View Full Version : I would Like a New Title

SAVAGE
September 4th, 2008, 01:07 AM
I would like to be known as the White Cardinal, Scion of Google

and can I get me a ministers banner.

rzm61
September 4th, 2008, 01:08 AM
The minister banner is in the promotion section. As for the title I'm not sure if I can change it, but let me try.

SAVAGE
September 4th, 2008, 01:16 AM
You're a Minister. You can change your title yourself. Except for the Scion of Google part. You need 2000 posts for that, so start flooding.

I dont yet know how to use my new found powers

rzm61
September 4th, 2008, 01:17 AM
I couldn't help out with the title. Sorry.

Also Rimmer, I'm not sure if SAVAGE was given any privliges. Savvy, you will have to take this up with one of the Admins or Super-Mods.

Vexx
September 4th, 2008, 01:23 AM
You may be able to change it yourself when you click 'User CP' and under Options or something along those lines.

Edit: It's Edit Profile you need to look at.

sudikics
September 4th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Is there any reason I can't save changes under "Edit Profile"?

Dr Goofy Mofo
September 4th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Because the Xians god is starting to like you!

SAVAGE
September 5th, 2008, 02:06 AM
You're a Minister. You can change your title yourself. Except for the Scion of Google part. You need 2000 posts for that, so start flooding.

You know I was here under many names from the very ybeggining...I would even go as far as to say that I am the oldest member here...so my post count in total would be well over 2000.

So can I be the scion now?

how about now?

GeoffBoulton
September 5th, 2008, 02:31 AM
You know I was here under many names from the very ybeggining...I would even go as far as to say that I am the oldest member here...so my post count in total would be well over 2000.

So can I be the scion now?

how about now?

Happy now? :icon_lol:

SAVAGE
September 5th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Happy now? :icon_lol:

Almost...now if I can get my REAL RED CARDINAL in bold red letters how Alice had hers and get my feet rubbed and my bong packed then I would be happy.

CupcakeCupcake
September 8th, 2008, 05:18 AM
I'd like a cheeseburger and small fries please.