PDA

View Full Version : Best Suicide Method

punkinside
February 20th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Title says it all... how would you kill yourselves, if you ever wanted to?

Don't tell me you've never thought about it, because that would be a stinking lie.

I still haven't decided on the best way for me. But I've ruled out slow and/or peaceful methods like pills, slit wrists and the like. Too much chance to be found and end up in a hospital looking really stupid.

rzm61
February 20th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Oh man.

I would say ODing on sleeping pills. You wont even know when you died because of all the sleeping pills.

Or maybe a lethal dose of Morphine/Heroin? However with morphine I believe you suffocate to death, but you probabbly wont feel it.

Edit:
But now if you want messy.
Shotgun to the face or some shit like that. Blow your brains all over a nice white wall. :D

G00gle
February 20th, 2008, 10:17 PM
I, myself have never thought about it.
Not once in my life, that is the truth.

I feel very serious about it though, knowing several that have tried it.
And one who succeeded, I don't take this topic lightly.

Vexx
February 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I want to go out in a somewhat artsy way. Line the walls and cieling with canvas and then put a shotgun to the roof of my mouth. Then I want an open casket so everyone can see my mutilated face.

Or jump off a building and splatter on a small child. I then want that child to survive and be scarred for the rest of his/her life.

rzm61
February 20th, 2008, 10:43 PM
What about dropping a coin off the empire state building in hopes that it would split someone into two.

That would just be cool, and impossible. :(

punkinside
February 20th, 2008, 10:45 PM
What about dropping a coin off the empire state building in hopes that it would split someone into two.

That would just be cool, and impossible. :(

That would be also murder, not suicide. Unless you keep the penny company ;)

Vexx
February 20th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Actually...they disproved that on Mythbusters. Shot a penny at the same speed it would go by falling and Adam didn't do much but bruise. =D

rzm61
February 20th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Unless you keep the penny company ;)

Ha ha.
Hold onto it while you are falling.
Cheap-ass.

punkinside
February 20th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I want to go out in a somewhat artsy way. Line the walls and cieling with canvas and then put a shotgun to the roof of my mouth. Then I want an open casket so everyone can see my mutilated face.

Or jump off a building and splatter on a small child. I then want that child to survive and be scarred for the rest of his/her life.

What people call art these days... :icon_rolleyes:

But I think I'd go for the shotgun too. I'd leave a note saying: It was Courtney, you assholes!

Vexx
February 20th, 2008, 10:50 PM
=D maybe they'll put the canvas with the most brains on it in some gallery somewheres?

rzm61
February 20th, 2008, 10:52 PM
=D maybe they'll put the canvas with the most brains on it in some gallery somewheres?

It would probabbly smell really bad.

olfactory art. ha ha.

Loki
February 20th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Beer! Lots and lots of beer!

Vexx
February 20th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Spay it with something? I'm pretty sure they'd have something out there that could make it work.
Actually, I think I'd like that guy who pumps bodies full of plastic to preserve my corpse....That'd be amazing. I think I'd want that done anyway, suicide or not....

Loki
February 20th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Nope. Beer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATBl4qH9I54)!

punkinside
February 20th, 2008, 11:13 PM
You'd need help with that. Drinking yourself to death is not that easy y'know.

I say that because I came close some years ago, we had a gig at a beach party here in Venezuela, and we got beer for the night + 2 bottles of Jose Cuervo each. After a bottle and a half I was lying on the sand almost unconscious when someone came up to me and said: "open your mouth", which, of course, I did.

The person then proceded to pour an unknown amount of gin into my mouth. Next thing I remember is waking up the next day in a hospital with alcohol poisoning, and receiving several slaps in the face from my very catholic mother.

Loki
February 20th, 2008, 11:31 PM
You'd need help with that. Drinking yourself to death is not that easy y'know.

The person then proceded to pour an unknown amount of gin into my mouth. Next thing I remember is waking up the next day in a hospital with alcohol poisoning, and receiving several slaps in the face from my very catholic mother.

Classic :D

I think I've posted my *near death experiences* - the climbing escapades, the time I forgot to turn the fume cupboard on etc.
Fun :P

sudikics
February 21st, 2008, 12:06 AM
I've often thought that you could essentially ruin someone's life by committing suicide and blaming it on them. Can you imagine?

"John's dead, and he left a note saying that it's all your fault!"

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 12:16 AM
Classic :D

I think I've posted my *near death experiences* - the climbing escapades, the time I forgot to turn the fume cupboard on etc.
Fun :P

I don't think I was that much near death, I made it through the hour and a half drive to the hospital. Cost me a fortune to clean up the puke from all over the back seat of the lead guitarrist's car. It still smells a little funny :icon_confused:

Scary thing is, they tell me most of it stayed back at the beach :icon_eek:

Aaaah, memories...

