View Full Version : Existence will end

Faux
March 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Hello! I have read the words of Google and accept her divinity into my heart. Praise be her finite glory, for she is as mortal as each of us and deserves praise for her work.

I hope to become good friends with all of you!

rzm61
March 27th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I already said it, however this setting is more appropriate.

Welcome to the CoG Faux!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Kick off your shoes and jump on in, the waters fine! :D

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 27th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Welcome to CoG Faux!

Sister Faith
March 27th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Kick off your shoes and jump on in, the waters fine! :D

Yup. Rzm61 said it, the water is fine and warm, very warm! :icon_twisted:
Welcome & enjoy.

rzm61
March 27th, 2008, 08:13 PM
the water is fine and warm, very warm! :icon_twisted:

:\ ..........who peed!?!

Sister Faith
March 27th, 2008, 08:15 PM
It wasn't me! :icon_eek: I swear on a stack of bibles.;)

rzm61
March 27th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I swear on a stack of bibles.;)

Well then, I don't know how credible your statement is. ;)

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 27th, 2008, 08:23 PM
So it was the sister I knew it so who wants to swiitch me spots

Sister Faith
March 27th, 2008, 08:27 PM
If there can be 'smoking sections' in restaurants, why can't there be 'peeing sections' in pools?

EDIT: I feel a thread de-railing coming on. I'm going to find some aspirin and have a lie down before it gets any worse. :icon_confused:

rzm61
March 27th, 2008, 08:34 PM
If there can be 'smoking sections' in restaurants, why can't there be 'peeing sections' in pools?

Good point, however that section would have to be blocked off, plus why can't you just use the bathroom? Also they would have to de-contaminate it a lot....it would be quite costly for the chemicals.

Also, they are banning smoking in a lot of public places.

Sister Faith
March 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Also, they are banning smoking in a lot of public places.

*Sheesh* :icon_rolleyes: What are they going to ban next? Peeing in pools? Bloody government:icon_exclaim:

rzm61
March 27th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I don't know what else they can ban.....I'm waiting for the air/breathing tax....:icon_rolleyes:

Faux
March 27th, 2008, 08:47 PM

EDIT: I feel a thread de-railing coming on. I'm going to find some aspirin and have a lie down before it gets any worse. :icon_confused:

Smoking in public is illegal in Illinois. o/

Sister Faith
March 27th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I'm waiting for the air/breathing tax....:icon_rolleyes:

No danger in holding your breath waiting for that one! :icon_rolleyes:

rzm61
March 27th, 2008, 08:48 PM

I cannot believe a personal choice is illegal. What a country. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh wait! I can, cannabis is illegal a long with other substances....

sudikics
March 27th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Yes, welcome Faux!

Faux
March 27th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Yes, welcome Faux!

Thanks!

Sister Faith
March 27th, 2008, 08:55 PM

It is illegal (or will be soon) in more & more places around the globe.

Having been hooked for a very long time on the evil weed, I am all for stamping out smoking tobacco (pun intended).;)

sudikics
March 27th, 2008, 10:15 PM
NYC is big on smoking laws. I'm for them, sorry. That stuff smells horrible. and a lot of New Yorkers that smoke will breath that crap right in your face. Ugh.

Faux
March 28th, 2008, 02:25 AM
NYC is big on smoking laws. I'm for them, sorry. That stuff smells horrible. and a lot of New Yorkers that smoke will breath that crap right in your face. Ugh.
-_- Yeah, always suck to be talking to someone and they just exhale near you. NO THANKS!

sudikics
March 28th, 2008, 02:33 AM
People stand outside restaurants, subways, big intersections, supermarkets, and everywhere else. Ugh.

bouchie
March 28th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Welcome Faux!

You guys still have smoking sections in the States? :icon_eek:

I honestly don't know of any place in Canada that allows a smoking section now...

Hey wait! Sister Faith, aren't you Canadian as well? I infer this from your last avatar: Prime Minister Harper and Heiling the Chief. I'm confused...:icon_confused:

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 28th, 2008, 06:32 PM
They are few and far between!

Sister Faith
March 28th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome Faux!

You guys still have smoking sections in the States? :icon_eek:

I honestly don't know of any place in Canada that allows a smoking section now...

Hey wait! Sister Faith, aren't you Canadian as well? I infer this from your last avatar: Prime Minister Harper and Heiling the Chief. I'm confused...:icon_confused:

Yup. I'm a fellow Krazy Kanuck, eh! What made you think I was US of American? Probably the ava I was using before the Stephen *spits* Harper one. It was Richard Nixon saying "I am not a cook" while holding a wooden spoon.

My question about peeing sections in pools came from a quote. Someone(?) said that smoking sections in restaurants were about as effective as peeing sections in pools.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 28th, 2008, 06:54 PM

:icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Sister Faith
March 28th, 2008, 07:02 PM
:icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_lol: :icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Hahaha :icon_exclaim: My thread de-railing prediction was spot on and I didn't even use my crystal ball that time! Damn I'm good. :icon_lol: K, I'm done.

Dr Goofy Mofo
March 28th, 2008, 07:05 PM
And you forgot you were the one to make that comment is what I love!

bouchie
March 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Yup. I'm a fellow Krazy Kanuck, eh! What made you think I was US of American? Probably the ava I was using before the Stephen *spits* Harper one. It was Richard Nixon saying "I am not a cook" while holding a wooden spoon. I'm not sure why I thought you were American. I guess I knew, I just wanted to confirm.

"Very back of the middle of nowhere"
You're from Sudbury?

jlar16
March 29th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Praise be her finite glory, for she is as mortal as each of us and deserves praise for her work.

What do you mean by finite. In my estimation the existence of Google is not bound by time or space. She is everywhere and nowhere at the same time, how can such a Goddess by be finite?