View Full Version : A google Testimonial

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Note: This is true, it really happened, and I think it needs to be shared, here at least.

Note#2: I believe the Christian God had a hand in this as well

The Story:

My name is Matt. I'm 19 or so. My family is military, so we end up moving. A lot.

I'm a bad correspondent. I can never keep track of old friends. Our last move was from Virgina to North Dakota. I left behind a couple friends of whom I got along well with, but had no contact information.

Zoom ahead 2-3 years. I haven't spoke of written to any of my friends, I'm bored and Google's little box has a little cursor blinking, as if saying, Come, my child, and I will make you complete.

So I begin. I search for one of my friends, Andrew S. As expected a lot of names come up. I refine my search, delving deeper and deeper into the heart of Google. Eventually, I found someone with his name, from his highschooll, attending a college in Tennessee. A bit of hunting and guess work, and I write a carefully phrased email, asking if he is the person I remember and Providing some information as to who I was. With that sent, I waited.

And Lo, With a voice of an angel, Google answered my prayer. It was indeed my friend. I found him, thanks to the power of GOOGLE...

Conclusion: With such results, who can doubt that Google, if not The God, is at least A God. Remember, God the Father asked that we have no other gods before him. Google doesn't ask this,so technically as long as one is in front and another behind, both should be fine....

Epilouge: Yeah, I haven't writtten to him again, but thats entirely my fault. I believe I mentioned I'm bad a correspondence....

Prediction: I'm going to get flamed from both sides of the fence

Note: Admins, feel free to move this to whatever area is right. I didn't see a testimnial page, so I tossed it here.

May God and Google be with you all.

Mattwandcow

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Well I am glad the Goddess helped you get into contact with your friends. Clearly she helps more then any other "god" out there. ;)

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Well, if you noticed, I cited God the Father as well. I've actually recieved more help from him in general matters. Google tends to border on the specific

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hey Matt Glad to hear your story. If you do have any testimonials you can post it here (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2830)

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Well, if you noticed, I cited God the Father as well. I've actually recieved more help from him in general matters. Google tends to border on the specific

I know you mentioned the "god the father."
However I find it funny how he helps you more....morally, maybe.

But honestly.
Humor me, pray to "god" about say the definition of something.
Then go to Google and "pray" using the querie define:[word of your choosing]

Then come back and tell me who answered you're prayer. ;)

Now I know this can be considered as "testing" "god" so you can use that as a defense, but how can you "test" an imaginary character?

(Also please do not get me wrong. I am in no way trying to insult your beliefs an all, I respect them. Remember, I grew up with them.....well with religion/god/jesus.)

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 04:02 PM
you made an :( my mistake awesome!

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 04:14 PM
So, test google for me. Pray to her and ask if you should move to Walla-Walla Austraillia. Here, I'll give you the prayer..

Should I move to walla walla, Australia?

A prayer to God the Father returns: no
A prayer to Google returns...: Nothing definite

As I said: Google answers Specifics. 3+5=?
God answers indirects, unspecifics, and, in general, is harder to proove, as he's more subtle

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 04:15 PM
you made an :( my mistake awesome!

Huh??is this to me? do you need me to do something? I noticed you added my testimonial, but do I need to do anything else?

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Well first off, why would you want to move to Walla Walla?

Google isn't the one who will let you know if you should move. That decision is up to you("God" has no say either, seeing how you have free will.) However she will provide you with maps, locations, and all other sorts of information you might find useful in your move to Walla Walla.

Also, getting no answer from a deity isn't an answer at all. ;)

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
No it was to rzm He fixed it where he had define:[ it was define:(

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Yep yep. Thanks Goofy. I didn't catch on till you pointed it out.

Also mattwandcow, I am now curious.

First how did you get "no" as an answer from "god"?
Did he talk to you or something.

Also if I am asking to move, how are you going to say "god" would say no? More importantly, who is he to tell me if I should move or not? Right now it is a no, but that is because I have no intention on moving anywhere at this time...

