View Full Version : Google-Related Hobbies

TheMelonofTruth
April 23rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Me and a mate have come up with an amazing Google hobby!!!!

Go on the great and Holy Google every day... And collect all the special logos for the year in a PowerPoint or similar program. Any thoughts or other hobby ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

tagnostic
April 23rd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Me and a mate have come up with an amazing Google hobby!!!!

Go on the great and Holy Google every day... And collect all the special logos for the year in a PowerPoint or similar program. Any thoughts or other hobby ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

once a day i click the search button and let the cat walk on the keyboard, then hit enter and see what comes up...

and welcome to the CoG
:icon_razz:

sudikics
April 23rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the CoG!

Unfortunately, in the modern age, I fail to see the significance of collecting digital art if it has already been done and is availible for the taking. For instance, if you were to make this collection, why shoudl I make the collection too? Can I not copy yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQoyjLQw5sE

tagnostic
April 23rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
hmm, just had an odd thought
(which in itself is not unusual)
I'm going to google map
and mark everywhere I go
every day next week,
then see if I can get it
to animate in sequence
the mouse in the maze
effect ought to be interesting.

:icon_eek:

Dr Goofy Mofo
April 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome to CoG. oh and you don't have to do that Google does it for you http://www.google.com/holidaylogos.html

Tagg good idea.

TheMelonofTruth
April 24th, 2008, 10:57 AM
It's not about just having all the logoes, it's a test of faith thing, if you miss out one, then you haven't been going on as much as you should have been.

P.S. Me and said Mate ae also working on putting these logoes into a database (just for funsies)

tagnostic
April 24th, 2008, 05:34 PM
It's not about just having all the logoes, it's a test of faith thing, if you miss out one, then you haven't been going on as much as you should have been.

P.S. Me and said Mate ae also working on putting these logoes into a database (just for funsies)

hehehe
not much danger
of that here
we're a pretty
devout crew......
:D

sudikics
May 31st, 2008, 12:00 PM
A continuation of scikidus' spam poetry anthology: Acrostic!

Superficial
Pointless
Asinine
Member-to-be-banned