View Full Version : diplomacy 101 -- a discussion of maltreatment

sailor
July 8th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Ok, here is where I want to post my thoughts on your last
tirade of deletions of my alts. I will try to make my comments serious and give consideration to helping the CoG evolve and make changes that could influence future CoGgers.

Maybe this will help if you know better how to deal with new posters, criticism of CoG, and other things.

I will reflect on this and bring you some ideas on how to improve your communication and so forth.

Vexx
July 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Well, I think all mods/admins know that there needs to be a clear set of rules set up so we won't be surprising anyone with something like that again....But really, if you're been on so many forums before, you should know that having ten different alts is a bit too much. Really, what kind of forums were you going to allowed you to do something like that?

Other than this, I really don't believe there's too terribly much wrong with our actions and communication and such.

sailor
July 8th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Well, I think all mods/admins know that there needs to be a clear set of rules set up so we won't be surprising anyone with something like that again....But really, if you're been on so many forums before, you should know that having ten different alts is a bit too much. Really, what kind of forums were you going to allowed you to do something like that?

Other than this, I really don't believe there's too terribly much wrong with our actions and communication and such.

I hear you and I'm thinking of you. Will get back with it shortly, let's not fight, okay? I wanna be a good poster child, too!

:icon_cool:

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Ok, here is where I want to post my thoughts on your last
tirade of deletions of my alts. I will try to make my comments serious and give consideration to helping the CoG evolve and make changes that could influence future CoGgers.

Maybe this will help if you know better how to deal with new posters, criticism of CoG, and other things.

I will reflect on this and bring you some ideas on how to improve your communication and so forth.

I hate you and your mother dresses you funny and stuff.

Lame site!

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I hear you and I'm thinking of you. Will get back with it shortly, let's not fight, okay? I wanna be a good poster child, too!

Well, think about it long and hard honey, and get back to us when you're old, you crow!

Haha, double post, and quoting myself...moted much?

:erazz:

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM

Lame site!

Well, think about it long and hard honey, and get back to us when you're old, you crow!

I know, gaylords, huh?

This is a serious discussion about playing with yourself online now. All players welcome.

[so gay, and i do mean happy]

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here (http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/index.php) to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Church of Google Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Church of Google Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Church of Google Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

These are the only rules, or terms I found and you read them once, when you sign up. Maybe have them posted
again somewhere or are they posted somewhere and I just don't know about it?

GeoffBoulton
July 9th, 2008, 02:57 PM
The owners of Church of Google Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

It`s OK to post things. If you have anything worthy of discussion - pitch it on. No need to be completely silly about that, though - it`s not personal blog, and we don`t care, what is your underwear color today.

The reason was you were pissing off the members. No more explanation than that is required.

If you think that you have the right to irritate other members on this forum, ignore complaints addressed to you personally, ignore requests from admins to stop your activity and can basically do whatever the hell you like then you are vary sadly mistaken.

The forum is run on the basis of common sense and the good judgement of the ministers, moderators and admins. If that's not good enough for you then go elsewhere. Nobody is forcing you to stay, your participation here is completely voluntary on your part.

rzm61
July 9th, 2008, 03:27 PM
it`s not personal blog, and we don`t care, what is your underwear color today.

Funny, at one point we had a thread about what underwear one was wearing. :icon_lol:

GeoffBoulton
July 9th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Funny, at one point we had a thread about what underwear one was wearing. :icon_lol:

Amongst other enthralling topics. Just another example of how lenient the big, bad admins, moderators and ministers are. ;)

rzm61
July 9th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Amongst other enthralling topics. Just another example of how lenient the big, bad admins, moderators and ministers are. ;)

Yes yes.
I personally like it. Leaves it to be a more relaxed environment.

Vexx
July 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Well, I do like a bit of a relaxed enviroment, but we don't need to be seen as pushovers. :U

rzm61
July 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
You're not seen as pushovers though.

Vexx
July 9th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Apparently we are seen as pushovers by some.....Otherwise we wouldn't have so many of these issues....

rzm61
July 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM
The only issue that I aware of as of late, was the multiple accounts...and if so, it's only coming from one member (that I know of)

GeoffBoulton
July 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM
If you think that you have the right to irritate other members on this forum, ignore complaints addressed to you personally, ignore requests from admins to stop your activity and can basically do whatever the hell you like then you are vary sadly mistaken.

And now neg repping admins too. :icon_lol: Don't you know that your neg reps don't count when your own reputation is in the red? What a no-hoper!

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 10:29 PM
The only issue that I aware of as of late, was the multiple accounts...and if so, it's only coming from one member (that I know of)

Oh? Who was it coming from, you?

Why not let me know how serious you are about it with a PM before going to admin. causing hours of work to be destroyed, then?

I am most dismayed by the lack of communication on the site itself and between admin and myself and between the complainers and myself about the multi alts thing. Don't be shy, step up and write to me BEFORE this happens, maybe I forgot, maybe I didn't realize what about it bothered you...maybe, maybe, maybe...

I thought all was good with the two alts. Why you would cancel both is beyond comprehension, and doesn't follow good business sense or practice.

Why do this? I want them back, actually, it looks dumb not to have the avatars available, and they made it so you cannot view the links even. The last pics & sigs where supposed to compliment someone, not harm them. That is why it hurts me so deeply.

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 10:31 PM
The reason was you were pissing off the members. No more explanation than that is required.

The forum is run on the basis of common sense and the good judgement of the ministers, moderators and admins. If that's not good enough for you then go elsewhere. Nobody is forcing you to stay, your participation here is completely voluntary on your part.

Who complained? Step forward to chat about it, please.

No cowards are good cowards.

Also, this last communication from you, Geoff is full of negative emotions, and is hard to read. Why not do a business style of letter to me, instead here.

I cannot respond, because your energy is so threatening as well as untrue.

sailor
July 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Church of Google Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

Since when did these rules get followed here anyway?

Since when did anyone enforce these terms, or read them through, to me it is "the small print."

I'm one of the tamer posters here, I believe. But, I could be wrong, why not complain directly instead of just saying stupid things like "you're a nut."

Clearly not.

GeoffBoulton
July 10th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Who complained? Step forward to chat about it, please.

Me for one and happy to step forward.

Chat about it? When my communication is:

full of negative emotions, and is hard to read

and you:

cannot respond, because your energy is so threatening as well as untrue

A rather pointless exercise I would say.

sailor
July 10th, 2008, 12:25 AM
My suggestion is to wait until you are calmer and then we can try a rational discussion here.

rzm61
July 10th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Oh? Who was it coming from, you?

Why not let me know how serious you are about it with a PM before going to admin. causing hours of work to be destroyed, then?

What the hell are you talking about?
The only problem was the multiple accounts. The only person who was really doing all of it was you. I'm sure there is another member or two with an alt, however they don't make tons of them.

That aside, I never went to an admin about any of this either. The only thing I have ever really done that could be considered 'reporting' would be about the spammers. Once one pops in I usually hit the report button and send a message to those who could to something about it. Seeing how that is all I can do. Plus I can usually catch the spammers as soon as they start.

Edit:
Also....
My suggestion is to wait until you are calmer and then we can try a rational discussion here.

If you keep bringing this whole situation up, I doubt anyone will remain calm....just trying to give you the heads up.

bouchie
July 10th, 2008, 02:55 AM

Lame site!

I know, gaylords, huh?

This is a serious discussion about playing with yourself online now. All players welcome.

So...we're supposed to remain calm and not be irritated by you when you pull this sort of shit?

We'll discuss this when you're able to reel in all your personalities and talk to us as a single individual.