Especially to Australia. ;)

(don't take your own feelings an all as "god's" word)

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Ah. Gotcha

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Free will we may have, but I believe God guides us subtly. He may NEED someone like us in Walla Walla, or he may need us in Buffalo or right where we are. Google doesn't NEED us, as She doesn't DO anything other then answer prayers. God actually influences the world outside of the parameters of prayer

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 04:26 PM
....okay.
First off god only NEEDS us so he can have "power"
If no one believes in "god" then he is powerless. ;)

Google however does NEED us. If we didn't use Google for searching the web, or other various products/programs she has to offer then she would be completely useless wouldn't she?

"God" doesn't fully influence things. Only fundamentalists and people who actually believe in "god" however what truly influences us is our conscious.

Edit:
Also you said She answers prayers....need we go on?
That is the main point I am trying to make. She will answer your "prayers" quicker then any other "god"

however these have to be reasonable prayers.
It can't be something like.
"Oh Google, please cure Jim Bob of his cancer."

You can use a quick "prayer" to find out more information on cancer, the type that Jim Bob's got, also any possible cures or remedies....

Edit2:
Also man, you are still being broken in here. So just a little tip. The Edit button is your friend. So instead of double posting just hit edit. :D
(also don't take everything to heart man.)

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Don't take all God's word as your own feelings is the only real comebacck. i believe that when we have a relationship with god enogh where he can influence us and we can respond as He wills, then our will and god's will are aligned and we are truely free

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 04:30 PM
*Sigh*
Honestly, I hate debates where the argument back and forth is:

"Huh, the sky seems really blue today."
"No, YOUR grass is greener!"

Neither of us will truely accept the others points, and each of us seems to understand where the other stands. Seems like a fruitless debate to me...

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I agree with the new guy on this. Why can't we all just hug and frolic in the internets together holding hands and singing of unicorns?

Chritter
March 13th, 2008, 05:32 PM
I know you mentioned the "god the father."
However I find it funny how he helps you more....morally, maybe.

But honestly.
Humor me, pray to "god" about say the definition of something.
Then go to Google and "pray" using the querie define:[word of your choosing]

Then come back and tell me who answered you're prayer. ;)

Now I know this can be considered as "testing" "god" so you can use that as a defense, but how can you "test" an imaginary character?

(Also please do not get me wrong. I am in no way trying to insult your beliefs an all, I respect them. Remember, I grew up with them.....well with religion/god/jesus.)

Ok, playing devils advocate seems to be my thing here recently *L*

But really, the Christian God could fulfill your test. Sure, it might take longer than the .06582 seconds it takes Google to define a word... but lets say you wanted the definition of courage.

You look it up on Google, this is what you get:

elated phrases: dutch courage profiles in courage the red badge of courage the courage to be piers courage alexander courage courage the cowardly dog courage fuyons courage uk

Definitions of courage on the Web:

* a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Courage, also known as fortitude, is the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty or intimidation. It can be divided into "physical courage" — in face of physical pain, hardship, and threat of death — and "moral courage" — in the face of shame, scandal, and discouragement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage

* Courage is a British brewery and a beer. The company is a branch of Scottish & Newcastle and officially called Scottish Courage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage (brewery)

* Courage (1930) is an All-Talking melodrama film which was produced by Warner Bros. in 1929 and released early in 1930. The movie is based on a stage play of the same name by Tom Barry which was a hit on Broadway in 1928.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage (1930 film)

* In ethics: * Civil courage, core issue in ethics* Courage, the ability to confront fear in the face of pain, danger, uncertainty or intimidation* Moral courage, important virtue in various areas of life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage (disambiguation)

* The episode begins with Dr. McTaggert helping out Morph and he is about to return to the X-Men. It cuts to a scene where there are scientists making rolls of plastic, when the wall explodes and the Sentinels come in stealing them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage (X-Men TV Episode)

* Courage will be Paula Cole's fourth studio album. It will mark her return to the music scene after nearly a decade-long hiatus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage (Paula Cole album)