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 12:21 AM
Am I allowed to laugh :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiFnQrHOrk

RealityRipple
February 21st, 2008, 12:42 AM
Oh come on, no one's linked this yet??

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 12:44 AM
This one is pure gold.

Headbutting is probably the manliest thing ever. Not only is it useful for suicide, it's also a great way to break up with your girlfriend. For example, I couldn't find the words to tell my ex that our relationship was over, so one day while we were watching TV I headbutt her in the tits. Then I picked up my jacket and left. No awkward goodbyes, no "still friends" bullshit. Just a couple of bruised titties and a failed relationship. I rule.

Wallsy
February 21st, 2008, 03:34 AM
Frisbee (http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/seppuku.htm).

Wallsy.

MeTHoD-X
February 21st, 2008, 07:50 AM
Oh man.

I would say ODing on sleeping pills. You wont even know when you died because of all the sleeping pills.

Or maybe a lethal dose of Morphine/Heroin? However with morphine I believe you suffocate to death, but you probabbly wont feel it.

Edit:
But now if you want messy.
Shotgun to the face or some shit like that. Blow your brains all over a nice white wall. :D

Depends on what sleeping pills you take. It's virtually impossible to OD on modern pills like Ambien, Imovane, etc (called non-benzodiazepines). Even benzodiazepines (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax) are extremely hard to OD on, to the point of death.

The sleeping pills of the 1970’s however, were Barbiturates. These are used in high doses to euthanize animals. Tons of people died taking these because they would consume alcohol and then take a barbiturate sleeping pill not knowing that the alcohol increased the barbiturates potency by a factor of 10. Hence, they die. I’m pretty sure Elvis died this way. Don’t quote me on that though.

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 09:55 AM
Depends on what sleeping pills you take. It's virtually impossible to OD on modern pills like Ambien, Imovane, etc (called non-benzodiazepines). Even benzodiazepines (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax) are extremely hard to OD on, to the point of death.

The sleeping pills of the 1970s however, were Barbiturates. These are used in high doses to euthanize animals. Tons of people died taking these because they would consume alcohol and then take a barbiturate sleeping pill not knowing that the alcohol increased the barbiturates potency by a factor of 10. Hence, they die. Im pretty sure Elvis died this way. Dont quote me on that though.

:icon_eek: You lie! Elvis Lives!!!!! ;)

And that kid with the frisbee and the ninjas must a preteen by now... Boy did that kid ever need a good spanking!

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 11:08 AM
True story (honest!)
When I was but a nipper I had to have 4 teeth extracted for orthodontic reasons (amazingly my mouth was too small to take all of my teeth - go figure!)
I had to have a general anaesthetic - brietal sodium - a phenobarbitol. They gave me too much and I was fucking lucky to wake up.
I didn't know it at the time but my dad was bricking it.

Chemicals - got to love 'em:D

EDIT: Matt - benzos aren't that safe mate! They're addictive for a start and are misused (temazepam esp) - and you can OD on them - esp. if you're hitting the booze. Use with care!

sudikics
February 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM
When I was but a nipper I had to have 4 teeth extracted for orthodontic reasons (amazingly my mouth was too small to take all of my teeth - go figure!)
They did the same thing to me! I call my dentist my "witch doctor" now...

Sister Faith
February 21st, 2008, 07:49 PM
They did the same thing to me! I call my dentist my "witch doctor" now...

Tell me you aren't seeing the very same dentist still :icon_exclaim: Yikes, dental Russian Roulette. :icon_eek:
Hey, now there's a thought! Suicide by nitrous oxide. I'd die laughing. :icon_lol:

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 07:52 PM
Tell me you aren't seeing the very same dentist still :icon_exclaim: Yikes, dental Russian Roulette. :icon_eek:
Hey, now there's a thought! Suicide by nitrous oxide. I'd die laughing. :icon_lol:
I giggled :D

Ascendancy
February 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Bathtub full of water. Small caliber handgun under chin. No mess

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Bathtub full of water. Small caliber handgun under chin. No mess

I'd still go with the shotgun man. Small caliber can fail to kill you, leaving you a vegetable or worse...

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 09:45 PM
"All right you primitive screw heads, listen up! You see this? This is my...BOOM STICK!"

Shotguns are key when it comes to blowing ones head off, or to defend yourself against zombies. ;)

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 09:46 PM
Punkinside is right - If you're going to be a hero then make sure of it! .357 Mag will do the trick :D

Ascendancy
February 21st, 2008, 10:04 PM
I'd still go with the shotgun man. Small caliber can fail to kill you, leaving you a vegetable or worse...