Prof Dawkins
July 10th, 2008, 07:53 AM
I know, gaylords, huh?

Wow - erm, I am new here, but seriously, have you thought about getting some help to talk through these issues? Or is this something you just do on this forum? :icon_cry:

GeoffBoulton
July 10th, 2008, 08:05 AM

I am perfectly calm, the only person here on an emotional roller-coaster is you. There is nothing to discuss, you were disrupting the forum and annoying members, you were asked to stop, you chose not to, you had your wrists slapped, get over it!

Here is how the game is played. the Ministers, Mods and Admins make decisions about the forum and how it is used, not you. If you don't like those decisions, tough! Everyone else seems happy enough with the way the forum is run.

Look at the replies to your various whines. How many people are supporting your position? I haven't seen one yet! Did you stop to think that maybe everyone else is right and maybe you're the one in the wrong?

You want to have more than one account, no problem as long as your usage of them doesn't annoy members. When people start complaining then we'll do something about it. End of discussion.

sailor
July 10th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I'm so flattered that you all are after me, so to speak!

Nothing new.

:icon_lol:

rzm61
July 11th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Not me.
I just don't give a shit anymore. :D

GeoffBoulton
July 11th, 2008, 06:44 AM
I'm so flattered that you all are after me, so to speak!

Nothing new.

Oh yes, of course, that's it. You have been a model poster, haven't done anything wrong and everyone else is just out to get you.:icon_lol:

Tsar Phalanxia
July 11th, 2008, 09:48 AM
It's Paranoia 101!

rzm61
July 11th, 2008, 12:47 PM
It's Paranoia 101!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD21JDMp86c

Jeanioz
July 11th, 2008, 08:05 PM

Majorleague, do it right:

1. Create another account and access it only via proxy;

2. Fill it with avatar, signature, etc. making that fake account totally different from your original account;

3. Make dialogues using your original and fake accounts.

Now your flood will be no problem! :icon_twisted:

rzm61
July 11th, 2008, 08:17 PM
.....Thats what she was doing all along.
Not too sure about the proxies though.
But, now she only has one account.

sailor
July 11th, 2008, 11:03 PM
I am perfectly calm, the only person here on an emotional roller-coaster is you. There is nothing to discuss, you were disrupting the forum and annoying members, you were asked to stop, you chose not to, you had your wrists slapped, get over it!

Here is how the game is played. the Ministers, Mods and Admins make decisions about the forum and how it is used, not you. If you don't like those decisions, tough! Everyone else seems happy enough with the way the forum is run.

Look at the replies to your various whines. How many people are supporting your position? I haven't seen one yet! Did you stop to think that maybe everyone else is right and maybe you're the one in the wrong?

You want to have more than one account, no problem as long as your usage of them doesn't annoy members. When people start complaining then we'll do something about it. End of discussion.

Hurt me, hurt me.

Not me.
I just don't give a shit anymore. :D

Hey, go on and give a shit. In fact, give two shits, I triple dog dare you.

Oh yes, of course, that's it. You have been a model poster, haven't done anything wrong and everyone else is just out to get you.:icon_lol:

That's better, can I quote you on that? Pwease?

It's Paranoia 101!

Admitted, checked in, bags unpacked at paranoia station.

Majorleague, do it right:

1. Create another account and access it only via proxy;

2. Fill it with avatar, signature, etc. making that fake account totally different from your original account;

3. Make dialogues using your original and fake accounts.

Now your flood will be no problem! :icon_twisted:

You came in late to this, I am not allowed more than one account anymore. Let alone have them communicate. They fear the muttered ramblings of a theist.
What's a proxy?

Jeanioz
July 11th, 2008, 11:17 PM
What's a proxy?

I know that you know. :icon_rolleyes:

How? I am a medium. I have powers beyond your imagination. :icon_cool:

sailor
July 11th, 2008, 11:22 PM
I know that you know. :icon_rolleyes:

How? I am a medium. I have powers beyond your imagination. :icon_cool:

Wrong again, mr. medium. Your accuracy lacks flava.

Proxy I can google, knowing in what context your meaning lies is another story.

sailor
July 11th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Wow - erm, I am new here, but seriously, have you thought about getting some help to talk through these issues? Or is this something you just do on this forum? :icon_cry:

are you richard dawkins?

where do you suggest I turn to for support, if the admin are "out to get you?"

this is the only forum I've experienced this kind of abuse, but other networking and email sites have "jacked my shit up" from time to time. I see it as somewhat conspiracy related. I also feel that people have tried to "frame" my friends by the way the do the neg. thing. I'm not stupid or crazy, I can see the patterns. It's clearly abuse from higher than me peeps, they are always on the loose around here. Like CalArts Mafia, Jewish Gay Mafia, past sweethearts, you know, the slash-your-tire types. Also, I feel there is jealousy or other stalker type activity going on in my life and on the net. It's hard to sort it all out, especially when there's lying, back-stabbing, framing, and double-crossing involved.

It's stupid art-world stuff, if you ask me. But it's harmful to me, really. Annoying, and petty. Then, you have the bandwagoners who smell blood and just jump on for the ride, then you have crazed fans...or enemies. Pranksters get thrown into the mix, and entertainment big-wigs...to tell the truth I've no idea who's on my team and who isn't for sure, anymore. Makes it hard to trust people, ok.

edit - sorry, you're not dawkins, s'ok, let's chat.

rzm61
July 12th, 2008, 12:08 AM
are you richard dawkins?

Well would you look at that.
The banner was changed to 'The Church of Gullible.'

sailor
July 13th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Well would you look at that.
The banner was changed to 'The Church of Gullible.'

Hey, I resent that!

Well, at least it's not 'The Church of Gulliver (http://www.cultureby.com/photos/uncategorized/gulliver.jpg).'

sailor
July 18th, 2008, 04:01 AM
.....Thats what she was doing all along.
Not too sure about the proxies though.
But, now she only has one account.

you're talking for me, now?

better watch that, bubba, the kneecaps (http://www.themafiawar.com/) are looking pretty fierce these days.

here's ma bat (http://www.solarnavigator.net/sport/sport_images/baseball_baum_bat_drawing.jpg).

sailor
July 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/main_logo.gif (http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/index2.html)

See also:

cyberstalking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking)

cyber fraud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Meier)

cyber harrassment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsB5aU2TPs4&feature=related)

GeoffBoulton
July 18th, 2008, 03:24 PM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/main_logo.gif (http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/index2.html)

See also:

cyberstalking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking)

cyber fraud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Meier)

cyber harrassment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsB5aU2TPs4&feature=related)

None of which you have been subjected to here. You didn't play by the rules and you got your wrists slapped.

Perhaps people don't like you because you're no different to the fundies who come here with their 'dreamlike' realities and 'belief' in nonsensical myths and psychobabble based upon the flimsiest and least credible of evidence to support it.

Stop bleating on about how hard you've been done, stop acting like a spoilt kid whose mummy wont buy them some sweeties in the candy shop and grow up.

Tsar Phalanxia
July 18th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I think his IQ decreases every time you do it. Do you think we can get it down to negative numbers?

rzm61
July 18th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I care. This is entertainment for me. Ban him again just to see how he reacts!

Ban who?
Isa?

sailor
July 19th, 2008, 02:01 PM
I think reprimanding is enough, whereas outright banning a person just makes enemies, and you know where that can lead. Straight to court.

Tsar Phalanxia
July 19th, 2008, 03:59 PM
On a forum? Are you serious?
"Your Honour, these people banned me from their forum!"
"Your Honour, we warned him several times, and then banned him because he was trolling"
">_>"

Sister Faith
July 19th, 2008, 05:38 PM
They fear the muttered ramblings of a theist.
What's a proxy?

