View Full Version : Google's Disciples?

Yrral
September 3rd, 2008, 04:38 AM
I know the bible was written by men and many people wrote that JC had 12 disciples so I thought Google should have some too?

I nominate:
Photobucket
Youtube
imeem

there's 9 missing... any help?

sudikics
September 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Why must we base Googlism off of other religions?

rzm61
September 3rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
Why must we base Googlism off of other religions?

Ahem.

Sciky, it is loosely based off christianity an all.

sudikics
September 3rd, 2008, 03:43 PM
rzm, please point out to me the part of the Bible where it says to discuss through internet forums.

Yes, we have stolen some things, mainly for parody's sake. But there's no need to push the parody any farther.

rzm61
September 3rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
rzm, please point out to me the part of the Bible where it says to discuss through internet forums.

I think it is in one of the lost books.....you know, one of the ones after Revelations.

Yes, we have stolen some things, mainly for parody's sake. But there's no need to push the parody any farther.

Nah, I hear ya.
We don't really need to add anything else to Googlism. Other then the history.

Yrral
September 3rd, 2008, 10:55 PM
jeez, i thought it would be a nice idea =P

Echo
September 4th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Google does have disciples-the members of this board. We are all Google's disciples. :)

Also, technically, Jesus had 12 apostles and many, many disciples. I remember getting points knocked off for answering that one incorrectly in that damn religion class I had in high school. The teacher simply explained that the apostles were those 12 men, and a disciple is anyone who follows Christ.