If you fill the tub enough you'll drown if the shot doesn't kill you

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 10:11 PM
If you fill the tub enough you'll drown if the shot doesn't kill you

Well, if you absolutely have to have a perfect face on for the funeral, then I guess you could at least do it face down just to make sure you drown. People float y'know.

I'd rather go for a Munch's "The scream" face. :D

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 10:16 PM
Not dramatic enough mate! Strap some C4 on ya - that's dramatic! :D

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
You gotta make sure you take out the infidels with you though. ;)

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 10:32 PM
You gotta make sure you take out the infidels with you though. ;)

Nah, I'm not a fan of 72 virgins. Like Robin Williams said: anyone who's been with one virgin is going: "hmmm i don't know..."

I'd rather have 72 non-virgin drunk college sophomore girls, wanting to "experiment".

And just in case my girlfriend sees this: I'm kidding!

Ekajata
February 21st, 2008, 10:46 PM
This thread, uh, kills me. ;)

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM
I didn't say anything about virgins did I?

I'd rather have 72 non-virgin drunk college sophomore girls, wanting to "experiment".

I am in agreement with you here punkinside. However some drunk bitches are just too much.

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 10:58 PM
I didn't say anything about virgins did I?

What fucking planet do you live on?

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 11:00 PM
Last time I checked, earth.
Why do you ask?

Loki
February 21st, 2008, 11:04 PM
Which Earth?
It's not the one most of us exist upon!

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Really?
I thought there was only one Earth.

Also, I just mentioned bringing the infidels with you when you strap yourself with C4. I am not talking about the muslim/islamic beliefs.

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 11:32 PM
Really?
I thought there was only one Earth.

Also, I just mentioned bringing the infidels with you when you strap yourself with C4. I am not talking about the muslim/islamic beliefs.

Ahem...

Read that again, out loud. See if it sinks in!

New method: head explodes after trying to explain this to rzm61 ;)

Good thing I can't die till after a meeting tomorrow. Then I'll see if the ol' liver still has some life in it :D

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 11:38 PM
Can someone just please explain the point you are trying to make to me?

Cause I seem to be missing it. Big time.

Edit:
This is a prime example of me not thinking before I type. Also one of my attempts at a joke, which I seemed to of failed at.

sudikics
February 21st, 2008, 11:42 PM
I would probably go with something on this list.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/03/12/30-strangest-deaths-in-history/

punkinside
February 21st, 2008, 11:46 PM
Can someone just please explain the point you are trying to make to me?

Cause I seem to be missing it. Big time.

Edit:
This is a prime example of me not thinking before I type. Also one of my attempts at a joke, which I seemed to of failed at.

( C4 + Killing infidels ) * Muslims = 72 virgins

Get it now?

I'm sure scikidus can make a better mathematical representation.

rzm61
February 21st, 2008, 11:50 PM
Ah, okay.

Well, sorry for a bad attempt at a joke everyone. I thought it fit though.

punkinside
February 22nd, 2008, 12:08 AM
I would probably go with something on this list.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/03/12/30-strangest-deaths-in-history/

You are one brave man. Some of those are not for the faint of heart!

Personally, I say you go with holding in your pee ;)

sudikics
February 22nd, 2008, 12:38 AM
Ah, yes, Tycho Brahe. Brilliant man, discovered a supernova, had the largest and most powerful telescope in his day, died of a bladder explosion at a king's baquet.

:D

Actually, I was thinking more death by dessert. Chocolate ice cream...*drool*

Vexx
February 22nd, 2008, 12:48 AM
I would try death by chocolate myself, but my tolerance is quite high =P Try a dutch chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, chocolate syrup, choc. chunks, oreo bits and choc chips all on a chocolate cone dipped in chocolate.
Oh yes....Best. icecream. evar.

GeoffBoulton
February 22nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
Anything involving a big bang as long as Bush and Rice are there to hold my hands.

[Dear CIA please note that this is not a death threat. I am of course talking about THE Big Bang, you know the one that created the universe. I thought it would be quite cool to be able to say, "See, you demented morons, God didn't do it!"] ;)

RebornGooglist
February 22nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
How about a potassium overdose from eating 44 bananas?? That'd be sweet!

Echo
July 25th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I haven't read the replies to this topic, but I'd have to say I would want to kill myself in a unique way. I used to want to jump in front of an oncoming train with 50 other people, but I moved past my Suicide Club is the best movie ever phase.

I recently wrote a short story where a group of cult members committed suicide by smoking oleander through a hookah. That's the most unique suicide method I've come up with, so I'd probably do that.

Loki
July 26th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Hah - I once wrote this story about a bloke that smoked so much salvia divinorum he ended up on the floor of his study, covered in mud with the patio door open.

Sod oleander. Go Sage!