The only thing that I fear where you are concerned, concerns where you are. As in, "I pray to Google she doesn't move into my neighborhood. This circus already has too many clowns!" :icon_confused:

this is the only forum I've experienced this kind of abuse.

Oh, for the love of Google, over dramatize much? :icon_rolleyes: I would suggest you try another forum if you are looking to be awarded an Oscar for your 'performance'.

You have experienced NO abuse at this forum. At least none that you didn't call down on yourself by abusing your privilege to be here.

In case what Geoff has told you wasn't clear enough, let me put it in a way you might better understand. Learn to buck up and shut up, or just STFU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHqYqgvQB4). Either/or will suit the rest of us just fine :icon_exclaim:

Loki
July 19th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Wow - how did I miss this thread?

Megs. Making multiple posts and answering your own questions does seem a little odd. Well, more than a little to be honest!

I think you can be piss funny at times but I'd rather you kept the BS to the IFU forum.

Please? I hate having to intervene in things but we are trying to keep general and serious discussions just that!

Thanks.

Ooooh - I like this song, it reminds me of you :D
Lithium (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUUHNf0S5cA)

Tsar Phalanxia
July 20th, 2008, 11:53 AM
YES! That's exactly what I wsa thinking. Well, either that or this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG4WRNPA-Mc)

sailor
July 20th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Really?

:D

Sister Faith
July 20th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Really?

Yes, really. :\

Btw, when did your initials become, gtfo?

GeoffBoulton
July 21st, 2008, 10:23 PM
None of which you have been subjected to here. You didn't play by the rules and you got your wrists slapped.

Perhaps people don't like you because you're no different to the fundies who come here with their 'dreamlike' realities and 'belief' in nonsensical myths and psychobabble based upon the flimsiest and least credible of evidence to support it.

Stop bleating on about how hard you've been done, stop acting like a spoilt kid whose mummy wont buy them some sweeties in the candy shop and grow up.

Majorleague:

1. How many times do I have to tell you that when your reputation is in the red you can't give neg rep points to other people?

2. Even if you could use your 'magical powers', of which we have yet to see any evidence to somehow affect my reputation, I'm an admin I'll just put it back where it was.

3. Neg repping admins is NEVER a good idea anyway.

4. Contrary to your remarks attached to the latest neg rep I do not take recreational drugs, nor have I ever done, nor do I ever intend doing so.

jon_hill987
July 22nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
4. Contrary to your remarks attached to the latest neg rep I do not take recreational drugs, nor have I ever done, nor do I ever intend doing so.

And even if he [had/intends to], that is up to him.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
geoff - F- Off. You're a yicky bully and should never be allowed anywhere near real people. May you live festering and wounded consumed by the digestive juices of 12 teenage belly-dancing prostitutes named Aliyah.

Oh, yeah, I dislike you, and all the mental feces just like you. I don't give 3 shits if you are on every admin board in town.

En garde.

:fence:

You've displeased me.

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 12:36 PM
geoff - F- Off.

Now that was just plain stupid.
In fact this whole post was a pretty dumb idea.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Now that was just plain stupid.
In fact this whole post was a pretty dumb idea.

I care not at this point, I am the heroine of this particular story.

I just call them as I see them.

Someone has to have the self-esteem to stand up to this maggot.

http://www.jonasarmstrong.net/RHPublicityImages/robin_hood_03_400x300.jpg

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 12:43 PM
I care not at this point

Again, pretty stupid.

I am the heroine of this particular story.

http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif
You're....you're :icon_lol: kidding right? :icon_lol:

http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gifhttp://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gifhttp://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif

I just call them as I see them.

Whatever, this just got beyond amusing. Please, continue. http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif

Edit:
Someone has to have the self-esteem to stand up to this maggot.

Clearly you continuted.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Again, pretty stupid.

Well, stupid is as stupid does, doll.

http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif
You're....you're :icon_lol: kidding right? :icon_lol:

http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gifhttp://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gifhttp://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif

Whatever, this just got beyond amusing. Please, continue. http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/r/rofl.gif

He and all like him are a blight on the face of this page.

I will continue, thanks.

edit: And no, thank you, I'm not kidding. He is fecal matter, and I don't give a hoot about admins either here or anywhere else, I notice they haven't made you a minister yet. You should know that by now about me. I am a revolutionary type, hahaha, I don't care about the people in charge of shit. In fact, if they are scum and disreputable, I tell people not to care about them either, like I am doing right now with this post. They can ban the fuck out of me for all I care.

In fact, I am surprised to hear that coming from you, mr. rebel.

EDIT: Please be nice! Carry on like this and you won't be able to give a hoot about the admins. We haz banhammer!

jon_hill987
July 22nd, 2008, 01:43 PM
I notice they haven't made you (rzm61) a minister yet.

I am going to put it to the vote right now.

@ Majorleague, the admins (and Ceiling Cat) are watching you. Don't overstep the mark or you will not be welcome here. As I said in my edit to prove that point, "We haz Bannhammer".

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
I notice they haven't made you a minister yet.

And your point?
Please, I'd love to hear this one.

In fact, I am surprised to hear that coming from you, mr. rebel.

Why?
And what made you think I am 'mr. rebel' to begin with? Personally I like Geoff, so reading the shit you are saying to him (on top of the fact he's an admin) isn't rubbing me the right way, also this is a fight you wont win. So it's pretty stupid of you to start shit.

GeoffBoulton
July 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
geoff - F- Off. You're a yicky bully and should never be allowed anywhere near real people. May you live festering and wounded consumed by the digestive juices of 12 teenage belly-dancing prostitutes named Aliyah.

Oh, yeah, I dislike you, and all the mental feces just like you. I don't give 3 shits if you are on every admin board in town.

En garde.

:fence:

You've displeased me.

Yawn. Use your magic powers on me then, shouldn't be too difficult given your claims. :icon_lol:

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
How I read it is this.

It's all good if you are in the same ideology as the admins, and if not, meaning that if you disagree with them, then you are in trouble, or get banned in a way that is practically unmentionable to my eye. It's absurd the way you practice here.

I feel my posts have all been legitimate based on facts that I have studied over 40 years on the planet. Yet, when I make a complaint, or do as you have done to me, meaning talk back, you have no qualms about telling me to watch out or else. See, that type of thing just doesn't really ever fly well in my world. It never has. That is why I really don't understand. I am well respected, very well respected in my fields, yet here it doesn't matter at all what my viewpoints are, you just go ahead and make silly stupid remarks that don't really address what it is that I am trying to present here. That is what hurts. I am just not the type to brown nose people when they do not offer me any kind of respect in my field of study. It makes no sense what so ever. I thought it was more of a free-thinking type of board I have clearly brought humor and light to people here. If my views are different, so be it, you shouldn't be discrimnatory against people who have views different from you, even if they are admins. Makes no sense.

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
How I read it is this.

It's all good if you are in the same ideology as the admins, and if not, meaning that if you disagree with them, then you are in trouble, or get banned in a way that is practically unmentionable to my eye. It's absurd the way you practice here.

See you have it wrong.
You're allowed to disagree with anyone. However it's the way you go about it and say things that will determine how everyone reacts.

And no matter where you go, insulting admins and using profanity will never give you brownie points.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
See you have it wrong.
You're allowed to disagree with anyone. However it's the way you go about it and say things that will determine how everyone reacts.

And no matter where you go, insulting admins and using profanity will never give you brownie points.