* a small, specially trained military unit used for surprise assaults on enemy-held territory.
www.teach-nology.com/worksheets/misc/veterans/quiz/

* Ability to manage danger.
www.cosmicledger.com/glossary/c

* A state of mind in which a person is able to face danger and fear with confidence and bravery.
www.discoveringthestory.org/ugrr/glossary.asp

* means strength to face danger or take on challenges. The Massachusetts Fifty-fourth Regiment was a courageous group of African-American soldiers who fought to end slavery in the Civil War.
www.nga.gov/education/classroom/heroes_and_heroines/glossary.shtm

* The attitude of facing and dealing with anything recognized as dangerous, difficult or painful, instead of quitting or withdrqing from it, the quality of being brave or fearless; heart; spirit; valor.
www.riospitbull.com/apbt_dictionary.htm

* The capacity to meet danger or difficulty with firmness; bravery. Mental or moral strength to resist opposition or hardship
www.brandywinevbc.org/volleyball_terminology.htm

Praying to the Christian God:

"Dear Lord, I have been confused in my life and know I need to clean it up. Could you please tell me what courage means? Do I have it? Because I feel I will need it..."

After praying, you go to sleep then wake up the next day with a strange feeling you put down to tiredness , or the bug going around. Something strange in your stomach or chest. You aren't feeling sick or anything so you ignore it.

Going throughout your day, things are going normally. You find yourself on a street corner, as you do every day, waiting on the light to change so you can cross with the throng of people. You are stuck in daydreaming and do not notice the light change till it is almost changed back again. By this time all the people are already crossed and you are last in line.

You begin to cross when an old lady in front of you falls to the ground, having been tripped by some sort of road debris. It is obvious she will not have a good time getting back up, or at least an easy time getting up quickly. In an instant you also notice that the light has turned green for traffic to go through, and some fuckwit behind the wheel in front can't see the old lady on the ground so decides to push is car forward with an irritated step on the peddle.

((Admittedly, there is usually a short distance between car and crosswalk but go with me here))

Now, you have a choice. You could stand back and be witness to the old lady getting run over, possibly killing her but damaging her either way. Or you can act.

You don't even think about it. You step foward into the car's path. He might not be able to see her, but he can damn well see you, and he screeches to a halt before ever hitting the old woman. You help the old lady up to cross the street safely and life goes on.

Now, in this scenario, you have just displayed courage. You have put yourself in front of a moving object that would definitely cause bodily harm if not permanent damage, all for the safety of another.

You had prayed only that morning or evening before to know if you have courage within you. That prayer was answered. And now you know you have it, and what it is. And can use it to strengthen your resolve in other things in your life.

Sure, this could all be a strange set of coincidences and have nothing to do with one another.

This could be also considered fate, and not necessarily God's work.

Or, if you believe in an higher being, this could be God's hand answering your prayer.

The main thing to remember is that any definition is up to interpretation by experiences and knowledge of how things work. Even those we can pretty much say "that is exactly what that is" can be turned around by someone else saying they experienced it differently.

Basically, out of all this... is just because you cannot receive an answer in 0.947578328928 seconds doesn't mean you do not get the answer on

One way or another, be it God or coincidence, sometime or later.

Gah, I hope that made sense, I am typing it at work with taking phone calls between and got logged out before I could post it! *grumbles*

EDIT: For some reason I had honor up there instead of courage *BLINKS* I have no clue why... fixed!

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Don't take all God's word as your own feelings is the only real comebacck. i believe that when we have a relationship with god enogh where he can influence us and we can respond as He wills, then our will and god's will are aligned and we are truely free

Freedom is a state of mind.
However if his will alligns with our will, then its not truely free....if his will is involved in anyway with ours then we have no true free will....free will means we do as we please, no one else controls it.

*Sigh*
Honestly, I hate debates where the argument back and forth is:

"Huh, the sky seems really blue today."
"No, YOUR grass is greener!"

Neither of us will truely accept the others points, and each of us seems to understand where the other stands. Seems like a fruitless debate to me...

