View Full Version : Yay! New person!

Darth Atrocitus
May 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Hello, I heard about this place while at an Anime Con...basically fell to my knees in awe and joy hearing about a Church of Google, thought I'd join....I'm a Sith Lord! =D

tagnostic
May 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM
welcome to the CoG,
a sith?
what species?

Sister Faith
May 27th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the CoG Darth Atrocitus :icon_cool:

Sith, eh? Is that a strain of sithilis? jk ;)

Have fun!

Darth Atrocitus
May 28th, 2008, 12:15 PM
welcome to the CoG,
a sith?
what species?

Meh, I wish the original Sith Species, but I'm debating either a Human or Kel Dorian...x.X

Darth Atrocitus
May 29th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Welcome.

Never been to an anime con. Is it true that all the girls are fat and everyone dresses up as Naruto characters? >_>

Mehh...no, and it's like Bleach now instead of Naruto (At least I saw more Bleach)...x.X'

Dr Goofy Mofo
May 30th, 2008, 11:54 PM
sweet anime con!

Welcome!

Tsun
June 2nd, 2008, 11:52 PM
Welcome.

I like Death Note, Pokemon, and Cowboy Beebop, but thats pretty much it for anime.

guccistarr
June 4th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Hello, I heard about this place while at an Anime Con...basically fell to my knees in awe and joy hearing about a Church of Google, thought I'd join....I'm a Sith Lord! =D

welcome to the CoG,
a sith?
what species?

Welcome to the CoG Darth Atrocitus :icon_cool:

Sith, eh? Is that a strain of sithilis? jk ;)

Have fun!

Meh, I wish the original Sith Species, but I'm debating either a Human or Kel Dorian...x.X

Welcome.

Never been to an anime con. Is it true that all the girls are fat and everyone dresses up as Naruto characters? >_>

Mehh...no, and it's like Bleach now instead of Naruto (At least I saw more Bleach)...x.X'

sweet anime con!

Welcome!

Welcome.

I like Death Note, Pokemon, and Cowboy Beebop, but thats pretty much it for anime.

If you liked Cowboy Bebop you'd probably like Samurai Champloo. Made by the same guy.

Make me a fan of whatever this is, and you're a genius.

Dr Goofy Mofo
June 4th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Not hard IRL but it is on the net!