Ok, well, I am just not so clear on the dictator type of way they run the thing. It's like where are the checks and balances? If it is not democratic, then, I need to know, because, I'm not clear here. I don't understand why they can call us names and use profanity, but when I do it it's a blasphemous sin or something. btw - I am going to answer all the questions brought up in the other threads pertaining to theism, but I need to be in the right frame of mind to do so. And, I have not been there, because I am busy uploading videos and being online elsewhere. In fact, I am willing to debate the topic in the appropriate thread, but this one has gotten out of control. If they ban me, then how could I go on and make a case for my side?

That is what is needed is a section where people can defend their points and not feel threatened by banning. Like a judge, jury type of place, or something maybe. I had no prior warning of my soccerstarr ban except for someone saying that they wanted me to keep the dialogue between 2 alts to the IFU forum. I haven't even gotten the chance to explain that part yet. The "multi alts speaking to themselves" and how I felt about being able to do it. That way at least people could see where I was coming from. It really sucks not to be able to go into soccerdevil & guccistars posts from the accounts.

edit: also I thought everything was fine because fallen hero was helping me to change the names, then the next day they are both gone. Isn't he an admin, why wouldn't he have told me then? What exactly happened?

edit2: the other annoying part is the fact that you and others have other alts, am I right here? I haven't said anything, because I don't want to spoil the fun. That is what you guys did, you didn't want to play along nicely and pretend, you just wanted my accounts deleted. Why? Because I don't use a proxy, like you do? I didn't even know what a proxy was or how to get it, still don't. It's like you have an unfair advantage or something. Plus, you just aren't being very nice to me right now, what's up?

edit3 - it's like wow, do admins have some sort of special immunity or something?
everybody uses profanity here, everybody flames everybody else, fair is fair, right? That's how I see it anyway. There shouldn't be any hierarchy of flammability or role-playing, which is actually what I was about to do here, but nevermind, then. You can't seem to handle it when I have the upper hand on someone, can you?

I mean, where does it say that this isn't real life, anyway? I seemingly have no power here, but in actuality, I do have a ton of power, probably more than anyone on this thing. It's kind of sad, and I don't like to use my power to take people down, that's one of the things about having true power, is not having to use it in a negative way on people, or lord it over others. I don't think that is a right use of powers anyway, no matter what kind or what your beliefs are.

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Well, I don't feel like wasting my time and reading every word of that entry. The only thing I can say is that you have been around long enough to know as to how the things work around here.

You're not being left in the dark about any of this.

Edit:

the other annoying part is the fact that you and others have other alts, am I right here?

Wrong.
I've never had an alt here. I only post under one handle. Which is this one.

Edit Again:
edit3 - it's like wow, do admins have some sort of special immunity or something?

In a sense yeah.
First just like the 'respect your elders' saying, respect your admins.
They are 'in charge' end of story. Even though we are all still technically guests here, the admins are one step below Matt. I'm sure you've heard of him. You know, they guy who owns this place.

You can't seem to handle it when I have the upper hand on someone, can you?

What upper hand can you possibly have?

I mean, where does it say that this isn't real life, anyway? I seemingly have no power here, but in actuality, I do have a ton of power, probably more than anyone on this thing. It's kind of sad, and I don't like to use my power to take people down, that's one of the things about having true power, is not having to use it in a negative way on people, or lord it over others. I don't think that is a right use of powers anyway, no matter what kind or what your beliefs are.

LOL for dayz.
Seriously, too funny.

GeoffBoulton
July 22nd, 2008, 06:00 PM
It's absurd the way you practice here.

Don't like the way the site's run, bugger off somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to come here. You're the one who just can't keep away. :icon_lol:

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 06:04 PM
Well, I don't feel like wasting my time and reading every word of that entry. The only thing I can say is that you have been around long enough to know as to how the things work around here.

Don't like the way the site's run, bugger off somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to come here. You're the one who just can't keep away. :icon_lol:

You guys are the ones who are teaching me how to be here. Unless there is some manual, then I am just learning about it by being on here. I am a person of my word, and wanted to stick with my original word about my length of stay, because I thought it was important enough to do so, and not just bail, which could be hurtful. But, the tables turn when it's you ganging up on me and making me feel unwelcome.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 06:08 PM

See, is this really a "nice" thing to say. Geoff, you just sound personally hurt and angry when you respond to me. And that is what makes me distrust the content of what you are saying because the emotions & language you are giving me sound so hurt and confused. Can you please explain to me what it is about my posts that anger you so? If you can, I would be grateful.

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 06:08 PM

Seriously.

You guys are the ones who are teaching me how to be here. Unless there is some manual, then I am just learning about it by being on here. I am a person of my word, and wanted to stick with my original word about my length of stay, because I thought it was important enough to do so, and not just bail, which could be hurtful. But, the tables turn when it's you ganging up on me and making me feel unwelcome.

There is nothing that needs to be taught! It's practically common sense. If you don't understand how to live amongst the community, then please lurk moar. You may think we are 'ganging' up on you, however we are just fed up with some of your bullshit. You keep whining about the same fucking thing over and over. Give it a rest. What's done is done. You're still here, quit your bitchin.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
Ok, I'm just going to say one last thing and that is that i didn't really have any problem with Geoff, or any of the admin at all before any of this happened, ok. Seriously.

I actually thought some of his posts were pretty cute, like the Jesus girl on a cross...funny, I liked it. Most of the rest of it was just stuff I had no interest in responding to, or wasn't my thing, I had no idea he was at all angry until this came up. Same with any of you, unless you told me directly, like " i am angry because of such and such."

I understood that when he started to get angry was when I started to state my views about doctors and hospitals. Fair enough, I am going to continue to explain the story, so you know my p.o.v. It's a fair thing to talk about and it helps me when I can have feedback on the topic, just take some of the "hurt" out and tell me your own p.o.v. in a way that is calm and I think it should be a lively and informative discussion to continue on with in the other threads. Fair enough?

It's a timely and interesting subject, but it gets incendiary pretty quickly if you let the emotional thing get all mixed up with it. Just stick to the facts and I will too, and then it will help both sides get that much better informed.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Seriously.

There is nothing that needs to be taught! It's practically common sense. If you don't understand how to live amongst the community, then please lurk moar. You may think we are 'ganging' up on you, however we are just fed up with some of your bullshit. You keep whining about the same fucking thing over and over. Give it a rest. What's done is done. You're still here, quit your bitchin.

I don't know which bullshit you are talking about now. I don't have any more than one account, so what is it now? The admin discussion, how I treat them? Or is it that I'm trying to figure out what happened and deal with it appropriately now? I never really got to say what that was about anyway, so whatever, I guess.

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
I don't know which bullshit you are talking about now. I don't have any more than one account, so what is it now? The admin discussion, how I treat them? Or is it that I'm trying to figure out what happened and deal with it appropriately now?

Yeah some of your bullshit was from your past accounts. However you still bring some of it around still. Yes, the tone you've been using towards Geoff isn't cool and can be looked at as 'your bullshit.'

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah some of your bullshit was from your past accounts. However you still bring some of it around still. Yes, the tone you've been using towards Geoff isn't cool and can be looked at as 'your bullshit.'

I don't post under any account but this one, just like you. I know it is hard to believe, but I haven't made any unreg. or any other alt posts since they banned soccerdevil/guccistarr. I got it, I understood. I didn't post under any but majorleague. Proabably you thought I did, but I didn't. Just like I thought you did, but you didn't.

OK, I won't take that tone with Geoff anymore.
Is that all, I apologize for any offense to him or to you, or to anyone, really.