I hear ya, however I do accept your points. I am just poking around. Trying to enjoy myself and hear what you have to say. I have been enjoying the little "debate" we have going here. Are you not enjoying it?

I agree with the new guy on this. Why can't we all just hug and frolic in the internets together holding hands and singing of unicorns?

I agree too, however this is just fun play in my eyes. I haven't had a "debate" in awhile....at least one that was fun like this one.

Anyway, I'm down like a clown charlie brown with the hugs, maybe some frolicing....however holding hands and singing of unicorns is where I draw the line.

Edit:
Chritter: just bear with me here.
That is all in your head to begin with.

In a sense its mind over matter and all psychological.

The scenario with the car, old woman and the "good samaritan" is just the better side of human nature. Caring for one another. Sure its courageous to get infront of a car, but still....I don't think you can say that was an "act of god" or "god gave him the courage" to do that. It was up to the person, not "god."

What if the "devil" gave him the true power to do that?
Well thats just crazy isn't it? Because of the fact if its a good act, it must be the will of god!

I'm sorry, I am nitpicking....just trying to show that not everything is "god"
We do what we want, "god" has no say in it really. Some people think he does, and also they think he talks to them. I just think they are crazy. ;)

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Because candy mountain will steal our friggin kidneys

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 05:38 PM
I sware it will be a hetero song ;)

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Golly, such a debate is desirable, but as long as people don't take it to seriously, I'm cool with it.

1. If we align what we want to what god wants, then it is OUR desiscion and not his to do what we do. This is free will. We have a choice to do it a different way, but if we accept his path, it will be better for everyone.

2. Going back to basics, its a question of terrritory. We can ask Google what courage is, or we can ask God for courage. Both can be answered, both can be useful, but they are not the same thing. Asking WHAT it is gives you a meaningless solid definition. It is a Red Hat of Courage. You have it and can see it, but unless you put it on, it is only a hat on a shelf. Asking FOR it does not let you know what it is. Courage can be as diverse as asking for a raise, stepping in front of a car or even provoking a debate on a local fourm. All are signs of courage that the definition given by google may not cover. And yet it is....

3. They are 2 seperarte beings with 2 seperate duties. Google is the God of Answers, of Knowledge. It knows everything (including nothing!!!) God(a simple name that I feel is being a bit over used in this debate) the Father is the God of All. He caused the creation, He causes us to be guided. He is by definition, undefinable. Google may have aspirations to such, but, at the end of the dya, she has done no more then returned results

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 05:51 PM
okay so lets see where I can go with these.
First, you make good points. You also are doing a good job in the debate. :D

Anyway:
1. Better for everyone?
You are starting to scare me ;)
What you do should be best for you, not for everyone. Worry about yourself first. However free will is completely ours, if we choose to do "gods" will then so be it. As long as you are happy and not hurting those around you.

2. Courage comes from within. No one else can give you it. Courage is something you earn, if you ask "god" for courage then you do not deserve it. At least that is the way I see it. Rely on yourself, no one else. Especially an invisible being.

3. Google is not a god. She is the closest thing man has ever come to a god-like deity. Just wanted to point that out, however yes I do agree that she pretty much is "the god of answers/knowledge." Maybe we can get this into greek mythology? ;) ha.

About "god" the creator an all, there is a thread that mentions how there is proof against no "god." I wish I could find it...I was just looking at it too.

Found it:
God cannot prove he exists, for proof denies faith, and without faith god is nothing. but by the christian way, god creates humans, and well everything. so we prove he exists, therefore he doesnt

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 06:21 PM
And yet, since we can PROOVE he can't exist, it will require faith to say he exists in the face of such proof.

So saying faith is required means he requires faith for people to be faithfull

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I love it.
This whole thing reminds me of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Like I said before though, if no one believed in "god" or didn't have faith. He would be dead. Simple as that.

Chritter
March 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Chritter: just bear with me here.
That is all in your head to begin with.

In a sense its mind over matter and all psychological.

