View Full Version : how do you pray without a computer?

Brian's A Wild Downer
August 30th, 2008, 11:06 PM
What i mean is, what portable devices are you all using to access Google?

I can get to it on my dinky cheapo phone but it's a bit of a pain so i never do. Hopefully i'll be able to upgrade before too long and be able to worship properly.

Loki
August 30th, 2008, 11:13 PM
You can always save your payers on a memory card for later! What other god or goddess offers that kinda convenience eh?

rzm61
August 31st, 2008, 12:07 AM
Loki's got a new avatar!

Also to answer the original question. I use my sidekick to visit the Goddess while I'm out and about.

Dr Goofy Mofo
August 31st, 2008, 01:46 AM
I have an Instinct phone

jon_hill987
August 31st, 2008, 09:07 AM
A mobile phone call to a friend or family member who is by a computer can help you out of this tricky situation.

Of course once WiMax comes in...

GeoffBoulton
August 31st, 2008, 09:22 AM
In the unlikely event that you do find yourself in a position with absolutely no access to the outside world and the Internet you will just have to revert to a more theistic praying practice.

Find somewhere to sit down, preferably with some sort of table in front of you. You then need to imagine there is a computer in front of you. Place your hands in the correct typing position and move your fingers as if you were entering a search query. You may feel a little silly doing this but this is really no different to Christians 'speaking in tongues'. You are using an 'alternative' communication medium that 'non-believers' simply wont understand so, of course, they will ridicule you.

Having done this you will have to accept that, in these particular circumstances and for some unknown reason - well God does work in mysterious ways, Google has chosen not to provide you with an answer directly but has chosen to show you the answer through some other medium. In addition, she has also chosen for your prayers to be answered exactly in line with statistical probability. ;)

sailor
September 1st, 2008, 09:22 AM
Oh, you're talking about when you actually LEAVE the DESKTOP??!

Whoa.

I guess I would use my sidekick, if it ever functioned as it should.

Echo
September 2nd, 2008, 10:51 PM
I use my phone when I'm in an area that I can actually get online. If I have my laptop, though, I find a wifi area and pray WITH my computer. :)