee fighting that a normal FPS; I would love to do an Oblivion conversion set in a more modern time.

sudikics
January 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Have I mentioned my iMac? With 750 GB? I have? OK, never mind then...

;)

Loki
January 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
The only games I've ever fallen for are the Half Life and Thief series on PC and Gran Turismo on my PS2. I've even got a wheel set up for GT. Thing is I tend to lose my temper :D

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 04:37 AM
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Characters:
http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/60957d1201080594-funny-strange-random-pics-smash-brothers-leaked.jpg

Fucking Solid Snake!!!

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Aww man.
I got all excited.

Mainly because of Solid Snake.

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 05:05 AM
AFUCKYEA!

Thats bad ass.
I gotta get the game now just for Snake.
Metal Gear is one of the best games I think I have ever played.

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Well Snake does get close to his enemies before he kills them.

Which I think thats actually really cool how he has the attacks from his games in this one.

Like how the first image shows him choking the one guy, which usually leads to the snapping of the neck....

Solid Snake, a very dangerous lover.
Ladies be careful.

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Gotta love fanboys/fangirls.
:icon_rolleyes:

Edit:
Found these.
Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzEJYymLBCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzUwMaPcw_0

These are the Mac - PC commercials done with Halo.
They keep cracking me up. Its hard to pick what one is better.

However I think the first link is better.

tatty000
January 28th, 2008, 11:58 AM
What was that? Bowser Jnr? Huh...

GeoffBoulton
January 28th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Just found out the violence in No More Heroes is heavily censored everywhere outside America. No hilarious fountains of blood for me. ;_;

Maybe the clamp-down on violence is part of the reason why the rest of us don't have regular blood baths in our schools. Well, accept for places currently being 'liberated' by America. ;)

fosley
January 28th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Edit: Ok, so apparently I missed like 3 pages of posts--this is in response to the 750 GB iMac post that I thought was the latest post. . .

Pfft. I have two 16.8 *mega*byte hard discs. . . beat that!

Seriously though, I have no use for that much disc space. And that's like 150 DVDs for one backup. :icon_eek: I have around 250 GB on my main machine, and I use about 100 GB of it, most of which is extraneous old crap I've saved over the last 10 years. Eventually, I'm going to streamline everything with my system on one disc and my stuff on another disc, but I'll need a new small disc that runs faster than 5200 RPM or whatever (my 16.8 GB discs rock for reliability--10 years and counting--but they are slow). Then I'll have like 150 GB of extra space and won't use most of it.

sudikics
January 28th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Edit: Ok, so apparently I missed like 3 pages of posts--this is in response to the 750 GB iMac post that I thought was the latest post. . .

Pfft. I have two 16.8 *mega*byte hard discs. . . beat that!

Seriously though, I have no use for that much disc space. And that's like 150 DVDs for one backup. :icon_eek: I have around 250 GB on my main machine, and I use about 100 GB of it, most of which is extraneous old crap I've saved over the last 10 years. Eventually, I'm going to streamline everything with my system on one disc and my stuff on another disc, but I'll need a new small disc that runs faster than 5200 RPM or whatever (my 16.8 GB discs rock for reliability--10 years and counting--but they are slow). Then I'll have like 150 GB of extra space and won't use most of it.
Hey, what can I say? I like speed. And storage space. Both are nice.

GeoffBoulton
January 28th, 2008, 02:49 PM
*Facepalm* Please don't tell me you're one of those Jack Thompson dudes who think violence in video games is the cause for real life violence.

Of course not, just piss-taking. People like violent games because violence is an inherent part of being human. Violent games are a result of our violent nature not the other way around. If we didn't like them there wouldn't be a market for them would there? Mankind has been violent for as long as man has recorded his achievements and that's certainly a lot longer than computer games have been around.

The problem is with the raving loonies in society who can't separate reality from fiction.

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 06:47 PM
What was that? Bowser Jnr? Huh...

Damn right, Bowser Jr. However Solid Snake is still more bad ass :)

Just found out the violence in No More Heroes is heavily censored everywhere outside America. No hilarious fountains of blood for me. ;_;

Thats so stupid. I am very against censorship. So if its heavily censored outside of America, I can only imagine how its gonna be here. Cause we are usually the ones to censor a lot of our shit. Best example would be japanease animation when it gets brought over here. They have some gory animation.....we miss all of it. It sucks!

*Facepalm* Please don't tell me you're one of those Jack Thompson dudes who think violence in video games is the cause for real life violence.

It's just an excuse for politicans and parents to get their kids from playing video games. People really care too much about stupid shit.

"OH NO! My son just cut off someones head!"

In a game. Remember that? its not like hes gonna go out and actually cut off someones head....unless hes a loony.

I personally prefer violent video games for when I am pissed or aggravated. That way instead of taking it out on people, I take it out on people in the video games. State of Emergency was the best for this. Masses of people just running around and you could mow em all down with the mini-gun.....and they just keep coming.

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Nope. You guys already have it and it's in all its gory glory. By the way, for anime there's always torrents/online orders.