The scenario with the car, old woman and the "good samaritan" is just the better side of human nature. Caring for one another. Sure its courageous to get infront of a car, but still....I don't think you can say that was an "act of god" or "god gave him the courage" to do that. It was up to the person, not "god."

What if the "devil" gave him the true power to do that?
Well thats just crazy isn't it? Because of the fact if its a good act, it must be the will of god!

I'm sorry, I am nitpicking....just trying to show that not everything is "god"
We do what we want, "god" has no say in it really. Some people think he does, and also they think he talks to them. I just think they are crazy. ;)

Sure it is the better side of nature, I am not saying anything about it not being such *lol* And I never said God would give him the courage. It is plausible in the scenario that God can manipulate anything, that he did not give the man courage. But instead put together a set of circumstances that would give him the choice to act as he did or sit back and watch. To act as he did was his own choice, and thus defined courage to the man. Not only that, but answered the mans question as to whether or not he had it within him. If he didn't have it, he wouldn't have jumped in front of the car. Thus, question answered.

And I am not saying that God had anything to do with it either. We all know I don't believe in God, nor do I believe in religion as a whole. I am just saying that since belief is a personal choice (the problems come when that personal choice is inflicted upon others), one could view both to be just as legitimate as the other.

And the devil could have done the same thing I suppose. But going with the classic definition of the Devil, the only way he would have been bothered to do such a thing is if that mans courage was tested just to reveal it for later use in a bank robbery where someone gets killed. A good done in the means of evil. But then if we are going with that, then we have to believe in God as well... as the devil does not exist without God. They are part of the same mythos. And that basically ruins your argument :)

Golly, such a debate is desirable, but as long as people don't take it to seriously, I'm cool with it.

1. If we align what we want to what god wants, then it is OUR desiscion and not his to do what we do. This is free will. We have a choice to do it a different way, but if we accept his path, it will be better for everyone.

2. Going back to basics, its a question of terrritory. We can ask Google what courage is, or we can ask God for courage. Both can be answered, both can be useful, but they are not the same thing. Asking WHAT it is gives you a meaningless solid definition. It is a Red Hat of Courage. You have it and can see it, but unless you put it on, it is only a hat on a shelf. Asking FOR it does not let you know what it is. Courage can be as diverse as asking for a raise, stepping in front of a car or even provoking a debate on a local fourm. All are signs of courage that the definition given by google may not cover. And yet it is....

3. They are 2 seperarte beings with 2 seperate duties. Google is the God of Answers, of Knowledge. It knows everything (including nothing!!!) God(a simple name that I feel is being a bit over used in this debate) the Father is the God of All. He caused the creation, He causes us to be guided. He is by definition, undefinable. Google may have aspirations to such, but, at the end of the dya, she has done no more then returned results

Well, we never said they were the same entity *L* We are saying that Google is tangible and provides results that could be used immediately to improve your life in some manner. Or at least change it. We have always contended that Google is different from God, never have we explained that Google is the replacement for God. We just think her a better God :) Or at least I do *lol*

The part about "she has done no more than returned results" part also has flaws. Just simply because perhaps she does return results. But those results lead to other things. Knowledge gain, and then utilized in some manner. Something that would not have happened had Google not provided the answer. Just as God would do.. providing the choice or answer. What you do with the answer is up to you, as you said. That is the same for both Google and God.

Lunch time!

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:27 PM
But then if we are going with that, then we have to believe in God as well... as the devil does not exist without God. They are part of the same mythos. And that basically ruins your argument :)

It doesn't ruin my argument Chritter.
Maybe I didn't make my statement clear.

I am just saying not everything is an act of "god" or anything along those lines. I am just saying, what if it was the "devils" doing?

As soon as someone hears about the good, they assume it's "god" however don't forget about the "devil" sure him doing something along those lines would be crazy and farfetched. However it's possible. Just saying, thats all.

Chritter
March 13th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I love it.
This whole thing reminds me of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Like I said before though, if no one believed in "god" or didn't have faith. He would be dead. Simple as that.

