View Full Version : Inactive Ministers

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 03:36 PM
So I see we have a handful of inactive ministers.

What is the point of this? To show who is in the ministry but who is no longer active?

Also, shouldn't Alice Shade be thrown into that list?

Loki
February 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Point taken mate. The same question (well, similar) has been voiced in the Ministers Lounge (probably by me but I can't remember :D)

Fallen Hero
February 27th, 2008, 03:49 PM
That was alice's doing. Essentially it was people who used to be big on here, but no longer post- we don't delete them, so the accounts were pushed into another group.

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Okay, I was just curious about that.
Not really the inactive ministers part seeing how it speaks for itself. More like the ministers who are now inactive. Mainly Alice.

Speaking of ministers though, when are you guys going to get your heads together and start ordaining new ones?

Loki
February 27th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Trying to get the Ministers to agree is like trying to catch a sausage with a mayfly!
LOL

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I see.

Well I am sure you could all agree on letting RJ become a minister though.
He has done a decent ammount for the CoG in his first few posts....

Chritter
February 27th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Speaking of ministers though, when are you guys going to get your heads together and start ordaining new ones?

Good Question :) While I do not have the status rzm does (and so little time too!), I would like to see someone make it.. if only to give me hope that I can too *lol* As that is my ultimate goal :)

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Good Question :) While I do not have the status rzm does (and so little time too!), I would like to see someone make it.. if only to give me hope that I can too *lol* As that is my ultimate goal :)

What status are you talking about?
I have no real "status" here besides having a high post count and kind of being considered the village idiot.

Well, at least to Wallsy.

Isa is a btter fit for the village idiot title.
However Isa is no longer here.

I don't wanna fill that cats shoes either. Probabbly filled with shit, or jizz.....:icon_eek:

Chritter
February 27th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Well, one of the main tenats (sp?) of being a Minister is contributing to the forum in a positive manner. You have contributed your butt off in a very small amount of time, and are still active after 2 months (which is a feat, if I read things right).

You might not have power status, but you can see your name on every forum in here *lol* that is a status!

And there is something to be said about being the village idiot! They never get looked down on for hiding under the throne when the village gets attacked!

Not that I am saying you would...

Feh, you know what I mean :P

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I see what you mean.
Like I've said. The CoG has become somewhat of my online home. I spend a great deal of my time here. I love it!

I love almost every member I've talked to in this community. Some more then others, and some not at all. ;)

Also I try to spread the word and contribute as much as I can. If I am not mistaken I know of at least three people who I would like to say has joined the CoG because of me. Sostefaniesaid is one of them actually. (My Google is she a cutie, and a cool chick too.)

Now as far as hiding under the throne whent he village gets attacked. NEVER! I will defend this place as long as I can.

I wanted to say something else....but it is slipping my mind as of right now....

Loki
February 27th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Well - I'm going to get splattered for this (like I care) - I want to see Rimmer in the Ministers Lounge!
Sadly (or sensibly :icon_cool:) I don't have that power unless Matt has put the changes into the script?

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I agree with that.
I would like to see Rimmer as a minister too.

Plus Scikidus! I feel he is worthy of the title.
And again RJ. He is my biggest member I want to see become a minister (well except for seeing myself become one, however I am just biased when it comes to that ;))

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Me? Minister? Oh that would be lovely. But what have I contributed?

Yes you.
Yes a minister

Contribution: Yourself.
You are a big enjoyment in this community. Well at least from my view point. Plus you helped me feel better that one time with that e-hug. Thanks again by the way!

Jeremiah should be made minister as soon as possible.

Seconded.

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah, same here man.
I get that for a lot of the member I want to give rep to. :(

Loki
February 27th, 2008, 04:32 PM
What have you contributed?
A sensible, intelligent, un-biased Nordic presence!
What more do I need to say?

I put you up for Minister a few weeks (?months) ago because you deserve it!

I've not checked if I have teh power recently - I will do now.

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Of course Rimmer!

If you think no one cares about you, well then you are just a crazy sweed.

Fallen Hero
February 27th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I <3 Rimmer...

RJ is a great candidate too.

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Fallen, RJ is more then a great candidate. He is almost perfect. Except that he isn't the most active member. However he still contributes while he is here.

Also
<3 Rimmer. :D

Sister Faith
February 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Rim for Min! Rah! Rah! :icon_lol:

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Cause we love you!

Don't you understand that you silly Sweed?

Loki
February 27th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Hey - the Rev J has to interview one of us soon - let's wait until then before we make him a Minister!
He might pwn me (or whoever can be arsed going on his podcast!)

sudikics
February 27th, 2008, 11:42 PM
At this point, it's more like eigthing:

Rimmer for Minister!

Feel the love, man.

Rzm too.

Personally, I don't care all too much. But it would be nice if someone activated attachments for members...[HINT HINT WINK WINK COUGH COUGH]

Loki
February 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I thought attachments were activated! I can - is this another Alice-fucked power thingy?
I'll ask the boss.

rzm61
February 27th, 2008, 11:52 PM
At this point, it's more like eigthing:

Rimmer for Minister!

Feel the love, man.

Nothing but love man! nothing but.

Rzm too.

Thanks Sciky. :D

Dont forget about you! You defiantly got to be nominated.

sudikics
February 28th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I thought attachments were activated! I can - is this another Alice-fucked power thingy?
I'll ask the boss.
Yes, thank you, it's driving me crazy.