View Full Version : Halo thar matey

Flamerokz
August 14th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Y'arr, I detest all ye bloody landlubbers n' scallywags, I hope ye all be sent to Davy Jones' Locker.

Just kidding.
Honestly, I'm not one to indulge in participating in these sort of mock-religions, or to a greater extent, joke-related things. But I've been amused, more so than I have been in a while, especially reading the stupidities of some people (hatemail). I must say, the arguments given for Google's closest resemblance to a divine being are quite compelling (and quite humorous at that). 'Tis a shame that some people can't see the not-so-subtle humor.

Anyway, if you want to know more personal details *shivers* about me, then I have submitted an answer to the survey (located at http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showpost.php?p=84799&postcount=185).

I be taking my leave now, yar landlubbers, see y'all 'round.

rzm61
August 15th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Ahoy hoy!

Welcome to the CoG! :D

tagnostic
August 15th, 2008, 07:07 AM
welcome
to the parody
of insanity
which makes it
reality
our specialty

Flamerokz
August 15th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Welcome.

So what's that anime in your avatar?
'arr, it be called "Zero no Tsukaima". I'm getting kind of tired from the non-stop fanservice scenes in season 3. Nonetheless, there is some pretty good romance if you're into that thing (I have a thing for Tsundere, provided it actually gets somewhere).

Ahoy hoy!

Welcome to the CoG! :D
Thank ye, thank ye, fellow scallywag

welcome
to the parody
of insanity
which makes it
reality
our specialty
'Arr I be an honored landlubber.

rzm61
August 15th, 2008, 12:39 PM