I didn't know it was offensive, I just see it as the way people do things here. You should see some of the reps and responses I have gotten lately. I do think some of it is because I believe in God, maybe, but, also, I don't know enough about atheism in the way you guys do it to be able to be funny in an atheist way, so I am just funny in a theist way instead, I guess. So maybe that's it. I don't really know.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 06:35 PM

Edit:

Wrong.

Edit Again:

In a sense yeah.
They are 'in charge' end of story. Even though we are all still technically guests here, the admins are one step below Matt. I'm sure you've heard of him. You know, they guy who owns this place.

LOL for dayz.
Seriously, too funny.

And where is Matt anyway, I'd love to be able to discuss things with him personally, but he doesn't seem to post very much here as the one with his pic in it. If he has an alt, then he should come out and PM me if he feels I'm being difficult about things. I'd like to know why it is that you can't get into the posts and threads from my cancelled accounts now, that is the only thing that bugs me about it anymore and what I would ask him if he were around to ask in the forum.

I don't still understand why you are rude to me today. And post such things that are disrepectful.

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 06:59 PM
And where is Matt anyway, I'd love to be able to discuss things with him personally, but he doesn't seem to post very much here as the one with his pic in it. If he has an alt, then he should come out and PM me if he feels I'm being difficult about things. I'd like to know why it is that you can't get into the posts and threads from my cancelled accounts now, that is the only thing that bugs me about it anymore and what I would ask him if he were around to ask in the forum.

Matt is a busy guy, and I doubt that he would have an alt to post under when he's here. He is usually under his own handle.

I don't still understand why you are rude to me today. And post such things that are disrepectful.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
You disrespected Geoff. I respect Geoff. I see someone disrespecting Geoff, they get disrespect back.

GeoffBoulton
July 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
I had no idea he was at all angry until this came up. Same with any of you, unless you told me directly, like " i am angry because of such and such."

I'm not at all angry, nor have I ever been. You are at best, a minor and insignificant irritation whose presence adds little of value to the forum.

Most, if not all, of the regular posters have openly commented on the forums about your inappropriate behaviour and objections were raised with the ministers. You chose to ignore the comments, and still do, and are now complaining that you 'had no warning' and that you are being somehow 'oppressed'. All I can say is that you are either unbelievably thick-skinned or incredibly stupid. I will leave others to judge which side my money's on.

I understood that when he started to get angry was when I started to state my views about doctors and hospitals.

Haven't got a clue which doctors and hospitals you are talking about, or even which thread it might have been in, so nope, that has nothing to do with anything.

Just stick to the facts and I will too, and then it will help both sides get that much better informed.

Exactly what has been done. You annoyed many of the regular posters, complaints were aired, action was taken. End of story. There are no other facts except your belief that you have some sort of God given right to do whatever the hell you want, whether anyone else likes it or not.

sailor
July 22nd, 2008, 07:37 PM
What I am getting from this is probably what most theists get when they try to post about here, this kind of hostility and rage in the tone of the posts. Makes it kind of hard to overcome that and respond calmly without using volatile language back. That's still what I hear when I tune in to this discussion. More appropriate in IFU, I would think, where you can air your greivances without worrying about how it will be taken. Also, there's no rule about foul language here that I know of, and no rule about speaking with the admins harshly...is there? Other than general netiquette and manners, but I'm not really being given that in the first place, so it's kind of hard to give what is not being given. It's as though you want to shuffle me off to some corner and not listen to my views. Oh well, we're here! And we're hardly anything insignificant, especially in life...being the top 2% of the population...the artists of the world, and the top 2% of all artists become art stars. 2%!!!

rzm61
July 22nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
It's as though you want to shuffle me off to some corner and not listen to my views

Where's the dunce cap?

GeoffBoulton
July 22nd, 2008, 08:39 PM
What I am getting from this is probably what most theists get when they try to post about here, this kind of hostility and rage in the tone of the posts. Makes it kind of hard to overcome that and respond calmly without using volatile language back. That's still what I hear when I tune in to this discussion. More appropriate in IFU, I would think, where you can air your greivances without worrying about how it will be taken. Also, there's no rule about foul language here that I know of, and no rule about speaking with the admins harshly...is there? Other than general netiquette and manners, but I'm not really being given that in the first place, so it's kind of hard to give what is not being given. It's as though you want to shuffle me off to some corner and not listen to my views. Oh well, we're here! And we're hardly anything insignificant, especially in life...being the top 2% of the population...the artists of the world, and the top 2% of all artists become art stars. 2%!!!

"Is it 'cos I is black?" :icon_lol:

sailor
July 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM
And your point?
Please, I'd love to hear this one.

Why?
And what made you think I am 'mr. rebel' to begin with? Personally I like Geoff, so reading the shit you are saying to him (on top of the fact he's an admin) isn't rubbing me the right way, also this is a fight you wont win. So it's pretty stupid of you to start shit.

See you have it wrong.

Edit:

Wrong.

Edit Again:

In a sense yeah.

LOL for dayz.
Seriously, too funny.

Seriously.

Where's the dunce cap?

So, what you're really saying here is how much you apparently adore me. I'm so flattered by all your attention, dearie.

If they haven't made you a minister by now, they ain't gonna. Read the writing on the wall, they have little respect for you because you offer so little to everyone else who liked you. You treat the very people who could help you or are on your team as if they are dirt in a bowl. Grow up man. I hate your hypocrasy here anyway. Either you go with someone's faults and all, or leave it rest. You care not for any of my ideas, you've made that apparent, so why not "drop it like it's hot" already. No one is forcing you to respond here. And anyway, why does Geoff need his own rescue committee in you? I think we can hash it out among ourselves, thanks. I don't believe you in many things, anyway, like the multi-alts, your photos (don't look the same...what's up with the tatoo on the elbow, now), and you are a admin brownnoser, not to mention barking up a total theist, dem/green, socialist, feminazi, veggie/vegan, peta fan in me...I'm PC, so why even go there? I appreciate your guide energy, it is fun, that's why I respond to you. Are you clueless or what? You don't seem to be, so why act that way. I am your elder, btw - but I see, as per usual, your "rules" don't apply to every instance. Especially with a woman.

If you are not another alt, I'm a monkey's uncle. By now, I don't even believe you are who you say you are anymore. What gives?

rzm61
July 24th, 2008, 06:24 PM
So, what you're really saying here is how much you apparently adore me. I'm so flattered by all your attention, dearie.

O RLY?

Cute. If you want to say I adore you I won't stop you....but a lie will never become the truth.

If they haven't made you a minister by now, they ain't gonna.

Lawl.

Read the writing on the wall, they have little respect for you because you offer so little to everyone else who liked you.

Yeah, but at least I am not a complete tool. Or complete batshit crazy for that matter.

You treat the very people who could help you or are on your team as if they are dirt in a bowl.

Again, say what you want.
Just remember - A lie will never become the truth.

Grow up man.

I am, one day at a time.

I hate your hipocrasy here anyway.

You're funny.

Either you go with someone faults and all, or leave it rest.

Huh?
Can you speak English instead of crazy for a second? So far I understood everything up to this point. Lets hope its not like this for the rest of the message.

You care not for any of my ideas, you've made that apparent, so why not "drop it like it's hot" already.

Who said that?
I know I've been down with some of your ideas.

No one is forcing you to respond here.

No shit. I enjoy responding and posting on this site.

And anyway, why does Geoff need his own rescue committee in you?

Recuse committee?
Geoff can handle his own. However I won't just stand by and watch you try to insult a good guy for no real justifiable reason.

I'd do the same thing for a lot of the members here. Geoff isn't the only one getting 'special treatement' from me.

