View Full Version : Hallo Googlism

Kinski
June 12th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Hey fellows, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Josť, I'm a Portuguese student, and I've recently turned out 18...

Portugal, as a Christian country, everyone puts pressure on you to be a Christian yourself, and since I'm 15-16 I started doubting god or the thing my parents wanted and made me believe. I've been lost since then, I mean something had to create this all but not someone who opened some lake's water or ressurected, that's bullcrap, like internet commonsence "One day someone cut his finger. He decided to tell the story, 2 days later people were telling eachother the story about a guy who actually cut down his finger. a month later the story said he cut down his hand. year later the story said he cut down his arm. 2K years later he died and ressurected 3 days later"

It's just the human condiction that makes you believe in god, sometimes when you're in danger you look up to the sky or you join your hands and wish/pray... that's the main reason why people believe in a god, it's a relief like "Tomorrow god will make it a better day!1! ;D;D,dD;"

Now, the question, how can Googlism answer my questions and how do you see google as a god?I'm seriously interested.

Thank you, and I hope we can all have a good time here at these boards :)

Engel
June 12th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Hey Jose i just joined the google church myself. Also, i just turned 18:P I live in Australia where relgious beliefs probably aren't quite as pressing as in portugal. Still, all through Highschool christianity was pressed on us, if we didn't want to do 'scripture' we did maths instead. Needless to say, most kids did scripture. Googlism is such a more logical religion though! and best of all there doesn't seem to be anyone preaching fire and brimstone here :D See ya!

Dr Goofy Mofo
June 12th, 2008, 02:53 AM
What are your questions?

Kinski
June 12th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Hey Jose i just joined the google church myself. Also, i just turned 18:P I live in Australia where relgious beliefs probably aren't quite as pressing as in portugal. Still, all through Highschool christianity was pressed on us, if we didn't want to do 'scripture' we did maths instead. Needless to say, most kids did scripture. Googlism is such a more logical religion though! and best of all there doesn't seem to be anyone preaching fire and brimstone here :D See ya!

Hehe yeah, when they put you on sunday school you're still to young to think for yourself, and most parents obligate their sons having Religious and Moral education a week until you're 15

@ Dr Goofy~
Well, google was made by a human, can the human creation be called god?

GeoffBoulton
June 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the church and may Google help you find the answers you seek ;)

Dr Goofy Mofo
June 12th, 2008, 09:54 AM
There are 2 aruguments we use to answer that:

One all Gods are created by humans.

Two Google is an algorithim like E=mc^2 so there for existed but was only founded and used by the prophets.

sudikics
June 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Hello, and welcome! :D

thermo
June 12th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Greetings, salutations.
May the bright light of Google's wisdom shine upon you... and all that happy stuff :D

Tsar Phalanxia
June 12th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Hey fellows, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Josť, I'm a Portuguese student, and I've recently turned out 18...

Portugal, as a Christian country, everyone puts pressure on you to be a Christian yourself, and since I'm 15-16 I started doubting god or the thing my parents wanted and made me believe. I've been lost since then, I mean something had to create this all but not someone who opened some lake's water or ressurected, that's bullcrap, like internet commonsence "One day someone cut his finger. He decided to tell the story, 2 days later people were telling eachother the story about a guy who actually cut down his finger. a month later the story said he cut down his hand. year later the story said he cut down his arm. 2K years later he died and ressurected 3 days later"

It's just the human condiction that makes you believe in god, sometimes when you're in danger you look up to the sky or you join your hands and wish/pray... that's the main reason why people believe in a god, it's a relief like "Tomorrow god will make it a better day!1! ;D;D,dD;"

Now, the question, how can Googlism answer my questions and how do you see google as a god?I'm seriously interested.

Thank you, and I hope we can all have a good time here at these boards :)
Hai. Sorry to hear that you were forced to grow up as a Xian. That blows. I've never had the "Honour" of being in that situauion. Now farm those potatoes Serf!

tagnostic
June 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
howdy
and welcome
to the CoG
while we don't have
all the answers
we can help
defining the search
;)

Sister Faith
June 12th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Welcome Jose/Kinski, fellow searcher of answers.

Google does not provide answers to our questions but rather gives us all the data she has available to help us come to our own conclusions/answers. She does not make-up our minds for us (as most religions do) but gives us the tools to do that for ourselves.:icon_cool:

Enjoy!