Still thought, everyone should have it the same way. There should be no changes made to a game once its released...mainly censorship changes.

About the anime. I know.
Come on....I'm just not into any anime enough to go download it.

rzm61
January 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Watch Trigun.

I have, when it was on [Adult Swim]
When the anime was good.

I hate having to wait for Death Note and all that other shit to finish up so I can watch Family Guy again.

[Adult Swim] should have mainly these shows.
Futurama
Family Guy
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Lucy Daughter of The Devil
Frisky Dingo
Tom goes to The Mayor
Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

Now some I can't think of, but I'd rather watch funny shit late at night then Anime.

tatty000
January 28th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Of course not, just piss-taking. People like violent games because violence is an inherent part of being human. Violent games are a result of our violent nature not the other way around. If we didn't like them there wouldn't be a market for them would there? Mankind has been violent for as long as man has recorded his achievements and that's certainly a lot longer than computer games have been around.

The problem is with the raving loonies in society who can't separate reality from fiction.
Reality from fiction can only be separated so far, though.

We have a hunting, violent nature, and to suggest we have to constrain ourselves to completely avoid it... some violent release is natural, and I think what is important is learning how to bring it out of us.

I don't like the look of bwsr jnr, I hope it is a joke.

And yes, no matter what censorship they put on us around the globe, the most graphic, extreme version is always out there for download.

sudikics
January 29th, 2008, 01:42 AM
I'd like to add:

Scientists disagree on whether violence is inherent in humans. Among prehistoric humans, there is archaeological evidence for both contentions of violence and peacefulness as primary characteristics.
Riane Eisler, who describes early matriarchal societies, and Walter Wink, who coined the phrase “the myth of redemptive violence,” suggest that human violence, especially as organized in groups, is a phenomenon of the last five to ten thousand years.

The “violent male ape” image is often brought up in discussions of human violence. Dale Peterson and Richard Wrangham in “Demonic Males: Apes and the Origins of Human Violence” write that violence is inherent in humans. However, William L. Ury, editor of a book called "Must We Fight? From the Battlefield to the Schoolyard--A New Perspective on Violent Conflict and Its Prevention” debunks the "killer ape" myth in his book which brings together discussions from two Harvard Law School symposiums. The conclusion is that “we also have lots of natural mechanisms for cooperation, to keep conflict in check, to channel aggression, and to overcome conflict. These are just as natural to us as the aggressive tendencies."

James Gilligan writes violence is often pursued as an antidote to shame or humiliation. The use of violence often is a source of pride and a defense of honor, especially among males who often believe violence defines manhood.
Stephen Pinker in a New Republic article “The History of Violence” offers evidence that on the average the amount and cruelty of violence to humans and animals has decreased over the last few centuries.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Yeah, but in the case of consoles you have to install a modchip for pirated copies to work which both voids the warranty and might break your Wii.

I saw this one mod chip for (I believe) the Wii, which had a "stealth" feature?
I guess somehow it hides its self to where it looks like th warranty isn't voided.

However once you crack that shell, you have usually voided the warranty.

tatty000
January 29th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Yeah, but in the case of consoles you have to install a modchip for pirated copies to work which both voids the warranty and might break your Wii.
Can't you soft mod a wii?

I'm still on an xbox, which today seems outdated. I need the upgrade to the 360.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Can't you soft mod a wii?

I'm still on an xbox, which today seems outdated. I need the upgrade to the 360.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/468895

Thats all I really found for you Tatty.
the 360 is defiantly a good upgrade.

I am happy as shit that I have a 360.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 11:34 AM
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh286/KazeSSBB/?action=view¤t=up253935.jpg

I like how snake is just chilling in the background.

tatty000
January 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/468895

Thats all I really found for you Tatty.
the 360 is defiantly a good upgrade.

I am happy as shit that I have a 360.
I'd be on Xbox live too much if I got one though. I might wait for the next big thing from Microsoft, or until they are throwing them out/give them out for free. I get lucky with these things, I got a psp for free, for eg.

But right now, I tend to play on pc, Xbox and Nintendo 64. I only was asking on soft modding as my sister has one, and I'd rather not see them waste 100$ on games that are not worth it.

I like how snake is just chilling in the background.
Lulz, I saw that there.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I'd be on Xbox live too much if I got one though.

Xbox Live is defiantly fun. However I hate having to pay in order to play online. They are really cheating us.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 01:58 PM
http://ranobe.com/up/src/up253968.jpg

Who is this character?

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 02:05 PM
So does that mean the original image I posted was correct?

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 02:24 PM
WTF Tron?

http://ranobe.com/up/src/up253985.jpg

Oh fuck yeah!
Tron is fantastic.

I loved how you get to play in Space Paranoids in Kingdom Hearts II

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Still though, the possible Tron reference is awesome.
as far as the other games I am sure anyone could think of some good characters to go along in the game. Like Sora from Kingdom Hearts II. Rayman or even Resident evil characters....

This is one fanchise that won't really end. There are plenty of characters for them to keep introducing.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Nice,
I am still stoked for Snake.