I think we can hash it out among ourselves, thanks.

LAWL!
You said hash.

I don't believe you in many things, anyway, like the multi-alts, your photos (don't look the same...what's up with the tatoo on the elbow, now),

HA!
Again, a lie will never become the truth.

Hate to break it to you doll, but this (rzm61) is the ONLY account I have registered here at the CoG.

My photos?
They have ranged from all sorts of time periods. Where I had long hair, short hair, blue hair, black hair. I even had a poor excuse for facial hair in some of them, but I assure you. All those pictures of me, are me.

and you are a total admin brownnoser, not to mention barking up a total theist, dem/green, feminazi, veggie/vegan, peta fan in me...why even go there?

Heh, sorry that trying to be nice to the Admins is frowned upon from you. Not that I really care.

As for the other shit. Well, I'm not going to stop making fun of feminists, veggie/vegans or PETA.

I appreciate your guide energy, it is fun, that's why I respond to you.

Thank you, it's one of my more notable qualities.

Are you clueless or what?

Some people have argued so. I really have no opinion on the matter any more.

You don't seem to be,

Well thank you! :D
That is probably the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Honestly. No sarcasm.

so why act that way.

People already think I'm clueless....so why make them think differently? I'd rather go along instead of annoying myself in attempt to change someones opinion of me.

I am your elder, btw - but I see as per usual, your "rules" don't apply to every instance.

Nah, sorry. There are some exceptions.

Especially with a woman.

What, you want a fucking cookie for having a cooter?
Seriously! Just cause you're a 'woman' doesn't mean I'm about to give you special treatment. I mean if you want I will treat you as if you are 'special'

If you are not another alt, I'm a monkey's uncle.

Well then, hope you're taking care of your nephew.

sailor
July 24th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Ok, fine.

(trying-to-stick-tongue-out-but-the-wind-caught-it.) (http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1414/960858855_f7a9a77d1e.jpg?v=0)

When all else fails:
"Treat people how you'd like to be treated." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethic_of_reciprocity)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethic_of_reciprocity)

Tsar Phalanxia
July 26th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I have done this before, but it so badly needs to be done again.
BAT FUCK INSANE (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bat_fuck_insane)

sailor
July 26th, 2008, 11:52 PM
I have done this before, but it so badly needs to be done again.
BAT FUCK INSANE (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bat_fuck_insane)

He Who Detected It Ejected It; He Who Denied It, Supplied It.

Yeah, but at least I am not a complete tool.

"We shape our tools (http://www.amazon.com/4-piece-Stainless-Steel-Carving-Spatula-shaped/dp/B001C01ZGU). And then our tools (http://hand-tools.hardwarestore.com/67-shaping-tools.aspx) shape us."

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/RM1.jpg

My photos?
All those pictures of me, are me.

Oh, yeah, and what of the pics that aren't you? Are those not of you, also? :icon_lol:

Also, I tried out that whole "truth vs. lie" thing of yours. And boy, have I got news for you!
...wouldn't you like to know. (see above giraffe pic.)

But truth is always truth, that can never be changed - and as long as you live with the truth and deal with the true facts, a stronger person you'll be. Living with lies means you miss out on life - you are not living in reality, you need to cover up lies with more lies and ultimately the truth will out - meaning having to deal with not only the original truth, but the whole mess made by all the lies.

sailor
September 23rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
I hate to say it, but stop fuxxing with my links people!

At least ELEVEN!!!! of my youtube clip links in the "Music: It's the 80s" thread have been messed with since I started it this weekend, and taht's not funni!

No. Okay you whoever you are are a jealous slut and need to be killed.

"We're sorry this video is no longer available" well, that's not good enough for me, you ho.

They are available! They exist in the fucking hole that I'm jumping down which is your throat if I ever catch who's hacking into my posts and changing the codes on them.

We shall get you back, motherfuckers...and it will not be pretty...Go DIE, evil wenches.

edit: DO YOU THINK I AM FUCKING WITH YOU? I AM NOT FUCKING WITH YOU....

Tsar Phalanxia
September 23rd, 2008, 01:14 PM
lol wut

rzm61
September 23rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
lol wut

Just the usual SS bullshit.

Daruko
September 23rd, 2008, 02:50 PM
lol wut

rzm61
September 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
lol wut

Just the usual SS bullshit.

Daruko
September 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
OHHH :icon_surprised:

sailor
September 25th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Fucking nazis.

sailor
December 18th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Remember this?

Yah, please help find and bump the posts that were part of my creative venture that I've been speaking quite clearly about ever since I arrived. I'd appreciate it!!

Tsar Phalanxia
December 18th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Why?

sailor
December 18th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Because at least people could find some of the old posts if they opened S7S threads. Otherwise, you can't find any of my old posts by going into the handle, because they are deleted. Really sux.

Tsar Phalanxia
December 18th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Really sux.

:\

Daruko
December 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM
lolwut?

rzm61
December 18th, 2008, 02:36 PM
lolwut?

Moar SS bullshit.

Daruko
December 18th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Moar SS bullshit.

OHHH :icon_lol:

sailor
December 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Moar SS bullshit.

Well, hello thar little bitty man! If it isn't a member of the KKKK himself.

Chips Ahoy (http://blog.columbusalive.com/Undercooked/chewy%20chips%20ahoy%20real.JPG)?

Tsar Phalanxia
December 18th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Exactly.

Loki
December 18th, 2008, 07:55 PM
She's collecting her "Posts of Wisdom" for a book she's writing.

The American Psychological Society has already ordered 20 000 copies. :icon_cool:

Tsar Phalanxia
December 18th, 2008, 08:22 PM
http://www.neosoft.se/dev/advicedog/advicedog.php?line1=Write+a+book&line2=Get+sectioned

Loki
December 18th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Hahahaha - a real LOL too :D
Funny :icon_razz:

Tsar Phalanxia
December 18th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks. I made it myself.

tagnostic
December 18th, 2008, 10:18 PM
wis dumb
for
post erity?

sailor
December 19th, 2008, 07:03 AM
:\

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/th_alien_dance-1.gif (http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/?action=view¤t=3fa947a8.pbw)

OHHH :icon_lol:

MMMmmmmm Aaaaaahhhhh Uuuuuhhhhhh http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/spyme.gif

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/santaslittlehelper.jpg

She's collecting her "Posts of Wisdom" for a book she's writing.

The American Psychological Society has already ordered 20 000 copies. :icon_cool:

Haha - yeah as in Post Case Study #2,000,000.

(pic of severed dog head goes here)

Nice idea, Tsar. Dogs are so profound just sitting there in the little basket. Hanging.

Thanks. I made it myself.

You MADE something! I can't wait to see it...

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/smiley_aaiz.gif

wis dumb
for
post erity?

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/ispeak4thetrees/thumbsup.gif

Sister Faith
December 21st, 2008, 01:54 AM
Remember this?

No.

Yah, please help find and bump the posts that were part of my creative venture

Why? I didn't understand them the first time 'round. :icon_confused:

sailor
December 21st, 2008, 08:46 AM
No.

S'what I thought.

Why? I didn't understand them the first time 'round. :icon_confused:Ok, and your point is...?

I know I am over your head, so....

Try "conceptual art" that might help.

Also -- terms to apply would be feminist, vegan, pop, culture, appropriation, buddhism, yoga, celibacy.

Vegitarianism

Alternative Medicine

Complimentary Medicine

Contemporary Art

Art Star (me)

Green Party

Liberal

Massage Therapy

Polarity Therapy

Craniosacral Therapy

Hypnotherapy

Theism

God

Buddha

Jesus Christ

Jesus was a Jew

Jesus the Man

All the Hindu Saints

Brahmacharya

So kinda opposite of some viewpoints here, right, so it's challenging, isn't it? That's what makes life interesting, being exposed to different ideologies.

