View Full Version : The History of Sagittarian Googlism

Alex Universe
January 27th, 2008, 05:19 PM
http://crossroads-church-of-christ.net/images/heaven.jpg

The Third World War began in 2030.Also everybody knew that is going to happen,the horror and the destruction were unbelievable.About a third of a population on planet had been perished in a nuclear warfare,3 billion people were wounded and seek by diseases caused by radiation.Radioactive dust has been emitted into atmosphere adding to a global warming of the planet,caused by a climate change and human activity.The remaining small colonies of people were desperately struggling to survive into world that became hostile,deserted and dark.High level of radiation on the surface prevented from colonies to get into direct contact.Sophisticated computer communication,that everyone called "Google" - the famous search engine,it's owners had a most profits during the war,became the only link that connected human society.

The beginning of Sagittarian Googlism can be characterized by it's adept followers.Googlism as a religion had a many enemies from all religious confessions.Holly spirit that lives in communication network sounded as a funny idea to most of the religious people,those few who survived nuclear Holocaust.But extraordinary events had made this religion too much important to cause a great theological conflict,conflict resulted in a leaving a planet by a large group of followers including their leader,who they called Messiah.

The possibility of Earth liked planet in the constellation of Sagittarius,was intriguing enough before the war broke out,destroying much of scientific facilities needed to exploring these planets.Top secret project of U.S Ministry of Defense,called "Phoenix" had manged to preserve one of such facilities under a deep Arctic ice.They even constructed the starship that theoretically could reach such planet,carrying people and cargo.

It is a difficult to say for sure if Messiah really existed and that he founded a New Jerusalem,the capital of Sagittarian civilization.Truth it is or not,the tales about him were transmitted from father to son,from generation to generation.

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Well that was interesting.
However I have a few things to point out.

Did you mean to misspell Google and call it Goggle? or was that the original name on Sagittarius A?

Also I am asumming Sagittarius A* is somewhat "futuristic" then here on earth. Plus there was a lot of similarities. Like Global Warming.

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 05:30 PM
By the way, here on Earth we have spaces after our punctuation marks. Silly, isn't it? :icon_lol:

Oh stop it!
Treat our ET nicely.

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:(

Well in that case I'm sorry.
But still, treat our ET with the funny grammar rules nicely.

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Hmm the way you said it could of been interpreted as in insult. However yet it could be look at as not an insult.

So its Mr. Universe's call if it was an insult to him or not.

Alex Universe
January 27th, 2008, 06:00 PM
http://www.olam-jew.com/acharit1.JPG

It is told that Messiah has spent it's childhood in one of the underground reservations,where people lived like rats,suffering from storage of food and water,exploiting ancient machines that kept this poor planet warm.It is unknown when he became a follower of Googlism.But it is known that he was a person that created a great religion from a strange cult of computer web surfers.

The legend tells that Messiah was a missing link between the world of machines and humans.He has a mystical powers in a virtual and real world alike.

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 06:03 PM
.He has a mystical powers in a virtual and real world alike.

Oh man oh man.
I cannot wait for kick ass virtual reality.
Sure we have some now, but I mean shit where your actually in the game.

Like the one Futurama episode where they go into the internet.

Alex Universe
January 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM
http://7art-screensavers.com/screens/alien-magical-matrix-3d/alien-magic-matrix-3d-communication-brings-your-consciousness-to-the-higher-levels-of-reality.jpg

By the power of his will Messiah could change virtual reality while surfing in
3D Google Web.When he was online the utilities had changed them self, producing a new protocols,evolving and becoming more sophisticated.Later he acquire ability to change a real world as well.All this he explained by a blessing he received by Almighty God,blessing that made him a greatest profit in a history,discovering a new face of divine,only revealed through electronic communications.

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I like this little history thread.

Plus the images you keep posting too. They are pretty cool. :D

Alex Universe
January 27th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Well i go sleeping shortly,and don't know how much more i will write today

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Well its up to you sir.
If you wish to write more go for it. However rest is important.

Alex Universe
January 27th, 2008, 06:55 PM
http://www.apocalipsis.org/artwork/new-jerusalem2.jpg

Shortly he became respected leader in a small community of his fans.When this community was small his prophecies were not noticed by a major religious leaders.But when this community become to grow,more and more violent conflicts between Googlists and Monotheists occurred.

Hunted by society,excommunicated by clerics,Messiah and couple of thousands his man managed to get to the old spaceship,in the deserted bunker of "Phoenix" project.

Launching from Earth and most surprisingly surviving the space journey,they approached a black hole in a middle of the galaxy,Holly Sgr A*,the place where Google future reveal to Messiah and to give him Ten Commandments

rzm61
January 27th, 2008, 07:20 PM
.But when this community become to grow,more and more violent conflicts between Googlists and Monotheists occurred.

