View Full Version : Runescape - Hello

Runescape
June 21st, 2008, 12:35 AM
Hello my forum name is Runescape

I play runescape and i think googlism is growing a lot. Already over 1,500 members and like over 500 are active. So ya im introducing myself.

:icon_lol:

Engel
June 21st, 2008, 01:46 AM
Firstly - Hello and welcome to CoG! :)
Secondly - If you actually play Runescape: Don't. Play WoW instead
Thirdly - DONT PLAY WoW! It sucks you in and steals all your money! You try to quit but you just can't!

Dr Goofy Mofo
June 21st, 2008, 02:13 AM
Welcome to CoG enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger.

rzm61
June 21st, 2008, 04:17 AM
Hey hey!

Welcome to the CoG. :D

Tsar Phalanxia
June 22nd, 2008, 09:44 AM
Firstly - Hello and welcome to CoG! :)
Secondly - If you actually play Runescape: Don't. Play WoW instead
Thirdly - DONT PLAY WoW! It sucks you in and steals all your money! You try to quit but you just can't!

I did... after one and a half years on my Dwarf Pally, Holy/Ret spec ='(

Engel
June 23rd, 2008, 11:53 AM
I did... after one and a half years on my Dwarf Pally, Holy/Ret spec ='(
Oh.. My.. God.. You were a dwarf (therfore aliance) AND a pally AND Holy/Ret!? Grats on lasting a year and a half actualy ^^ spose your server maay have been a lil more pally friendly than mine. the first day BC came out (therefore bloodelf therfore pallys for horde) everyone on Blackrock was standing outside bloodelf starting town shouting
"Im a blood elf pally short and stout,
here is my hammer here is my mount.
When i see an ally i scream and shout!
Put on my bubble and hearthstone out."
buuuut back to what was originally being said - WoW is too expensive and bad for your health and social life :)

sam the moderately wize
June 24th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Welcome, O runescape-playing one.

EDIT: Actually, only about 20 members are active.

Is that it? Surely there are more of us than that!

sudikics
June 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Yes, I'd say more as well.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 25th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Gimme a list!

sam the moderately wize
June 25th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Gimme a list!

I reckon:

Me, you (Tzar), DutchPastaGuy, Rimmer, GeoffBoulton, -۞-, Vexx, Tatty000, Tagnostic, Fallen Hero, Bubble, rzm61, Dr Goofy Mofo, SyBerWoLff, megolas, Ein, Loki, FaithfulResearcher Mushinronjya, Sister Faith, Captain panda, M3Lk0r, Jeanioz, evilsue2008, Lilith, bouchie, Perna de Pau, (scikidus), Engel, huntedbyninjas, Booty, Tsun, Europa, MeTHod-X, Agent J9, Jillamanda, Nanashi, Kromoh, stargo25, and Echo.

Total: 40.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 25th, 2008, 12:28 PM
You forgot Tiggum!
I'd say
Sam, Tsar, DutchPastaGuy, Rimmer, GeoffBoulton, -۞-, Vexx, Tatty000, Tagnostic, Fallen Hero, Bubble, rzm61, Dr Goofy Mofo, SyBerWoLff, megolas, Ein, Loki, Mushinronjya, Sister Faith, M3Lk0r, Lilith, bouchie, Perna de Pau, scikidus, Engel, huntedbyninjas, Booty, Tsun, MeTHod-X, and Wallsy.
Total: 30

sam the moderately wize
June 25th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Damn! I was looking at the recently visited page. Wallsy evidently hasn't been for a while before today.

Sorry I infected your name with my irepressible desire to replace 's's that sound like 'z's with 'z's.

I included some ministers in my list in case they were lurking and posting on the minister's forum.

Tsar Phalanxia
June 25th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Shouldn't you be called Zam then?

rzm61
June 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Shouldn't you be called Zam then?

Sam doesn't have a Z sound in it.

sam the moderately wize
June 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
*edits post*