That might help you understand where I'm coming from a bit more.

tagnostic
December 21st, 2008, 06:13 PM
'just because no one understands you, doesn't mean your an artist'
anonymouse:icon_eek:

Loki
December 21st, 2008, 09:41 PM
S'what I thought.

Allso -- terms to apply would be feminist, vegan, pop, culture, appropriation, buddhism, yoga, celibacy.

Vegitarianism

You eat fish! I suppose that might count as feminism but not vegetarianism :D

Alternative Medicine
Complimentary Medicine
Contemporary Art
Art Star (me)
Green Party
Liberal
Massage Therapy
Polarity Therapy
Craniosacral Therapy
Hypnotherapy
Theism
God
Buddha
Jesus Christ
Jesus was a Jew
Jesus the Man
All the Hindu Saints
Brahmacharya

You forgot hopi ear candles and magic potions. Crystal to leave in the moon light and dreams to be caught.

I do believe in complimentary medicine - I love it when people tell me how good I am :D

So kinda opposite of some viewpoints here, right, so it's challenging, isn't it? That's what makes life interesting, being exposed to different ideologies.

Nope :D

Tsar Phalanxia
December 21st, 2008, 11:31 PM

I'm sure Adolf Hitler found Marxism interesting.

I call Poe's Law, thread is over people.

The Good Reverend Roger
December 22nd, 2008, 03:14 AM

Just a reminder.

Geoff is a pratt.

That is all.

Fallen Hero
December 22nd, 2008, 05:01 AM
I remember those threads. They're not art. Nor do they make sense. The accounts got deleted because you do not need to have a million accounts.

sailor
December 22nd, 2008, 05:36 PM
You eat fish! I suppose that might count as feminism but not vegetarianism :D

My eating fish helps me stay grounded in earth chakra types of environments and low energy level places like LBC.

You wouldn't want to see me ungrounded which is very dangerous, indeed. Earth workers, city angels, need to be with a few foods that can ground them and not let them "fly out of body" while they do the service needed at that time. Some use sugar or cakes, i used donuts once, bad idea. Fast food and cooked meats also work. Sushi is a healthful alt to many things and contains oils which keep the skin youthful and glowing, hence it is the lesser of several evils.

I do a continuum of food, via polarity healing and yoga. Many yogis eat beef, but do also forgo other foods and try to maintain a balanced yet vegan or veg style of life, as that would be the ideal state if one was on retreat in the mtns or woods. Not driving in LA traffic to music venues and art shows with people who drink alcohol and all.

Not safe unless you are grounded with food or other substances. I use meat as this tool. You can pray or meditate over your food to lessen the karma and also you can eat mindfully and gradually let food go over a period of time.

Tsar Phalanxia
December 22nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
wut (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bat_fuck_insane)

sailor
December 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
I remember those threads. They're not art. Nor do they make sense. The accounts got deleted because you do not need to have a million accounts.

Is art.

Why don't you guys keep posting on the appropriation threads with stuff that could be construed as a "piece" and I'll check in when I can and see what's up, that way my portion doesn't have to End yet, it can continue until everyone is clear about their contribution & participation. Then they can be correctly attributed and placed into context, if need be, in other forums (and by forums I mean more "art worthy" places) with other art, like in book form, or collage, or another website.

It's all new stuff being done, so anything goes, really. I just need the collaborators to come to some kind of terms with it all.

rzm61
December 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
Is art.

Maybe if you're beyond fucked up on some kind of substance, but no creating multiple accounts isn't art. Especially when it can all be linked back to you.

Now trolling under an alt that nobody can figure out is art. :D

sailor
December 22nd, 2008, 07:40 PM
I'm sure Adolf Hitler found Marxism interesting.

I call Poe's Law, thread is over people.

Ha, I had never heard of the term Poe's Law before. Thanks for bringing it into my awareness.

Maybe if you're beyond fucked up on some kind of substance, but no creating multiple accounts isn't art. Especially when it can all be linked back to you.

Now trolling under an alt that nobody can figure out is art. :D

Most people in life are fucked up whether on substances or not, and pretty ironic coming from the King of All Substances.

What's the big deal about creating alts? I'd rather people who were lurking, no matter what level of internet savvy they had, know that it was actually me so that they might feel at ease about joining in the role-play. It was not about fooling anyone, as that is not my way.

If you think that teasing, harrassing, and fooling people into a state of cyber-abuse & misuse is more artistic than what I just did here which was relatively harmless, then, I think you are 1) barking up the wrong tree and 2) asking for some kind of criminal status. Not like you already don't have that with pretty much everyone who reads your "trolling." We all know when it's you babe. I'm surprised how much time you put into your hacking. Is it really THAT worth it?

rzm61
December 22nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Most people in life are fucked up whether on substances or not, and pretty ironic coming from the King of All Substances.

Well if that isn't some good ol' bullshit.

What's the big deal about creating alts? I'd rather people who were lurking, no matter what level of internet savvy they had, know that it was actually me so that they might feel at ease about joining in the role-play. It was not about fooling anyone, as that is not my way.

Personally I don't care when it comes to alts, however when you have 10+ alts and you're holding conversations with yourself....well yeah, thats when it should be considered a problem.

If you think that teasing, harrassing, and fooling people into a state of cyber-abuse & misuse is more artistic than what I just did here which was relatively harmless, then, I think you are 1) barking up the wrong tree and 2) asking for some kind of criminal status. Not like you already don't have that with pretty much everyone who reads your "trolling." We all know when it's you babe. I'm surprised how much time you put into your hacking. Is it really THAT worth it?

As usual, what the fuck are you talking about?
Me hacking? You gotta be joking to use that term in a sentance about me. I never 'hacked' anything in my life other then my PSP...but that type of hacking and the one you're talking about isn't really related. If you use the actual term of hacking yes, but no you're probably talking about childish script kiddie bullshit like myspace phishing.

Seriously SS, know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

Daruko
December 22nd, 2008, 08:00 PM
Protip: When laem troll tells you they're paranoid you are l33t haxx0rs... do not correct them.

rzm61
December 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Protip: When laem troll tells you they're paranoid you are l33t haxx0rs... do not correct them.

Nah fuck that man. I don't want people believeing her bullshit about me in that department.

Daruko
December 22nd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Nah fuck that man. I don't want people believeing her bullshit about me in that department.
Well, I believe it. I'm pretty sure you're the Easter Bunny too.

rzm61
December 22nd, 2008, 08:06 PM
Yep yep.

Jesus died for your sins so I can hide colored eggs. :D

Edit:
And you better watch it, I might just hack the gibson and open your CD drive giving you access to a cup-holder.

sailor
December 25th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Well if that isn't some good ol' bullshit.

Never had probs making alts anywhere but here. Ya'll practice extreme sexism is why. You have more alts than I've ever seen anywhere by anyone, so I don't know why you like to incriminate yourself by bothering me about it. You're a compulsive liar anyway.

Personally I don't care when it comes to alts, however when you have 10+ alts and you're holding conversations with yourself....well yeah, thats when it should be considered a problem.It's what most sane people on the internet over the age of 2 do do. So, I don't see how it is a problem. I usually always cop to mine, but I see the rules of the road still never apply to a loser kid like you.

You're the problem. Not me. I'm usually seen as one of the good guys and that's the only reason I threaten you, because you wouldn't know goodness if you tripped over it.