Also why would we have to wait 7 years?
We don't have to wait years on end for shitty sequels.....

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Melee was released 2001, Brawl in 2008. Games are taking longer to develop, and smash has never been shitty. You do the math.

Rimmer, don't get me wrong. I know Smash was never shitty. I meant like movies. Shitty sequels will come out within a year or two of the original.

Anyway of course games are taking longer to develop. Look at all the innovative technology we are getting.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Ergo, no new Smash.

No way.
Seeing how they are already putting out a 2nd one.

If this new one does well. I am sure another will come out.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 06:57 PM
This is the 3rd one...

I forgot about Melee.
Also the SSB came out in 99, then SSBM came out in 2001...now its 2008 and SSBB is coming out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._%28series%29#Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl

Wouldn't you love it if the character select screen looked like this?
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6026/isaacinbrawlld7.jpg

That would be pretty fucking sick.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I already know when the games came out.

I know.
I was just re-stating it.

Anyway, time for some Assassins Creed. Haven't played that in a few days.

sudikics
January 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Um I've played Pokemon... :icon_lol:

Have any of you heard about Spore (http://www.spore.com/)? So friggin cool.

rzm61
January 29th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Um I've played Pokemon... :icon_lol:

Have any of you heard about Spore (http://www.spore.com/)? So friggin cool.

I stopped at Mew. Once they started introducing more characters my love for it was shot. I still have fond memories of playing the games though.

As for Spore. I heard about it....but just the name. Not much else.
Got me something to look into. :D

sudikics
January 29th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I was sooo pissed when that happened Gotta catch 'em all, eh? I had all but like 5 of them when, tada!, there's now 100 more! I stopped then.

Although I did enjoy the video games...

I have a friend who is completely obsessed with Spore. A very cool evolving game. I recommend that you check out the demo video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8dvMDFOFnA).

sudikics
January 30th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Yay! There's going to be Spore for the Mac! :icon_razz:

rzm61
February 2nd, 2008, 02:58 AM
Trippy ass game called Shift.
http://www.flashninjaclan.com/zzz883.php

rzm61
February 3rd, 2008, 08:50 PM
http://www.1pstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/motivationalposter_Aladuf23.jpg

rzm61
February 14th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Steroid use in professional gaming. (http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/02/steroids-in-professional-gaming.html)

Wow, this is just sad.

sudikics
February 14th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Wow. Just wow. Jus when you think you've seen almost everything...

rzm61
February 14th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Exactly.

I like how he hit the guy with the guitar controller though. Just goes to show how seriously kids take playing guitar hero. Now if only they actually spent all that time learning real guitar.

rzm61
April 10th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Bump!

I thought this was a cool thing to share with everyone.
Mushroom pads for the Rock Band drum kit.
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2008/04/4-9-08-mushroom-rock-pads.jpg
http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/09/rock-band-mushroom-drum-pads-nearly-too-awesome-to-hit/

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 10th, 2008, 05:32 PM
No more BUMPING!!!!! You Bump again and I will Bann ME!

rzm61
April 10th, 2008, 06:17 PM
What?
Goofy, I really think you're off the wall this time.
I wanted to share this with everyone, and instead of creating yet another gaming thread why not bump an old one?

I didn't bump it for something thats useless, I actually had something to contribute to this thread in my bump.

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 10th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I have been feeling off the wall as of late! Sorry about that!

rzm61
April 16th, 2008, 08:30 PM
2008 is the year of gaming?

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9919431-7.html

(Hey Sciky, they have Spore on that list. :D)

rzm61
April 17th, 2008, 03:53 PM
"Kids Who Don't Play Video Games Are At Risk (http://kotaku.com/380761/kids-who-dont-play-video-games-are-at-risk)" ?

Sadly I can't watch this video right now. It seems interesting though. I will have to check it out later.

Tsar Phalanxia
April 17th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I'm really sucked into EVE online at the minute. Neowwn! Pew-pew! Iain M. Banks away!

rzm61
April 18th, 2008, 04:03 PM
This is a big image, but I'd say it's worth it.

http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/04/mkdc.jpg

Moral Kombat vs. DC Comics
(the game?! Sa-weet1)

Tsar Phalanxia
April 18th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Niiiiice! I'm looking forward to Spore and Empire: Total War very much ^^

sudikics
April 19th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Yay Spore! I have a friend who is insanely into Spore. I'm a tad worried abou him. ;)

sailor
July 26th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I never play video games. I come from the 70's era of skeeball, pinball, ping-pong, eight-ball, and *cough* pac-man.

But.......

How about some of you game players give these a try and tell us all about it?

sherwood dungeon (http://www.sherwooddungeon.com/home.html)

club marian (http://www.maidmarian.com/clubmarianlanding.htm)

marian's world (http://www.maidmarian.com/MariansWorldOne.htm)

Loki
July 26th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I never play video games. I come from the 70's era of skeeball, pinball, ping-pong, eight-ball, and *cough* pac-man.

Me too. I was more into 8 ball on a table though. 9 ball as well :D