View Full Version : Google this...

Reticer
July 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Hi! I'm new here (duh).

I came across the Church of Google some time ago when someone linked it on a forum I regularly visit. It sounded too good to be true.

I love Google (being an IT nut and all) and I was practically worshipping it, before I stumbled upon the Church of Google! It kills two birds with one stone. My love for anything computer related and a believable religion. Although I take up my faith in Google kinda mockingly (still an atheist), I love the concept. :)

More on me:

I'm an avid creator (of anything). I recently finished my first "ambient" album. I also like making games and websites (my first database driven website should be launched sometime this month).

Apart from that I love playing games. If Blizzard Entertainment ever started a religion, I would have serious conflicting ideals. Hehe

Lilith
July 5th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Hi and welcome.
I'm not very long here, either, but it's fun! Good discussions and pretty bright people (well, mostly) ;)

I found my way to google over the FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster), there are some other Pastafarians here, but we live in peace with google :D

Enjoy!

Loki
July 5th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah, hi there. A few of here like playing games as well :D

Tsar Phalanxia
July 5th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Is that?... No... It can't be! But maybe just... Is that Matt Bellamy?

Reticer
July 5th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Is that?... No... It can't be! But maybe just... Is that Matt Bellamy?

Awesome ava isn't it? :)

Tsar Phalanxia
July 6th, 2008, 03:56 PM
OH EM GEE! It is! A Muse fan! On the site! *Squee*
You're exempt from hard labour, an honour I've never given out before ^^

Dr Goofy Mofo
July 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome to CoG and hope you stay a while!

sam the moderately wize
July 7th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the CoG, O Muse-loving one!

You're exempt from hard labour, an honour I've never given out before ^^

The trouble I go to to avoid that! You don't know how lucky you are...