-۞-
July 26th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Hah - I once wrote this story about a bloke that smoked so much salvia divinorum he ended up on the floor of his study, covered in mud with the patio door open.

Loki, Was that a story or last Saturday night?

Think very carefully before answering.

The Good Reverend Roger
July 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Best suicide. Step to Chef, IRL.

sailor
July 26th, 2008, 10:30 PM
but,,,,

suicide is bad 4 you. (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/suicidewithgun444.jpg)

Loki
July 26th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Loki, Was that a story or last Saturday night?

Think very carefully before answering.

Don't know what you're talking about!

(Why, what did I do last week? I'm certain I didn't leave the confines of my plastic tower.

I'm certain?

Echo
July 27th, 2008, 08:09 AM
What the hell does "Step to Chef" mean?

My best friend and I smoked salvia about six hours ago. We giggled like mother fuckers for a while and then watched Roseanne for a few hours. No mud. No patio. Although he did drool all over the foot of his bed...

So what does salvia have to do with suicide? At least oleander is lethal. :)

The Good Reverend Roger
July 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
What the hell does "Step to Chef" mean?

Oh, dear.

I am quite afraid you may find out.

/dev/null
July 28th, 2008, 06:24 AM
I have thought about it, much too much,

The cleanest/most reliable way is carbon monoxide, you need a pressurized tank that can sustain for atleast 30-45 mins, you also need a mask - and a sign to warn people that the area that they are entering could be lethal.

I have outgrown the phase, but this is how I would like to die, attempt to rob a bank, take some hostages hold out for several hours and then when swat arrives run out with an empty gun and/or bb gun pointed at them and be taken down by a shower of bullets. Perhaps only later it is discovered that my weapon was harmless or that I never took any money.

tagnostic
July 28th, 2008, 01:56 PM
i want to be the first
medical case of
overdose on
marijuana

rzm61
July 28th, 2008, 01:59 PM
i want to be the first
medical case of
overdose on
marijuana

Let me know if you need assistance.

tagnostic
July 28th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Let me know if you need assistance.

well,
the electric start is out on the bong
could you give that cord a yank?

and make sure the exhaust
is hanging out the window

bouchie
July 28th, 2008, 02:48 PM
1) Piss this guy off.
http://www.canadastarboxing.com/ufc/images/Chuck-Liddell-0305c2.jpg

2) See how long I last.

I'm guessing 30 seconds, tops.

Echo
July 28th, 2008, 06:59 PM
1) Piss this guy off.
http://www.canadastarboxing.com/ufc/images/Chuck-Liddell-0305c2.jpg

2) See how long I last.

I'm guessing 30 seconds, tops.

If you compress your body to the size of a woodroach and hide in a crack in the wall, I give you until a week after he finds you and rips your head off. :D

Tsar Phalanxia
July 28th, 2008, 09:13 PM
He can smell the fear.

bouchie
July 29th, 2008, 02:09 AM
He can smell the fear. In all honesty, I don't think that's fear he smells...

huntedbyninjas
July 29th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Sheet..where to start?

Well i've thought about sneaking out at 3AM, when everyones asleep, with rope and hang myself on the tree just outside my window. no one would know till i was blue and cold in the morning.

I could also go down stairs where my dad keeps all his guns, load one of them and blow my head off...

or i can take my last bit of hydrocodone and totally go out of it. I wouldnt really know what i was doing, probably end up stabing myself because i think its a good idea at the time((seeing as i believe theres another life waiting after death)) and since i have an atheme, it wouldnt be that hard and no one would suspect anything untill i had already bled out and was blue in the face...

another way i thought about is waiting till rush hour where everyone is going at 70 MPH on the highway not to far from my house and throwing myself out in front of a big rig. if i time it just right i can have enough time to turn my body so my back gets broken in half and its instant death...

i have so many more...

Engel
July 29th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Ok, this thread was waay too long to read all of, but from what i did read, no one has mentioned THE best way to commit suicide. So, here is how you do it:
It is cheap, easy and quick. All that is required is: a long piece of piano wire, super glue and a window

Attach the piano wire to a secure point in the roof, make a slipknot with the other end. Slip the knot around your neck and go stand by the (open) window. Super glue your hands to the side of your head, with your palms under the point of your chin. Wait a little while for the glue to dry, and then, Jump. :)

If you do it right you should be found at the foot of the building with your head in your hands, looking very much like you've just torn your own head off with your bare hands.

tagnostic
July 29th, 2008, 03:51 PM
become a baptist missionary
to the heathen iraqi's

sailor
July 30th, 2008, 12:44 PM
A-one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
two (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
three (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
four (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
Yeah (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)Okay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
Don't (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
do (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
don't (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
try (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)
baby (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s)