View Full Version : Degrees of Googlism

jlar16
March 27th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I think we show have a degree system like the New Orleans Scottish Rite of Masons...
They confer the original first 3 degrees...apprentice, fellow, master
There can then be an unnamed number of other and secret degrees either 25 or 33 and these would be given to those only above masters...so essentially the ordained ministers.

These could be voted on by a government body elected once every 3 months through a poll. Or we can just rename the title system?...

maybe even break the member base down further..."They are administered on a parallel system to Craft or Blue Lodge Freemasonry; within each organization there is a system of offices, which confer rank within that degree or order alone"

Anyway, all just an ideas and how to waste a little time and jazz up the site.

sudikics
May 31st, 2008, 11:55 AM
:spam:

And now, a continuing of scikidus' spam poetry anthology:

member is spamming
member does nothing but spam
please ban member now

Tsun
June 2nd, 2008, 10:37 PM
I think we show have a degree system like the New Orleans Scottish Rite of Masons...
They confer the original first 3 degrees...apprentice, fellow, master
There can then be an unnamed number of other and secret degrees either 25 or 33 and these would be given to those only above masters...so essentially the ordained ministers.

These could be voted on by a government body elected once every 3 months through a poll. Or we can just rename the title system?...

maybe even break the member base down further..."They are administered on a parallel system to Craft or Blue Lodge Freemasonry; within each organization there is a system of offices, which confer rank within that degree or order alone"

Anyway, all just an ideas and how to waste a little time and jazz up the site.
There are a lot of groups of masons all over the world, what made you choose New Orleans as an example?

rzm61
June 3rd, 2008, 01:52 AM
There are a lot of groups of masons all over the world, what made you choose New Orleans as an example?

Tsun.
jlar is gone. I don't know if he will ever be coming back.
I guess you missed all of this. :icon_confused:

Tsun
June 3rd, 2008, 01:57 AM
Tsun.
jlar is gone. I don't know if he will ever be coming back.
I guess you missed all of this. :icon_confused:
Fill me in. That post is only a few days old, so it had to be recent. What happened?

rzm61
June 3rd, 2008, 02:07 AM
Fill me in. That post is only a few days old, so it had to be recent. What happened?

Shit happened in one of jlar's old threads and he got all huffed and left the CoG. He mentioned that he might show up once in awhile, but I don't think he has...also this thread is about two months old.

Tsun
June 3rd, 2008, 07:05 AM
What thread did he get angry in, and say he was leaving?