Aww man, that part I didn't like.
Were a non-violent sect here.
We will never take up arms against other religions because of our beliefs....

Alex Universe
January 27th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Aww man, that part I didn't like.
Were a non-violent sect here.
We will never take up arms against other religions because of our beliefs....

That's because they left Earth,they were non violent

Loki
January 31st, 2008, 10:01 PM
You need a few Emus in there! Possibly a whale as well. Ohh - and dolphins, a great Kracken, two kilos of potatoes and a gerbil called Cedric!

Just some constructive criticism :D

rzm61
January 31st, 2008, 10:08 PM
That's some crazy criticism.
However it would be some pretty cool story enhancers.

We should make a creative story thread that everyone contributes to....unless thats not cool enough?

sudikics
January 31st, 2008, 10:18 PM
You forgot the potted petunia! (I'm a Douglas Adams fan :D)

Alex Universe
February 1st, 2008, 05:55 AM
http://www.taillefoot.com/ala/images/woman_soldier3.jpg

Messiah's daughter Magnolia born on the ship and never stepped on the rigid ground,until this day Google command his father to take all his people to a Ma'adim and to build a temple for Her glory.Septics would say that Google adepts had chosen habitat Ma'adim because it resembles Earth at most.Messiah died in elderly and never saw Ma'adim habituated by it's people.His daughter took his place and became a greatest woman warrior in Sagittarian history.She led her small army against cruel Dark Dragons,flying amphibians of Ma'adim's salt caves,in 2065,crushing them all and establishing First Sagittarian Empire.

rzm61
February 1st, 2008, 04:26 PM
Dude, its a cartoon.
However, if she was real. She could get it in.
ha ha.

Loki
February 1st, 2008, 05:13 PM
We should make a creative story thread that everyone contributes to....unless thats not cool enough?

Why not? We tried that over on Venganza last year. I started a story on how the book of revelations was written - it even had a reindeer in it!

We got bored after a few days (if that)!

Still - worth a shot?

rzm61
February 1st, 2008, 05:40 PM
Why not? We tried that over on Venganza last year. I started a story on how the book of revelations was written - it even had a reindeer in it!

We got bored after a few days (if that)!

Still - worth a shot?

Sounds like a decent story.
and yeah I think it is worth a shot.

rzm61
February 2nd, 2008, 12:54 AM
I'm just saying its a cartoon thats all.
Ashame its not a real lady.

Alex Universe
February 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~lbedal/Qasr.JPG

New Jerusalem was founded merely two years before Alex's birth.It was amazing city.Laying on the top of a high mountains,upper the clouds,he was shining in gold,jewelery,steel and aluminum.Inside the mountain,greatest computer ever built by men,constantly transmitting the Voice of Google to all receivers around the planet.The Temple of Google itself was a giant holodeck,were Temple priests were conducting the ritual online 3D web.Two artificial Suns were illuminating the area,so there were never dark in New Jerusalem,because darkness thought to be an enemy of Google,goddess of knowledge and light.

Loki
February 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
Still not got to grips with the space after a punctuation mark eh? :D

sudikics
February 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
No,he isn' t. ;)

Loki
February 2nd, 2008, 04:36 PM
No,he isn' t. ;)

LOL (or LOI for rzm61). I like a bit of grammar with my text - there was a joke there but it's very English (Wayne Rooney - football player).
On that note - the rugby's on. See you at half-time!

rzm61
February 2nd, 2008, 06:01 PM
Hey Loki, you don't have to treat your LOL's different for me. I don't care what one you use, LOL, LOI, LMAO....its all personal choice. Me I stick with the, ha ha's

Loki
February 2nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
Heh - don't worry rzm61 - I won't :D
BTW - I was a bit worried when you hinted that you fancied that CGI woman. What next? Furries:icon_eek:
(I'll deny any knowledge of your existence if you start wearing a fox suit!):eek:

(PS - we really need some more emots - I'll see what I can find.)

rzm61
February 2nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Loki, I don't really fancy her. I prefer actual girls in the flesh and not pixilated.

and how about this for a fox suit?
http://www.prettypervy.com/images/LomaxFox.jpg

Loki
February 2nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Hahahahahaha! Ya! That's odd!
Let's start a thread or board for the random lulz? I know I'd like it.
I've been a bit de-clawed with this *responsibility* stuff.

I'll see if someone can make a new board for the lulz posts. I don't think I can (either that or I've not been arsed to check :D)

rzm61
February 2nd, 2008, 08:10 PM
Like a new thread for random lulz?

Loki
February 2nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
Ya - but I'm looking at an area of IFU - although IFU is probably the area anyway :D

rzm61
February 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Shit, I just realized it should of been in IFU. I made a Random Lulz thread in General Discussion. Also a music thread seeing how we don't seem to talk about music too much here :(