As usual, what the fuck are you talking about?
Me hacking? You gotta be joking to use that term in a sentance about me. I never 'hacked' anything in my life other then my PSP...but that type of hacking and the one you're talking about isn't really related. If you use the actual term of hacking yes, but no you're probably talking about childish script kiddie bullshit like myspace phishing.

Seriously SS, know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.So, you admit to being an annoying troll, hacker, and myspace phisher? well my my things never cease to amaze me.

At least it's the truth for once.

Loki
December 25th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Never had probs making alts anywhere but here.

You need to get around a bit more. Most forums take a very nasty view on alts. I couldn't give a shit to be honest but I do agree that several pages of you talking bollox to yourself is a bit odd.
To say the least :D

It's what most sane people on the internet over the age of 2 do do. So, I don't see how it is a problem. I usually always cop to mine, but I see the rules of the road still never apply to a loser kid like you.
Not really - I do it from time to time (not here btw - I try to behave myself here) but I do it to annoy people. Just for the pure enjoyment of pissing people off.
Yeah, I'm sad.

So, you admit to being an annoying troll, hacker, and myspace phisher? well my my things never cease to amaze me.

As much as I like rzm61 - and I really do - he couldn't hack his way out of a plant-pot.
There are trolls on this board but Kyle ain't one of 'em :D

rzm61
December 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Never had probs making alts anywhere but here. Ya'll practice extreme sexism is why. You have more alts than I've ever seen anywhere by anyone, so I don't know why you like to incriminate yourself by bothering me about it. You're a compulsive liar anyway.

Right, we're holding you down by making you wear bras. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the whole alt thing.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Whatever you say crackhead.

So, you admit to being an annoying troll, hacker, and myspace phisher? well my my things never cease to amaze me.

Believe whatever you want. I'm sure as hell not gonna stop you.

As much as I like rzm61 - and I really do - he couldn't hack his way out of a plant-pot.
There are trolls on this board but Kyle ain't one of 'em :D

1987% troof.

Tsar Phalanxia
December 25th, 2008, 08:40 PM

I love the smell of irony in the morning. It smells like...victory.
Or napalm :D

Believe whatever you want. I'm sure as hell not gonna stop you.

Shame.

1987% troof.
Ditto.

sailor
December 26th, 2008, 04:08 AM
why fight about old stuff?

my 5th earhole finally healed...Goofy! I reimagined his face out of my hole and it healed.
A pussy, bloody one, that.

haha. now onto getting my 6th one.

Daruko
December 26th, 2008, 06:26 AM

my 5th earhole finally healed...Goofy! I reimagined his face out of my hole and it healed.

http://bum.net/pics/facepalm2.jpg

sailor
December 26th, 2008, 06:34 AM
http://bum.net/pics/facepalm2.jpg

More info than you wanted?

Daruko
December 26th, 2008, 02:16 PM
As it is with most of your posts. :\

Sister Faith
December 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM

Jmho, but the last thing you need right now is yet another hole in your head. :icon_rolleyes:

Tsar Phalanxia
December 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM

Beat me to it! Curses!

sailor
December 28th, 2008, 06:48 AM

What you're really saying is that you're all crushed out and don't know quite how to tell me...

Aw. (http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff88/amdell/heart_cloud.gif)

That's so sweet.

sailor
December 28th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Jmho, but the last thing you need right now is yet another hole in your head. :icon_rolleyes:

But how else will people skull-fuck me?

I need to keep making more available bolts so the socket-wrenches can screw me into next year.

:icon_rolleyes:

Sister Faith
December 29th, 2008, 01:47 AM
But how else will people skull-fuck me?

I need to keep making more available bolts so the socket-wrenches can screw me into next year.

:icon_rolleyes:

Forgive me for sounding like a socket-wench, but I think you've let too many people fuck with your head. :icon_eek:

sailor
January 1st, 2009, 05:53 AM
Forgive me for sounding like a socket-wench, but I think you've let too many people fuck with your head. :icon_eek:

Yeah, people fuck with it, then people fix it. Then the people who fix it fuck with it, so I just try to live with it the way it is!

Works for me...and, this hole is healing nicely, thanks for the concern.

Eric
January 5th, 2009, 10:25 PM
For the love of Google, I've only read a few pages of this forum and have quickly come to the conclusion that this thread is completely pointless. Sailor7Sure, you seem to be the only one I've encountered who has any problems with anyone, you are manifesting any tension and issues that are here, making a mountain out of, well, nothing. I know the solution to your gripes and groans, close your mouth! :\

Tsar Phalanxia
January 5th, 2009, 11:00 PM
FUCK NO YOU BUMPED IT
You never bump SS's threads. Ever ever ever. She then rants on for another 100% as what was in the thread, often talkijng to herself.

Loki
January 5th, 2009, 11:11 PM
I don't think 4 days counts as a bump Phal :D

(Must - resist - temptation - to - bump - all - Meggles - threads!) Just for the hell of it :icon_twisted:

Daruko
January 6th, 2009, 12:43 AM
bump :icon_twisted:

Dr Goofy Mofo
January 6th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Bump Bump... (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a6zdhHLvT7k)

Loki
January 6th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Heh - go for it if you can be arsed :D

Loki
January 6th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Bloody hell Goofy, that was a bit goth mate :D

I'd not let her near my crown jewels with fingernails like that!

Dr Goofy Mofo
January 6th, 2009, 01:35 AM
hahah! I just like the beat!

Loki
January 6th, 2009, 01:59 AM
hahah! I just like the beat!

Don't we all :D
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzkAmwCo6Y&feature=related

sailor
January 6th, 2009, 06:38 AM
For the love of Google, I've only read a few pages of this forum and have quickly come to the conclusion that this thread is completely pointless. :\

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the CoG & eat out more often. :D

You never bump SS's threads. Ever ever ever.

Tsar, it's called mental masturbation. Something you don't understand yet. Give it time and you too will know the joys of wjalking, xeting, and Processing Thought.

I don't think 4 days counts as a bump Phal :D

(Must - resist - temptation - to - bump - all - Meggles - threads!) Just for the hell of it :icon_twisted:

Go on and grind me, Loki. It's a free world, I'm just in it.

bump :icon_twisted:

If you have the hips for it, I suggest you get out on the dancefloor...then.

Heh - go for it if you can be arsed :D

What do you want for Tea?

Tsar Phalanxia
January 6th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Tsar, it's called mental masturbation. Something you don't understand yet. Give it time and you too will know the joys of wjalking, xeting, and Processing Thought.

See? SEE? LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE
Btw, this reminds me of http://tarisspeed.conforums.com/

sailor
January 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM

Magic?

Tsar Phalanxia
January 6th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Look at the amount of posts/threads. Now look at the amount of members.

Eric
January 7th, 2009, 01:17 AM

That can't be real...

sailor
January 8th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Look at the amount of posts/threads. Now look at the amount of members.

Trying to prove a theory?

Not working. Your point is?

Tsar Phalanxia
January 8th, 2009, 09:04 AM
It's one person constantly talking to HIMSELF FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

sailor
January 8th, 2009, 09:34 AM
what's that now?

http://encefalus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/freud_woman.gif

oh yeah, you were talking to ME about YOU and how you were talking to yourself.

Let me take this down. And WHY were you discussing this with yourself... let alone ME?

edit - tell me what you see? (http://www.getreligion.org/wp-content/photos/rorschach.jpg)

sudikics
January 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Isa for minister!

Loki
January 8th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Isa for minister!

Now you're just being silly! Show some maturity laddie! :D

sailor
January 9th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Loki. I want you to make me Administrator.