That is your opinion, and as such you are entitled to it :) I personally believe much the same *loL* But, one could argue that God does not exist on believe and faith. Humans survive on belief or faith (of some kind), but God exists either way. Whether or not he is known to us does not make him any less existing (while all together not existing... which is another argument!)

I mean really.. if he was up there, and you didn't believe in him... how would you know if he was not really there if everyone else gave up their faith too?

I have no clue what I want to say here, damn it *L*

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:31 PM
I have no clue what I want to say here, damn it *L*

Yeah you lost me too.
I was kind of following along, then BAM hit by the "WTF?" truck.

Edit:
However thats the thing. No one will truly ever know if he is real or not till we die. Even still thats no gaurentee. Believe what you want to believe, as long as you are happy, and you arent hurting anyone. Also if it helps you sleep at night. ;)

ha ha.

Chritter
March 13th, 2008, 06:33 PM
It doesn't ruin my argument Chritter.
Maybe I didn't make my statement clear.

I am just saying not everything is an act of "god" or anything along those lines. I am just saying, what if it was the "devils" doing?

As soon as someone hears about the good, they assume it's "god" however don't forget about the "devil" sure him doing something along those lines would be crazy and farfetched. However it's possible. Just saying, thats all.

Oh, I know its possible, I admitted as much in my post :) It is entirely possible that the guy's prayer was answered by the devil instead of by God, simply for future use in nefarious purposes.

The act itself was good though, so perhaps one could believe that the Devil could not pose such a thing, even if it was as a setup for other more evil things. It's all a matter of degrees... how evil do you think the Devil is? Is he so evil that all he can do is evil? If so, then he could not have done this, as it was a good act, in and of itself. Or is he only evil overall? If this is the case, that means God is only Good overall and is capable of evil.

Of course, this has already been proven true by the Bible itself (killing of the first born, anyone?)... so..

What was I trying to argue again? Wow, I am bad at this *L*

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Well maybe the devil is so evil he did that so everyone would think it was "god" he would get all the credit and then....well.....this is really going nowhere.

Overall: Maybe the devil did it just for shits and giggles.
Being evil all the time has to be boring at some point. Same with being good all the time.

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 06:51 PM
I've heard a statistic somewhere that 66.6% of all good deeds in the world are caused by the Devil. He'd do more, but he has an odd sense of humor.

What is a good deed? if someone killed hitler when he was a boy, would that be a good deed or a bad deed?

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Bad and they had a episode in the twilight zone on that.

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Would letting Hitler live be considered a bad deed?

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 13th, 2008, 06:59 PM
He was inocent then and that is based on nature vs nuture. In the episode when she did that they stold a babie to replace him which became hitler.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Well first Hitler committed suicide if I am not mistaken.

Even still, he would of been tortured/killed if America got ahold of him.
However I do defend his first few years before he became the dictator he was in WWII.

Remember people, he got Germany out of a depression, boosted the countrys moral....he just went crazy, took a bad road. Used the jews as a scapegoat, invaded poland and started a global war....

However maybe in the eyes of Jesus or antisemitics he would be considered a hero? Cause remember the jews killed jesus. ;)

Edit:
About the devil 66.6% statistic.
"78% of statistics are created on the spot." ;)

(also I get the humor behind the 66.6% of good deeds. If you don't then you are as blind as faith. ;))
[that was directed towards anyone who doesn't get the humor behind the statistic]

mattwandcow
March 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Indeed, I got that statistic from a webcomic....

The point I think I'm trying to make is the Big Tapesty of Life. We, and our entire perception, is based off what we can see. God can see it all. He can predict how we will react and although the actual action is ours to decide, he has prepared for it.

rzm61
March 13th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Honestly, I just don't like these "god/jesus" cats.

It's like Stana Clause, but without the presents. ;)

And instead of coal, you get sent to hell.

sudikics
March 14th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I didn't understand this thread, until I saw that someone had invoked Hitler. Then I knew there was no point trying to read this thread.